twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

already lost

Maximum Adolf

lost

Just kill him

TöRrrrrööööööööööööööööööö

kek moar like these

who cares about you and your brother?

I never understood why we waste resources on keeping tards alive. Yes, it's a human life. No, it's not and never will be a productive being unless that tard isn't fully fucked in the head. If I were to ever have a child that was handicapped I'd either abort or give it up for adoption. Kudos to those who wrangle their tards, but it's not for everyone.

Is this shit supposed to make me dizzy?

That went fast for me.

lost so hard!

I do have a yard In the family but he inhaled plastic as a child. Fucke d him up. We don't need him on this planet.

Letting that dude experience life and taking observation on it can help us understand his disease and hopefully find a way to fix it for future humans.

Culling the weak is the antithesis of progress. You don't learn anything with genocide.

youtu.be/kDocJqFBO6E
youtu.be/kDocJqFBO6E

What the fuck am I supposed to see there, you fucking retarded faggot

Tard

are you fucking blind

Or we just don't deal with it and save money and ya know crowbars are cheap and gyou never run out of crowbar.

lost

Is it that thinig in the reflection? I can't see shit

I'm glad I lost at the first picture. But why did I click anyways...

youtube.com/watch?v=Ck-VIA1GUCY

He's gonna die anyway, probably sooner than later. The money spent to keep him alive was already set aside by the govt. and his parents have to jump through hoops and prove their income and all this other crap to get it.

Tards are huge financial drains on their families and they might not even be able to stay financially solvent without government assistance. We take care of retards so that they don't ruin other peoples' lives.

> thefuckhappened

is his signature shaped like a small dick?

Thats the joke

but who says where it starts and where it ends ...? IQ-Test? No option! and then, one day, mayby they knocks on your door and take you to a compound ...

>how to miss the punchline
>starring user

There's nothing anyone claiming otherwise is a retarded lying faggot

open your fuckin eyes you fuckin retard!

There's nothing, this stale image has made the rounds before.

Reverse image search just brings up a pic from a brick company and a parody Kardashian account - yeah that's right, the only other faggot in the world who attempted this shit joke runs a parody Kardashian account on Twitter.

>never will be a productive human being.
Like you are being productive spending your days shitposting on some Cambodian basket weaving board.

summerfag detected!

>brix

This is the stupidest fucking argument ever and I wish people would quit making it. "You posted on the Internet at a time I feel is inappropriate regardless of relative locale or situation, therefore your argument is invalid". Suck a dick, user.

Care to expand or you just gonna make loose, baseless implications, all the while samefagging your own shit totally radical trolls

I've seen this image once before, wasted 3 hours looking at the windows and bricks... saw nothing, I believe there's nothing special to see.

Obviously samefag is obvious

There is nothing

>wasted 3 hours looking at the windows and bricks

Haha this actually tickled me

Maximum kek

Ice cream anyone?

fucking lost

Samefag

lost

Am I tho

2793 bricks 31 windows

kek lost

Wrong. Faggot

Point was made

FUCKING LOST AND PROUD

swear words are funny ho ho ho

lost

please go to bed kiddo ...its dark outside and your battery level is low ...!

There's something there and anyone who thinks otherwise is a retarded faggot

kek

K

its like she has 6 asses