I have webbed toes on both of my feet. Pic related is not my foot, but it's almost the exact same as my foot

I have webbed toes on both of my feet. Pic related is not my foot, but it's almost the exact same as my foot.

My right foot has fused or webbed second and third toes. The webbing goes about halfway up.

My left foot has the same thing except the webbing only goes a fifth of the way or so up and is hardly even noticeable as webbing.

I was reading wiki-articles about the cause of this and nearly every linked syndrome that was noted as a possible cause of this included mental retardation, autism or down syndrome.

How fucked am I guys? What are the chances I've gone through life without anyone else or myself finding out I was on the spectrum. I firmly believe I'm not but I was socially inept as a young'n (I often didn't speak in class from 3-8th grade but I was never suspected of mental disabilities) which seems to be a possible sign of autism or asperger's. Am I just being paranoid?

>inb4 I find out my whole life has been a lie

Toes or gtfo

ROFLMAO

gold

Ok faggot let me grab my phone.
And when I say I didn't talk from 3rd-8th grade I mean I didn't talk at school. I had neighborhood friends left and right as well as a family I connected well with.

If you've went this far in life without suspecting anything, it's not a big deal either way...

Also pics.

Yes, you're being paranoid. I have the same issue with my exact same toes and it has never been a problem, just a mere curiosity for people who notice when I'm barefoot.

But if you have autism or asperger's, it's not because of your toes.

That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying there are obvious correlations drawn, indicating that the causation of toe webbing could be one of many disorders which also tend entail autism, down syndrome asperger's or something similar.

Your birth doc stole some chromosomes

check'd

But those are some small ass feet. What size are you?

NOOOOOO

What fag?

Bump

Typically when you have webbed toes you have smaller feet due to the fucked up development.

>Not having sheets on your mattress

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Lol, I have size 13 feet. It's the camera angle.

It's summer and I don't have a fan in my room. Fuck that I sleep with a head pillow and a crotch pillow. I don't use a blanket, it's against my religion.

This is my foot next to a two liter bottle and a quarter for size reference.

Well you are on Sup Forums...

Really though if you got it, and your fine as a human, then there is nothing else to do. If your a major sperg, then that would be a problem anyway.

your mom take a special medicine when she was pragnant ...this is typical syndrom
how old are you? in the middle thirtys?
i try to find out the name of the medicament!
a friend of mine have the same webbed toes :)

Well, OP I got one webbed foot. Was never retarded/ unsociable. Gave me something additional to talk about when it came to women that most men can't talk about (because they're not mutants like us). It helps that I was also a decent looking guy growing up and an okay amount of confidence. Regardless, if deep in my genetics I have downs or full blown autism; I may be retarded, but all those titties weren't.

My girlfriend has that in the same spot on one of her feet but not the other. She didn't even know it until I pointed it out one day. They did a lot of genetic testing on her when she was pregnant and nothing came up, I'm sure you're fine OP

DO NOT SIGN UP FOR NEET BUCKS YOU WILL HAVE A 0/10 LIFESTYLE