WHY ARE WHITE PEOPLE SO FUCKING CRINGEY?? FUCKING SCUM BETAS...

WHY ARE WHITE PEOPLE SO FUCKING CRINGEY?? FUCKING SCUM BETAS .. NO WONDER THEIR WOMEN LOVE BLACK MEN!! STAY SALTY FAGGOTS

>Instagram
Kill yourself swiftly summerfag

>nice deflection

Feg

That chick has no fucking asshole

Here's another reply you desperately wanted.

No matter what cringe inducing action I take, I'll never be a nigger.

kek such a salty pink skin neckbeard .. did you draw that one yourself cucklet?

but youll always be a virgin

I hope you can do better than that, nigger. Call me spoiled milk or something.

isn't that the flashbang dance?

why would i make something up when i can just tell you the truth son? i know it hurts pinky XD

XD

I'd say Niggers are pretty clingy too but your to stupid to see it.

do you even know what cringe means?

Yea bitch look at cha mama

just because your wife / gf loves nigger cock, does not mean the rest of the decent women do..

go sell your hooker somewhere else..

>damage control engaged

lol what a fucking cucklet .. im sure there is a fat ugly white bitch with nice personality out there for you kid

White women and black men are both the most attractive race and gender combination. White women most feminine and fertile looking while black men are the most masculine and alpha.
Both also suffer oppressions from white men.

Black men and white women combination isnt just biological/evolution at work but also a political manifestation

I'm personally a fan of "white boi". It perfectly encapsulates the uselessness of modern white male.
They don't deserve to be recognized for their shrunken genitals.
Not quite a male in any definition of the world, not quite women either.
They're weak, cucks, neets, depressed, pedos, and privileged all at the same time.
They spend all day complaining about shit and never act.
They're the shitty offspring of the great men who built the largest cities and societies.
They're perpetual little bois who spend all day playing video games, watching anime, and shit posting on image boards.
They have no problem living off their parents for the rest of their lives.
They have virtually no value. No wonder white women are slowly moving to other races.

Chances are if you're a white male on Sup Forums, you're a white boi.

speak for yourself there champ

would you say the offspring of such a mix is superior to both white people and black people?

>2 captions
>1 photo

>1 upset white faggot

This whole white hate meme thing is getting pretty stale. Like yeah these threads normally get the most replies but still.
It just feels like we are being conditioned to resent blacks with these constant threads.

its only natural to resent what you are envious of

>black people when referring to white intelligence
we's equals!
>white people when referring to black sexual prowess
we's equals!

nice obvious inferiority complex there though, might as well stay on tumblr with your hug box delusions

Mpainw sto Sup Forums me8usmenos DAB

If the white race is all "master race," why do I mostly see information in real life to contrary?

Black men:
>Going clubbing
>Being approached by women at the club
>Approaching women at the club
>Better dancers
>Lifts more at the gym
>always more muscular
>Loses virginity earlier
>Has more sex in high school
>Has sense of style
>Not awkward
>Goes to college for useful degree or trade school or joins the marines
>Chills in the school
>Plays sports or does martial arts
>Moves out earlier

On the other hand...

White men:
>Staying at home
>To scared to approach women at the club
>is never approached by women at the club in fact women avoid white men at the club in order to talk to black men
>Looks like a bitch at the gym
>Skinny fat
>Those that aren’t looking like bitches at the gym don't lift
>Lose virginity way later
>Has little to no sex in high school
>Basement dweller
>Awkward as fuck
>No style
>Shoots up school
>Plays stupid first person shooters
>If they join the military they end up as paper clerks
>Lives off parents

Please try harder next time. I'm honestly pretty disappointed; I expected you to do far better with the practice you get in all these b8 threads.
3/10

>hiding that cucklet depression behind memes

truly pathetic

>truly pathetic
The only thing pathetic is your lack of grammar, fam. Perhaps before criticizing you should at least try to proof read your replies. :^)

Dubs don't lie. You're a confirmed faggot. kys.

Oh hey another nigger that needs to act tough on the internet, I wonder why you shitstains hardly get any high earning jobs and still dance around boiling pots in Africa.

lel another deflection

nice bro .. keep running from the truh

>triggered

At least I'm not a nigger lol

Brazilian people have no assholes. They shit through their mouths

>look mommy i posted it again

hahaha salt is real

>truh
This isn't a prison, fam. Use your big boy words. I'm sure you can do it.

>just letting you know that any dick that's not 8 inches long is tiny and you should be ashamed if you're that small
>if your girth is not 5.5 inches, then you'll never please a woman
>friendly reminder that a sub 8 inch dick is a microdick
>reminder that 7 inches is the average penis size
>any less and you're below average
>reminder that white dicks on average are smaller than black dicks
>reminder that black people on average have 8 inch dicks

Lol. Niggers in high school.

Still not a nigger though.

Youre goddamn right. Wish i was black

lel once again .. has to focus on the grammar instead of the blinding TRUTH XD .. virgin life suites you friend

for you

>hes actually proud of being a beta

haha

Haha at least I'm not a nigger. Can't wait to move out of Houston, darkness is everywhere here. You're scum op, and I bet you don't even tip like the rest of your tribe.

Why you so mad nig nog bro?
is just tellin the truth

Lol NIGGER

Rich white people and white trash are cringey. Middle class white people aren't cringey in the least.

Educated nigger, here. Day tot mes to Reed n right goodz at ma schoolin' class.

kek white bois are mad as hell .. i'd would be to though. All good pink fams

>He's actually proud of being a nigger

Haha

>so triggered he cant think up his own reply

lel you can't make this shit up

Give these niggers some bananas and grilled monkeys, they seem to be having their daily tantrum.

>XD

Legitimately though, this is the best you can do?
Empty insults and no replies with any real substance? This is nothing more than poor attempts at reverse psychology trying to bait people into replies.
Rethink your strategy, fam.

Again, dubs don't lie.

>XD
Good job summerfag, you succesfully made a bait thread

>Still being proud of being a nigger

Lel you can't make this shit up

I love these threads, because at the end of the day, I'm still white.

NIG NOG KEK

>starts retarded nigger thread
>calls other people mad

HMMMM

>Being a nigger
>Any year

I can't think of a worse fate.

>TRIGGERED

i said all i had to say and you knoiw its the truth. Im just enjoying the damage control now.

being a pink virgin cucklet is pretty bad m8

This basically. I hope when I'm old, niggers, are still clamoring to be noticed and giving each other rewards for being the first black whatever. It'll prove their futility.

What imaginary school did you attend??? Have you ever been to a school with a high demographic of black people??? Or are you the token black guy at an all white school?

Only one of these statements is factual.

White people history

- Smell like wet dogs
- Originated from pigs
- Have no lips and sharp hook noses
- Commit the most rape and child molesting crimes
- Collect the most welfare
- Started aids
- Look like cancer patients
- Lack melanin
- Belong in cold climates where they can't get sunburned
- Kiss their pet dogs in the mouth and fuck them
- Do school shootings
- Would kill their parents if their parents removed their gaming console from their room
- Blame everything on blacks
- Play the victim
- Derived from popcorn
- Live in trailer park homes
- Smokes meth
- Are the real immigrants
- Kill their infants and stock them in shoe boxers

Oh yes, you got me. I'm so very triggered.
Everyone in this thread knows you're a white NEET.
Why don't you go and take the trash out like they asked you an hour ago.

Or alternatively post a time stamp and prove you're not a white race trading cuck :^).

You should add, created western civilization as we know it

>Sub 8 inch dick is a micro dick
>7 inches is the average dick size
Wat
Also, citation on the black men have bigger dicks meme

>implying we're not

White people didn't invent shit, you motherfuckers just went and wrote all these bullshit ass laws on paper and now if everything is on paper its legit.

Same with Einstein, you really think a jew working in the patent office thought up all that shit on his own?

LMAO biggest kek group in the world, well, white americans ha

you made a whole thread just trying to say you're cool cuz you're black… end your life op

The black race is the superior race, in 50 years there will be almost no whites left, we celebrate this.

If any of you poor fucks ever has a child, they will be bred by blacks as a big fuck you to your pathetic racism.

Speaking of racism, I have met many in my life, most common is a tiny dick overweight 30+ loser, saying racist stuff in the apartment, but outside he shuts up, or act obedient to blacks lol its hilarious every time. White Race = Joke

I don't expect your nigger mind to understand.

XDDDD
fuck off ape

I'll bite. Who is "we".

Niggers in college

And you think a stupid NIGGER was able to create anything other than a mud huts and the term "gang violence?"

That is true, I'm going to be straight here. I am a cuckold, but I am also a white nationalist. I believe that whites have contributed more to humanity than any other race, space travel, anti-biotics the list goes on. But when it comes down to it, blacks are just better at fucking. Theres no shame in admitting this. There is no shame in admitting that despite the infinite intellectual and moral superiority of the white race, black cock is just better at pleasing women.

The reason white women are turning from the cause and running to niggers is simply because they are not being sexually satisfied. Can you blame them? If you dont get enough to eat at home youre going to go out to eat. The only way to save the white race from miscegenation is cuckolding. My pure white wife is my angel, the apple of my eye. And I want nothing but the best for her. So every friday she gets to have her fill of big black cock. And our relationship goes on like normal. We love each other, and plan on having a child soon. She also shares my red pilled beliefs.

Monogamy is a tool of the jew. Just give it a chance once. Its exhilarating. Theres something deeply majestic about watching a toned muscular black stud going in and out of a beautiful white woman. Try it once.

I see no contradiction between believing that niggers should be subservient to whites, and allowing them to service our women.

>blacks created gang violence

not true

WE

Why are you whites so much inferior than the black master race?
We are stronger, faster, smarter and we have the means to take your females, soon we will have total control over America.

What are you fat nerd virgins fucks going to do about it? nothing, cause you are fat nerd virgin fucks.

No. He's baiting you. Obviously.

Fucking dumb kids...

WUZ

Niggers talking about Einstein. TOP KEK

You tried to keep us down with slavery but we came back, you tried to keep us down with segregation but we came back.
You can call us monkeys, you can tell us were worthless, you can even beat and lynch me and my brothers but you will never keep us down.
The dawn of a new age is here, one where the white man will finally stop pretending they are superior to all others.

Wait until that child's a nigger, unless that's a plan then you should kill yourself for:

A) Considering that
B) Calling yourself a man

We'll stop pretending to be superior when you prove you can do anything besides complain about slavery

DING DING DING!
You win the most beta post of the year!

Hard to stop an age like that when it never started. There IS an age though that's been going on for all of time in which we KNOW we're superior to the niggers.

>monogamy is a tool of the jew
>jews want blacks and whites to procreate

You cucks can't even get your shit straight.

Is this the intro to planet of the apes?

Why do you wish for impossible things? Only asian and europeans/whites did a damn thing in History of Mankind

>You tried to keep us down with slavery
Have you any connection to the real world. Everyone was a slave and today slaves produce your shoe, clothes, smartphones, food. You give a shit about slavery, it is just an excuse for beeing a dump, fat, lazy peace of shit
>we came back.
when, from where. You make me KEK my pants
>monkeys
honkey, cracker
>finally stop pretending they
don't do drugs

Black men are:

>Physically more attractive.
>Generally fit, athletic, ripped, with perfect, symmetric bodies. They are the closest thing to a Greek polykleitan ideal of beauty that you could find.
>The contrast between white and dark skin entangled in passion is absolute, ideal perfection. Is synthesizes the symbolic opposite aspects inherent to Nature into a superior, symbiotic unity.
>They are more manly, supportive, protective, self-aware than white "men".
>They are better lovers overall.
>They give women the time of their lives sexually speaking. There's nothing like having sex with a black man. Nothing earthly, at least. Having sex with a superior BLACK GOD is the maximum earthly pleasure a human being can ever experience.

There's literally NOTHING you autistic, fat "conservatives" can do about it. Just acknowledge this as a fact and stop fighting it. Black men are superior in every way.