ICELAND Vs FRANCE

I've never enjoyed this sub so much in my life. Thanks for that bois.

Real talk though. Do we stand a chance against France? Maybe I'm biased but I think we have a shot. At least a 20%

If Greece could do it in 2004, why not us? We're meming our way to the finals lads

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/D'Brickashaw_Ferguson
nfl.com/photoessays/0ap3000000650365
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/African-American_names
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Unfortunately no. England are a a fucking terrible, heartless team right now. They'd get beat by an MLS squad. Thats why you won today. France are on a completely different level than England. I'll be rooting for you guys though.

trips says you do viking brother

Probably not but with enough meme magic anything is possible

>sub

You have to go back

Trips say you will win against france.

Kurt Cobain scores a blooter at 83' against france, Iceland goes through and win the whole thing.
trips confirm

Icebro help me with this question

-sson/-son and -dóttir isnt required. It's tradition.
You can't name your child stupid shit like "Faggot" or anything like that. They're also kinda strict on names that are made up. So no Sharkeisha for us :(

i want to believe

tfw Greece beat us in quarterfinal

I understand that. But what if, say, Cleveland Browns linebacker Barkevious Mingo decided to retire to Reykjavik and had a son while he was there. Would his son's last name be Barkeviousson?

Sure, France is stronger than England, but still is one of the most overrated teams on this Euro. They've been saved by great performance of one man (Payet against Romania and Griezmann against Ireland) or just a little bit of luck (against Albania - remember, they don't have shoot on target till 90th minute).
After their game against Romania I said that quarter-final is furthest they can end and it really can happen.
Still France will be favorite in the game, but I'm sure Iceland is capable to advance in this matchup.

based 27272

No. son & dottir is entirely optional. It's just tradition

never change Sup Forums

>Barkevious

how is that even legal?

America doesn't regulate names I think

Sorry. There is literally (literally) no chance Iceland wins.

It's America. You can name your kid whatever you want, and change your name to anything you can find a judge to okay. Muh freedom

He has a brother named Hugh and another named Hughtavious

W H A T
H
A
T

What flag dis

I'm on my phone

>hughtavious

mein sides

they should be gassed desu

That's a pretty stupid analysis. Iceland have played quite well the entire tournament and for the past couple years in general, France haven't been that great at all so far.

You've never heard of this guy?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/D'Brickashaw_Ferguson

>hughtavious

bantz. holy shit that's real

>At least a 20%
more like 40/60, just have to neutralize ouiman

>D'Brickashaw

KEEEEEEEEEK

why are you letting these people breed?

Why are you?

they are not naming their kids d'brickshaw

There have been a bunch of great ones

nfl.com/photoessays/0ap3000000650365

>everyone starts calling iceland their favorite soccer team
>goes against france
>everyone forgets about them

Curacao
The second C is weird

It's complicated

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/African-American_names

Iceland will /fightandwin/

>If Greece could do it in 2004, why not us?

This is not how football works. Ask the Portuguese or even better yet ask Netherlands. Fact is your 2 top players wont play against France, so that's not looking too good. France is playing at home, historically they don't lose often at home, and France tends to win competitions at home.
Also this French team has a strong morale, they have proved several times that they can turn the score in their favour against poor odds. They are also fairly physical and they can endure 90 mn without much of a problem.

It will be hard for Iceland, I have no idea how fit they will be, but after 2 weeks of competition the fatigue will start to settle in for everyone. France is particularly good in the second half time usually, precisely when opponents are starting to feel fatigue. This French side is very fit, and turnover has been applied in group stage to keep them that way.

>The second C is weird
a cedilla C
>It's complicated
not really, they just either butcher european names (antoine->antwan) and add superfluous prefix or they butcher real african/arabic names

>D'Brickashaw
lel

>Icenigger posts about history
>muslim says football doesn't work that way
>proceeds to explain that historically France doesn't lose at home

Frankly yes.

Like always we'll have no occasions til late game and we have a terrible defense, with dangerous viking counters it may hurt us.

Also we're the most overrated team currently

>obongo can't into history
>proceeds to shitalk thinking he is making his next mixtape

France hosted two competition, won both. You hosted the last copa and get humiliated at home without making a single shot at the goal.

You have a chance - France is not Italy. I'll be rooting for you guys, you are great (and Gunnarsson is hot).

>Also we're the most overrated team currently
Belgium is still in it.

>Ukraine
>gay

no surprise here gentlemen

True but just because on the paper their team is fucking beast. We're just overrated as a team (and we got shit like Sagna and Evra stuck to it)

>no surprise here gentlemen
>France, le gayest nation of Europe

>Wave Ryder
>Navy

This will never get old

France traditionally implodes at least one match a tournament so I guess there is a chance that Iceland could win.

However there are some things working against Iceland.

1) No Benezema to be utter cancer for France
2) Instead of being consistently shit like England France has been known to show up sometimes
3) Even when France implode they general still have 1-2 players capable of manufacturing goals by themselves whether it's Greaseman or Muh-tweedy blooters.

Your ukrainian whores seem to hate catholicism and non-gay people.

Why?

Can you keep your parasites in your shithole country? Thanks in advance.

Leftist "feminist" bullshit, as usual.I'm just happy that they don't longer live here.

Wonderful Terrific Monds
>II
>the second

No, feminist cancer belongs to progressive Western Europe. So, enjoy :3

Is it a tradition for ukraine to produce anti-catholics whores and exporting them to europe?

Dubs and iceland wins by NO ERA PENAL

Oh, just enjoy the bobbbies. France is a multicultural progressive paradise and there is nothing you can do about that.
Anyway, let's stop this Sup Forums-shitposting.
Good luck, Icelanders! I believe in you!

>YOU CAN STOP THE ICE!

>Hughtavious

Top lel

Never forget: there's always next year

"Traditionally" there are about 20 teams that "implodes" at least one match during a tournament.

If I was posting in a football thread with an american flag, I probably wouldnt post at all.

Wonderful Terrific Monds is a GOAT name.

Fuck you iceland. I saw the mighty ducks 2 and you guys are evil and suck at hockey. Quack quack quack

>regulating names

no wonder england left the euros

Top kek.

>a fucking leaf

ICELAND XI (4-4-2): Halldorsson 7; Saevarsson 7, Arnason 8, R. Sigurdsson 9, Skulason 8; Gudmundsson 8.5, G. Sigurdsson 8, Gunnarsson 8.5, Bjarnason 7; Sigthorsson 8.5 (Bjarnason 77, 7), Bodvarsson 8 (Traustason 89, 6)

Subs not used: Hauksson, Hermannsson, Ingason, Finnbogason, Krintinsson, Jonsson, Sigurjonsson, Magnusson, Hallfredsson, Gudjohnsen

And I'm sure England walked into today's game thinking

E
A
S
Y

And like always, England thought wrong.

Is there one motherfucker on the island whose name doesn't end with son? One big family?

>If I was posting in a football thread with an american flag, I probably wouldn't post at all.

How does one not post in a football thread while posting in a football thread? That's ok, obviously English isn't your first language.

it seems like your whores have been stopped and beat multiples times here.

but your gay country keep sending them.

FR4NCE

I already ate dinner, but I think I'm gonna honor Iceland's historic victory by making and eating some pancakes

>sub
Fuck off back to /r/soccer.

nobody's gonna jump on him calling Sup Forums a sub

They play well. Their ball control is nice and they're good at pressuring opposition. If they don't get psyched out they could do it!

Against France? Definitely. Hell, if you play against them the way you played against England, they're fucked up.

You'll get beaten in the semi though.

>gay country
>France
Just stop it, "Sweden 2".
I got it, you hate them. I hate them too. What's your problem? Or are just pissed because nobody is rooting for your african team here?

Win or lose, my bugout bag is packed for Iceland. When the shit hits the fan, that's where I'm headed

Just pissed to see your gay country polluting europe with his home made sluts. Bit sad Putin hasn't nuked you already.

No chance, france are rats and the refs are crawled so far up their ass
12 men every match

>Do we stand a chance against France?

of course, we play like england and I believe they are better.

lmao, anglos truly are sick.

M E M E
A
G
I
C

>Gudjohnsen

Try harder, Ahmed.

I'll be rooting for you Icelandbros.

Thanks for kicking the shit out of those arrogant English scum today.

Die leafscum.

>ahmed hates europeans traditions and catholics people
>ukrainian whores hates europeans traditions and catholics people
>both leaving their shitholes and spreading their degeneracy to the western countries.

genocide yourself please

Thanks Ameribro, and you're welcome.

R A R E

France failed to win in 1938 and 1960.

Technically the french are equally shitty but they will fight a lot more during the entire game with the cup being hosted in their country.

It's going to be a fight.

Everyone's last name is their father's first name + son if they're male or or +dottir if they're female.

t. Icelander.

they're bad at the back, you could get an early penalty like we did, then you never know

its not over till the final whistle so ofcourse you stand a chance
france is playing under incredible pressure, they were being booed in their first half for losing with 1 goal

You do,like England,they have a lot of talent but they are no team,they have no heart. Even worse,it's made up of foreigners plucked up from their leage,you're basically playing agians FC France.
They only beat us by having an indian kid score an epic goal in like minute 89, and then started draggin it would have been a draw so yes it's very possible/
Watch out for Payet.
You guys have heart and the best fans in the world. Hai Islanda!

To be fair it's a phonetic spelling of the name de Bricassart.

Please beat the fucking cuckfrogs

Rami is suspended
Umtiti isn't as bad as him
We will try to dominate the air
If we don't we will be in the shit

Neutralize Griezmann to Iceland have a chance.

Of course they booed
That first half was disappointing
The players knew they were shit
They needed to react and they did

>france is playing under incredible pressure
Exactly,so could they recover if put in a similar situation to that of England, ie 2-1 at break? Their game just unravelled in the second half,they played the same zombie like game we did against Albania(again in the second half) and like us it was the pressure that made it impossible to construct anything.

I'll be memeing for you, Iceland

If you manage to bus park until penulties, I'm almost certain you'll get it.

I hope Deschamps will chose a 4-2-3-1 with Matuidi and Pogba in the middle, Griezmann as a secondary striker, Payet and Coman
We need to play offensively and aggressively