Ask a girl who loves to suck cock anything (not me in picture)

Ask a girl who loves to suck cock anything (not me in picture)

What is the most tasty, the balls, the chode or the dick-cheese manifesting on the foreskin or the semen?

pics?

why the fuck would we be interested if we dont even know how u look, cmon bro you can do better

Why do you think you can come here for attention without first showing tits?
Gtfo

Usually the semen, but only if they eat a lot of fruit. If they do, it tastes like saltwater taffy to me

... tits and timestamp or no questions.

Have a free sage

bish you gotta prove your a girl on the internet
> 2016
> no tits, no timestamp

Boyfriend won't let me take pics

Bye then retard sage

You sex is irrelevent to me, these guys just want something to fap to i guess. Cut or uncut?

fuck off

saddest excuse for being fake

Send me pics of your dick and ill say if i want to suck you or not
snap radost_2b

may I refer you to this post

I don't mind either way. It's more comparable if it's cut, but it's easier to get them off if they're uncut

here's my question:
tits or gtfo?

You arent a girl. Youre obviously a fucking guy and a faggot. Go start a trap thread fag

Biggest dick you've sucked?
Smallest?

Does OP prefer big docks or little ducks

Biggest was around 7 1/2 inches. Smallest was 4, but I usually don't like anything smaller than 5

Average

Succ?

Really fuckers? Not even one post claiming TITS or GTFO?

Your interests are more on the penis. That's why you don't care.

Also, it's more about putting attention seekers in their place. Everyone knows starting a thread with "teehee I'm a girl" gets more replies. Mostly from thirsty idiots that don't know better. The sex does matter, because either the whole post is a truth, or the whole post is a lie. Don't feed the trolls.

are you too rough on the foreskin?

>literally every other post
>complaining about lack of something when not even bothering to skim the thread

I doubt you even sage

I've only sucked one with foreskin but he said he liked it

I've seen much worse bait that needs more attendance than something like this. besides, this is better than the constant traps/furfags/gore threads that are up.

What do you like so much about it?

The fact that it's not yours

Being submissive

Do you love to cuck sock?

It reminds me of my childhood

It's a main hobby. I try to do it at least once a day

I thought I was the only one. God speesh cucksocker

do you prefer it over vaginal?

All of my friends know I'm the slut. I've sucked all of my male friends at least once

What do you like to suck more
Circumcised or uncircumcised

Honestly yeah. Vaginal has never done much for me. I like receiving oral more, but I only trust my boyfriend to do that. The main reason I like sucking cock so much is that the people I do it to usually end up liking me more and I can get favors or money out of them

>I can get favors or money out of them
I think I lost what little respect I had for you.

>Ask a girl

have you been a girl your whole life ?

Uncut or cut pref?

Any pointers for my gf? Technique, mentallity , ect?

Yes

Make sure you look like you enjoy it (even if you don't). Eye contact is good. The deeper the better. The messier the better. If your jaw gets tired, start licking it. Swallow

>I can get favors or money out of them

so you see sexual acts as a form of barter to get other things out of people ? Real female confirmed.

No, not really. I only do it to people I like, and I usually just tease them about it

pics or shut the fuck up

Foreskin is my favorite. My boyfriend goes crazy when i gently nip, tug, suck it

As a girl do you get turned on whe you get randomly eaten out? My gf and i will be watching a movie and ill start eating her out, i love oral giving and receiving.

Idk. It was kinda weird, but I got him off in 3 minutes so I didn't mind

Yes, actually, a lot. But only if it's from my boyfriend. He's the only one that knows how to eat me out right

Circumsized. It's just less awkward

Oh wow! That's fast! You get used to it pretty fast it's just another thing to play with while there

So you think sucking foreskin is better than one thats cut off

What makes uncut awkward

probably that she hasn't played with one before so she doesn't know what to do.

I like them both, they just get off faster if they're circumsized. Although I've only sucked one uncircumcised

Sounds amazing, wish i could get my gf to do that, erect i have no foreskin even through im uncut

Correct. I'm just not used to it

Would you suck this?

OP is a fucking faggot.
>I'm a girl
No you're not. Sage.

tight fit huh m8? Enjoy that while you can.

Well at the time I had a ton of experience. I sucked my first one when I was in seventh grade (boyfriend of two years) and loved it. I sucked a ton in high school and college, and I usually get my coworkers or boss off during breaks if there aren't any HR people around.

No, because I don't know you

Can you show us your tits with a timestamp?

Are you any good at it, or are you just talking shit.

how do i convince my girl that its not degrading

You prefer sucking big dicks or small ones?

Most people I do it to seem to like it. I've had a lot of practice with it

Average

ez, go down on her sometimes

Hi, I'm Brian

Would you suck this now?

Let her know that she has your most sensitive organ in her control at all times during it and at any time she could bite it off and cause you massive pain or death. Also go down on her to prove that it's not degrading to you.

So like, 5-6 inches?

i do literally every chance i get, i love eating pussy but she says sucking dick is degrading.

who wears the pants?

Yeah that's a good range. I don't mind sucking longer ones, it's just harder to get the whole thing in there comfortably. I can get up to 8 inches in my mouth, but getting 5 or 6 in is just natrual at this point. My gag reflex is obliterated

pretty confident in or relationship, we done a lot of kinky shit. I love when she gives me head, but teeth, bad gag reflex, and she doesn't let me cum in her mouth. Im ok with it but any tips to help?

smack that bitch up

Then just stop eating her pussy until she sucks your dick. If she asks why, tell her it's degrading

Then she's cheating on you, or doesn't love you as much as she says she does.

me but im not going to make her do something she doesnt want to

Tell her to squeeze her left thumb. It helps the gag reflex (I'm serious, google it), and I don't know about the cum thing. Try cumming on her face

You bitches are sick lol.

I love doing it to my bf because he loves it. Yes, I enjoy it too, but I wouldn't do it to get things from him.

Sluts

>make her do something she doesnt want to
I wasn't suggesting that. Just figuring out who has more pull. You have to give her some sort of ultimatum if shes really going to be that stubborn. I'm not saying break up with her, but maybe no more eating out until she returns the favor.

and make sure she knows that's the reason

How many guys kiss you after you swallow their load
Do you have herpes?

I do it to my boyfriend because he enjoys it. I only do it to my friends because I like them. Getting favors is a bonus

If you can choose would you rather suck circumcised or uncircumcised. Up to you

I only kiss my boyfriend, and no I don't. I only do it to people I have tests results from that are negative (which is basically all of my male friends)

Circumsized. I'm just used to it

Does your bf know?

Are you a fat chick from NJ?

OP here

Rue?

What kind of cut looks best to you