So I just started watching Game Of Thrones

So I just started watching Game Of Thrones.

Ned is cool,I hope he gets to sit on the iron throne.

He dies

Hold the door!
You just started
You got some catching up to do
Pic related

why

Joffrey dies during his wedding with Margaery Tyrell (nope he doesn't stay with Sansa)

Would advice you to get off here to avoid spoiler OP

he dead as shit

Han Solo gets killed by his son Kylo Ren

>Ned is cool,I hope he gets to sit on the iron throne.

Don't worry he does. Still ruling into season 6 with Tywin as his Hand of the King.

Don't wanna spoil anything but in Star Wars episode 8 you will find out that Rey is actually just Anakin reincarnated and that is how the Force brings balance. Luke will tell her this when Rey gets angry thinking Luke allowed her mother to die.

Rey: "angry angry angry... You are my father!"
Luke: "No, you are my father"

Saved you $12

Everyone dies

Actually read the article on that. Do you think that Disney would allow such nonsense? Genuinely intrigued.

except Tyrion.

Oh wait, he dies too in the last episode

but the nigga do sit on Fe2 Chair

I knew this a couple months ago when the script leaked. It is in the can already friend.

I was an extra on Independence Day 2 last summer and can tell you most the plot for that one too if you want. (hint: we meet the alien who created the aliens from the first one and it helps us defeat the queen)

Man, put some fucking effort into it, why would fucking Ned Stark ever sit in the Iron Throne? You could've been subtle about it "hope Ned Stark figures out who tried to kill his son" or "that bitch Cersei is going to regret killing the king on Ned's watch"... It's like you're not even trying...

Would like to add the worst spoiler of all for Episode 8. Guess who was spotted in April at Pinewood studios?

Hayden mother fucking Christensen.

Gotta shoot the scene where Luke communes with past Jedi...

Your welcome!

Ned is honor-bound. I think, if the show wanted to reach for it, they could place Ned on the Iron Throne because it would be his duty to protect the 7 Kingdoms from falling into the hands of Lannisters/Boltons/Targaryeans.

Thats just bad writting there
I call bs

but ned is a fucking hypocrite he is the most honourable man but he has a bastard like wtf

The problem is they want a 'No, I am your father' moment like in Ep 5. So Luke gets to say 'No, you are my father'

I agree with others it is hard to believe Disney would go this way, but since day 1 it has been their edict to mimic the original trilogy.

The other thing to know if Finn has a love interest at the beginning that turns on him at the end (she turns out to be working for Phasma who is alive and well). Much like Lando's story....

R+L=J

>R+L=J.
It's not his kid, broseph stalin.

But he is a hypocrite in the sense that he didn't honorably fight Ser Arthur Dayne.

>KING OF THE NORTH!
>KING OF THE NORTH!
>KING OF THE NORTH!
>KING OF THE NORTH!
>KING OF THE NORTH!

Im still gonna call bs for bad writting
Hell id rather read a fanfic if that were true

It's King IN the North, ya fuckin' tard.

>obvious b8

tyrion is the third targaryen, he will ride the third dragon

who cares. that dumbshit show can bring people back to life, so it's irrelevant. the whole show is shit.

Yep and he's dead, so watevar

>he dad
>gief magick XD
>HE ALIFE
>buy muh books? :PPPPP

everyone dies eventually

no. it was king of the north.