No FBI/NSA please >Share them

No FBI/NSA please >Share them

I double dipped

I double digited

i licked her asshole and pussy while she slept.

Beat my brother because he came out to me as trans

Most times, i piss in the sink

if i had a sink i would do the same.

i routinely cum in lotion and shampoo bottles when over (girl)friends houses. Makes me hard thinking they'll be rubbing my cum on their bodies.

shit will have long since broken down and diluted by the time she uses it.

I broke the dam

I've read this a thousand times nice try fucking troll

I masturbate in the living room

Newfag spotted

Once grabbed a friends tits while she was passed out. Even stroked my cock while doing it. Poked them, stroked them, and finally when she didn't wake up I grabbed her tit.

Even thought about pu;ing my dick out and rubbing it on her mouth

im being cheated on but i stopped caring cuz we both have STDs now.

When i was 15 I stole the school’s keys from the principal and did some mad shit with that at school and never got caught. 2 years later I left them at the school door. The next day they found them and said they would contact the police. The principal also said he knew who stole them and that if he didn’t handhimself he or she would be in big trouble. I’m 20 and still waiting for the police to knock on the door.

I always piss in the sink at work...sometimes at home to...my wife finally figured it out and told me to stop...I still do it even though she gets mad...its a more comfortable height.

I once stole my moms dildo and sucked on it and tried to fuck my ass with it once

who hasn't...i still do that and am 35 and married..also sniff her panties(used ones)

How would someone go about stealing used panties and what is safe to do with them

When I was 6 I took a shit inside a big barbie house in a toy store. I can only imagine the face of a kid who opened it

i goto her house while she is at work...look on her floor hamper...sniff them then lick..then cum in them..

Well played