How do you deal with gap in your heart caused by loneliness and lack of friends?

How do you deal with gap in your heart caused by loneliness and lack of friends?
Alchool?

just get used to it faggot

Alchool

I haven't found alcohol to be of any help personally

Alchool

or alchool

Yes, I'm an alcoholic.

But I don't think I'm covering the hole that loneliness and lack of friends has made.

I'm just bored and alcohol makes everything more fun/interesting.

Like this thread.

I just distract myself with video games and Internet humor. Usually works.

I just try to ignore it.
eventually i'll probably just kill myself when I can't do that any longer

Just be very loud and people seem to follow you.
Im not an alcoholic, but im great at parties and i've never had a drop of the stuff.
Smile alot, laugh alot.
Unless you're ugly.

Pray to your spirit animal for strength. In your case I'm sensing the red panda! Ohh ...

I meet new people

Alcohol.

Every weekend, lots of alcohol, sad songs and games.

> Tfw massive yellow fever and see no point of living without an asian GF

I dont know why i work anymore and have all this cash in the bank if i dont do shit with it

Beautiful explanation

I just work out and lift my feels away.

Distraction. Constant, unceasing distraction. Books, video games, whatever. When those walls come down, 12+ hours of sleep every day.

OP
tell your mom she shouldn't change her lipstick all the time. i have a fucking rainbow on my cock now

Drugs are pretty good.

Push that shit down like a turd that won't flush.

Honestly if it bothers you, find a hobby.
Recently I found trolling bitches on just about any FPS makes you realize how petty people are and feel better by comparison.

I'm supposed to be reading this back to front, aren't I?

Kek that picture

yes

>Alchool
or get a pet

A hobby

You have access to all the knowledge you could ever want at the press of a button, you can easily find something that really interests you, and spend all your time doing it

I train my mind and body in preparation for the glorious day of retribution, where I will get shot by a cop after a laughably short shooting spree.

Video games.

Fapping, advancing my career, vidya, buying things i want, doing whatever i want, memes.

You see, without a gf or friends, you have time and money.