I have noticed that summer has totally destroyed any feels thread. So let's start one. Post anything pictures,webm...

I have noticed that summer has totally destroyed any feels thread. So let's start one. Post anything pictures,webm,greentext anything.

Dumping what I have

That's not sad. It just means you need to get out more and push yourself to meet new people that don't suck.

>Girl problems
Get off my board

AHEM, Senpai will nvr notice you.

my favorite cause this means so much to me

My dad wanted to stick his dick in my mum's pussy.

And he didnt?

I knew this feel.

I've never been in a relationship, nobody has ever shown any interest in me. I'm quiet and socially awkward. I can barely hold up a conversation with huge effort. Most of my life I've felt very out of place and lonely.

Then I met a girl. For some reason I was able to talk for hours at a time with her. She was kind, smart and caring. I felt a "connection" I have never felt to another person before. She made me stop wanting to die every day, you know. She made me feel like I could actually fit in this world.

I fell for her. She didn't feel the same way. She moved. I can still remember the emptiness I felt when I said goodbye to her.

Now I'm very lonely again and it's getting worse every year.

literally 5 pictures in the thread and you don't even look at them

Was posted before I finished typing my post.

enough to get the daughter he wanted at least, then he accidentally had anouther set of twins. He's not very good at hiding that he didn't want any of us in the first place, other than the daughter.

this is beautiful

Its always been sad times for me

I know the feels

You're the problem

True

kek

Other way around for me

just here to remember you guys, it DOESN'T get better, it really doesn't. you may think so, you may have been fooled by anti suicide propaganda.
but when it comes down to it life's a bitch and then you die. so you might as well die today.

but dont blindly follow my words, just remember when it gets bad, it doesn't get better.

why post this pic? nothing to see here. Sup Forums is so fucking wierd

PORTUGAL CARALHO

What anime is this?

That show i swear to fucking god that show

>>/reddit/

There it is, the words ive been looking for

Spirited away
Its obligatory

You read this story a hundred times, and every now and again, it tears me up.

it hurts how it costs money for health care which treats the symptoms of our diseases mostly...
fuck this shit man why did i spawn in this crazy mess

strangely relate to this.
But i'm done being okay with it. I prefer to be hated than loved for asking "how your day is going ?". I'm not a human pet.

this guy looks like cia. ha

Spirited Away

Spirited away

I'm out.

thank you Sup Forumsros, I'm going through some stuff at the moment but I guess seeing some people have it worse or are also feeling bad makes me feel a little better

Holy shit, rare do you see a picture that truely speaks a thousand words

Shit

Summer has literally decimated this place.
I've had 10 summers here that weren't this bad.
Summerfags are not an urban legend.

Thank you

Whenever someone asks me if I'm okay, I always answer no or kinda. I expect people to ask why, or at least act like they care. But people get annoyed. Its like they are annoyed that I can't enjoy the life I've been given. If only they knew.

Welcome to b.

Can we post other feels quotes other than " I want her but she doesn't "? I feel nothing when i see those now, i just skip trough

something a friend sent to me after I asked why I wasn't invited out

How was that remotely newfag esq.

Holy shit, rare to see a picture thay truly speaks a thousand words

Being left out of shit is probably the worst feels there is

You should end that friendship. Better to have no friends sometimes

That's fucking harsh, I understand how that feels

Ask what is wrong, if what they want from you is too much then its probably time to get a new friend.

True feels m8

Background kid

Got almost the same text from my closest friend.
I'm the guy in the group everyone just forgets exists.

yeh this was my best friend