Rape thread

Rape thread.

Has user ever raped anyone? Why? Would you do it again?

Nice try FBI.

I raped yo momma and I did it cus she was sucking the dick for rock so one thing led to another and something something thread subject and u were created. and i would do it agaian so more fucktards could post on here and make more stupid threads :'/

Just a person with a rape fetish.

Is that dude fused with that bitch

bumping for intrest on fusion
nice dubz bruh

Any story behind that?

That just means you were raised wrong. Sorry OP, better luck next time

How about these

whats the story behind these pics? they.re are awlesome

people fucking and then shooping in text to tell a story

cuck is the new trap

I can neither confirm nor deny this statement. Then again, my father was busy with other things than teaching his daughter that she's not supposed to WANT to get raped.

snapchat fakes are fun

yes brock
it's rape

Yes. Moar.

my gf woke me up once by jumping in my bed naked [I sleep naked] grabing my morning wood and fapping it, when I went to grab her for sexy fun time she suddenly jumped out of the bed said 'no you don't, not today' and started to leave.
I raped that bitch.

Someone behind a keyboard is taking internet picture and with a software call photoshop write cuck sentence over it

Go on. Did she scream? Or did she cry and give in silently?

rape is psychological

pretty common fantasy for both men and women up until it's no longer fantasy.

what is wrong with his dick

Snapchat image generator.

It crops the image so it's the same dimensions as a vertical phone picture and then you can insert your own text.

So no, the vast majority of these aren't people actually getting cucked. Same as Wincest bullshit.

Not today FBI I'll never admit to anything!
>May have 2 times never confirmed

i got caught staring at a girl on the train .. she shouted rape

she slapped me a few times when I grabbed her and snarled at me that she wasn't in the mood anymore
when I flipped her over back onto the bed and jumped on top she said 'looks like I'm getting fucked today' in a surrender voice
she was one crazy bitch

I hate when that happens

I look at these extremely sexy bitches with huge asses and floppy tits waving around and realize I'll never get that. Too many better looking dudes with more social skill.

I just pay for sluts now. Sometimes I get a really thick stacked bitch who loves to deepthroat.

Nice try.

Go on...

there is literally nothing wrong with this .. in fact, it's ideal. All the fun and no hassle.

Was he busy molesting you? Because that's pretty hot

Fag

Yep. Plus you can sometimes push a rape fetish, where they kinda fight back. Takes trust tho, but still everything you mentioned.

bro you are a virgin. leave.

Nah, sorry to disappoint. But my brother and two of his friends did it once.

This isn't a pity party thread. Post rape or GTFO.

Suck my dick faget

Sexual abuse and rape are defined by the United Nations counsel on human suffering as ANY sexual contact between a male known to have Tiny asian penis Syndrome (TapS) and a female whether he claims it was “consensual” or not.

What did they do? Tell us the story!

>Having threesome with buddy and some chick we met at party
>Hes at her back and I'm up front
>I notice she stars sobbing
>Tell friend to stop because thats not cool
>Friend says no and continues pumping
>Girl becomes hysterical now
>Yell at friend to fucking stop and he ignores me
>Punch friend in face and he flies out of her onto the floor
>Friend leaves pissed off
>Girl thanks me and gives me her number
>Hit it next week w/o friend

So, stopped one kinda?

>inb4 moralfag

It's not much of a story. I was playing in my room when my brother called me into his bedroom. He was lying on his back on the bed, pants pulled down. His cock was out, a really tiny thing. Can't have been more than 2cm. Oh, and his friends were there too, just standing around and watching, laughing. They closed the door behind me. Then, they told me to take my brother's dick in my mouth and, because I looked up to my brother and wanted to make him happy, I did. I don't remember much more except that my mother came in a moment later with a concerned look on her face and told us to play with the door open from now on.

Never really developed much of a relationship with my brother after that. Go figure.

Would have been funnier if you raped her the second time. Well, good on you I guess!

i fucked my prom date in hs. we got walked in on during by her friend. she didnt want to be seen as a slut so she told her friends i raped her. had cops at my door and shit. everyone believed her, all our mutual friends stopped talking to me for like a week until she admitted she was lying

Sauce?