No one does 'evil/dark' rap as well as Earl

- at least not currently. Earl makes edgy rap in a way that's not a cringy gimmick. The only one who does evil and twisted *well* as Earl is Tyler, and they're pretty much the same person lol.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pxplVYIN1Fc
youtube.com/watch?v=JZpiDf2hMBE
youtube.com/watch?v=V8XTe0ec9Zo
youtube.com/watch?v=i5aCRLEo-ac
soundcloud.com/jahseh-onfroy/igotplentydicktoshare-snippet
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"wicked sense of humor"

>Vinny Stape, they stupid, think the city safe
Into that little bendy place, head shots, red dot
Block as hot as Denny plates, fed watch, Fed watch
Opinions only pity based, deep in the Civic with the
Evilest niggas this side of the Mississippi
All courtesy of Vincent from niggas who plot a ditch
Ear-L-double-S, hear shells from the Tec
Hear rim full-effect, eat a dick and cut a check, bitch
Few niggas I'm on a first-name basis with
Address me by the alias, that trunk weighted like he
'Bout to catch a case again, Ace louder than the voice of
Satan that be plaguing him, bruh, I'm caking
Whether Hell or bad weather, high water, I'm a sailor-type
Assailant for the paper, living like I met the maker twice
Hit it 'til I'm faded right? Mami, take a hike
And treat it like you fucking shaking dice, bitch

This shit was ill

I loved his part on Really Doe.
What album should i listen first?

Doris

IDLSIDGO is his newest and darkest,Doris then is kind of dark but also slightly mainstream and EARL is
>dude RAPE LMAO
but still really good and enjoyable for being made at 16

Chronological, you should see his progression as a rapper imo. Just make sure you listen to the 25ish minute EARL and not the bloated hour long one.

link to hour one?? whats on it?

Earl is fantastic, probably one of the best out there. Atrocity Exhibition by Danny Brown also fits that 'edgy/dark rap' description imo even though its pretty different from earl's usual stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=pxplVYIN1Fc

youtube.com/watch?v=JZpiDf2hMBE

youtube.com/watch?v=V8XTe0ec9Zo

youtube.com/watch?v=i5aCRLEo-ac

this shit right fucking here

How cute, i remember back when kendrick wasn't too big and the threads where just like this.

Then he the normies got to him and now there's always a few shiteaters every time he gets brought up on this board.

Can't wait for next year, where the same happens to earl, i guess tyler the creator is a better analogy actually.

Haven't been on Sup Forums at all recently, what was the general thoughts about atrocity? For me it's my favourite danny album yet, really is quite amazing. Definitely a different listen to a more chilled album like XXX, but when in the right mood, it's (to me) 10/10.

>in a way that's not a cringy gimmick
god i swear that's the only thing rapheads care about, being "cool" or something. fuck that it's boring

as if stuff even somewhat respectable stuff like the white stripes doesnt reek of image sculpting

tyler is annoying and mediocre, not as annoying and mediocre as his fans though.

>nothing in this thread is good

you guys will listen to anything black people release

kek, hardly

soundcloud.com/jahseh-onfroy/igotplentydicktoshare-snippet

please grow up

>pretty much the same person

not at all

If you you look at recent interviews, Earl is accessing himself and his own problems, as well as the very human condition that plagues all of us.

To me, Tyler isn't really questioning anything or thinking too deep into anything.

It's like what you can't sleep at night and some really bad thoughts are keeping you down.

Tyler's the guy to put on some Netflix to get his mind off of that

And I think Earl is the guy who sits and lets those thoughts consume him until he masters it and comes out of it.

probably a stupid analogy but I don't think they're similar people, in recent times at least.