Other urls found in this thread:

sta-ko.ru/7ne
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes, please

holy shit. moar of this set.

OC appreciated

Moar?

got one more

what do you imagine as you're fapping to these pics?

post more pastebin links! please link god we need you

Probably about not being a beta and actually approaching the girls I imagine.

bump

Project much?

More like accurate in my opinion.

after her competition she loves having a guy really appreciate the hard work she put in by smelling her sweaty ass

more?

Another sports related

What's up with these creepshot threads? I'm a 8-9/10 guy but I can understand that life doesn't deal out a fair hand to everybody. Seriously, put a little effort into your appearance and learn some basic game and you guys may actually be able to sleep with 'that' girl you see in the street/bar/class/wherever rather than using weird apps, sneaking blurry fully clothed shots and generally behaving like a perv.

Not hating, just helping.

Best pic in set

It's a shame I can't use my phone while working...

I'd have an endless supply of gold for you all.

I work at a pizza place by a college and they only hire young college girls. I'm the only exception cuz I knew the owner personally. I work with 18-21 year old girls that only wear leggings. about 50% of them have juicy asses too

why even tell us fag. go out and get sum

gtfo if not a contributor.

Best pic in thread...

good for you. but you still work at a pizza place you fucking loser.

Gr8 b8 m8. I can rly rl8 2 the tr8 tht makes b8 gr8.

Samefag is strong

Moar?

>8-9/10
>on Sup Forums

sounds legit

It's not about your appearance or confidence, it's the game/ Taboo of the possibility being caught that thrills people.
Some people just get there thrills this way.

Better than spending hundreds of dollars on food and drinks and hours of texting to get into some ones pants.

I think it all comes down to cheap thrills.

Anyone wanna trade OC for OC?

Go away

This ones a guy

how do you guys take these?
i know a few girls that i'd like to upload here

jesus

More like this

Not that I actually care, but I do find it interesting that kids are taught it's bad to work a job at my age. I'm 21. I should be working.

All my friends in their third year of university and they are talking to me about how they dont know where to even start looking for a job and they are over 30 grand in debt...

I have 0 debt, make 18 an hour (after tips) delivering pizzas, while im building a resume and teaching myself a marketable skill.

I hope spending your moms money and going into debt to get a liberal education makes you feel good though.

sta-ko.ru/7ne

You're not unique. I'm sure quite a few of us here get regular pussy like me. I just enjoy having a large collection of ass shots to look at when I'm alone.

Took these of a coworker.

yaaas. So annoying when people talk bad about people who don't go to school but at the same time their parents are the ones paying for their school. gtfo

I can get some of these girls but honestly something about them not knowing makes it hotter. Also gtfo

From today.

You're right dude. I failed out of college with only a little bit of debt (about 9K) and decided that shit wasn't for me at the age of 20 (started college at 18). Worked shit retail jobs while I studied up IT shit.

Now I'm making 80k a year, work from home most of the week and am closing on a house next week.

Fuck college. Get yourself a plan and work hard. Don't owe anyone money.

creepshots are a way of life. most of us are involuntary celibate and couldn't get laid in a brothel with a pocket full of $100 bills. we're okay like that thank you very much.

we're just not the type thats destined to thrive in social enviroments and due to that we dont experience any female contact. thankfully theres others on Sup Forums like us so let us be us. we've accepted our role in life.