Friendly reminder that the team you all seem to like so much did THIS BAD during the last two WC

Friendly reminder that the team you all seem to like so much did THIS BAD during the last two WC.

Those were literally meme groups and yet we JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yMDrcwkwjeU),
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What the fuck happened?

Still better than england

I see your trick, Luigi. I know that, via utilisation of meme magic, Italy are only good when there are no expectations. I'm going to hype them into a 5-0 defeat, which of course would never happen because this Italian squad is probably the best squad of all time and will definitely walk the Euros. They're favourites, that's all there is to it. The backline is so in-synch, and Buffon has aged like a fine Tuscan wine. Pelle has come into great form and his link-up play with the supporting players is practically Giroudesque. There's no stopping them.

We were shit, that's just it.
Both times we were shocked pretty hard. In 2010 we were the last winner of the WC, in 2014 we were runner-up for the European Cup.

It sucks.

They are pulling off an UNJUST though, Conte is actually a competent manager.

Do your best It/a/lia!

T-thanks Peru
btw congratulation for that awesome match against Bra7-1l.

I believe France is also pulling off an UNJUST as well

The German Blitzkrieg will put an end to that nonsense, cap this

>2010
Lippi went senile and thought that memes like Iaquinta were still good and made the stupid mistake of still trusting an old ass Cannavaro that got kicked out of Real Madrid a few years earlier and was on his way to a sandnigger retirement league

It also hurt that Buffon got injured and Totti retiring from the NT

>2014
Started off really well, Costa Rica had meme magic on their side, against Uruguay they spilled spaghetti everywhere, were unlucky that the ref didn't see bitey and they fucked up badly trusting Balotelli who was never good outside the 2012 Euro.

>Germany
>Beating Italy in a tournament

L M A O

Can't beat fucking New Zealand

>Australia
>anything but bogans and abo
So which are you?

Zhang and Pajeet

Stop acting Dandere or I'll fall in love with you all over again

> Never good outside of Euro 2012

Best scorer of the squadra in qualification, out of problably his best season in career.

He's also the only striker who scored in the world cup. Yet everyone was "MUH Immobile Balotelli on the bench plz"

Everyone was shit but of course the problem was Balotelli. Everyone shit on him over nothing, Conte ban him from the nazionale.

The guy who scored 40 times in 54 games with Milan is not unable to score in front of a open net. Wow i wonder why... Fuck all of you.

is now*

It wasn't the 12th year is what happened.

>Lippi went senile

Oath, he didn't even take Fabio Grosso as a reserve.

You know, the guy that played a key role in Italy's rock solid defence, and won them both the Semi-Final and the Final by placing the winning penalty against France into the top corner ez as with only 1 billion people watching.

Only unbeaten team in the 2010 WC remember. NZ defense best defense :)

C'mon. All great teams have dark times, yours is already in the past your actual generation of players seems quality enough to forget about those.

Wow such an accomplishment you got eliminated anyways in the very first round

>Everyone was shit but of course the problem was Balotelli. Everyone shit on him over nothing,
Besides diving time and again at every minimum contact in the crucial match against Uruguay (youtube.com/watch?v=yMDrcwkwjeU), Balotelli barely ran in that match and when the manager Prandelli along with old guard reprimanded him about this primadonna posturing, he replied with the usual victimism, "why always me".

>Conte ban him from the nazionale.
that's not strictly true
Right after his appointment, Conte called Balotelli up for a couple of test matches but Mario didn't feel like wasting energies in irrelevant friendlies and faked a problem at his calf.
Conte sent him straight home and never called him up again (rightfully so).

with Conte as a manager you can have all the talent in the world, but when playing for your NT lack of commitment, dedication and professionality is simply inexcusable

>The guy who scored 40 times in 54 games with Milan is not unable to score in front of a open net.
yet in the past two seasons barely managed to score, either for Liverpool or while being in Milan again. Let's face it: he never grew up mentally and never worked on his shortcomings because he's always hidden (and forever will) behind victimism and the race card.

>Italians can't help but be cynical little shits

what the fuck is wrong with you? you're literally furious that a team you pegged as the worst in 50 years is looking like the best in 10? kill yourself, you don't deserve to have a national team this great.