>Confronts him in real life and steals my money back
>Realize he can find my address online
>Shit my pants
>Gets text that his boss will contact me
What do?

Suicide?

Give TRIPLE the money back to be sure your not fucked

Uh, pay up, run, or fight.

Tell his boss your happy to pay the money back plus price for actual acid and not the bullshit his dealer gave you

>life isn't like the movies and unless he lives in a ghetto he is fine

>>taste like shit
Its not candy you dummy

Tell his boss that he is selling a shit product and is ripping off people. If he isn't satisfied with your answer, prepare to lose limbs / get beat up or killed.

acid shouldn't have much of a taste, if it does you're getting ripped off

>Call dealer and say we want our money

Acid was literally the cheapest drug imaginable when I was a teenager (in 1991 lol), unless something's happened I don't know why the fuck this was worth it unless this is all trolling by someone who's never taken or bought it.

This guy has never done acid. It should be tasteless

10 a tab is what I've always seen. You can easily drop 100 bucks if you're buying for a group

Here in Sweden it's almost impossible to get.
Everyone is doing amphetamine, hashish or smack. Arabs and niggers brought that shit in.

nothing personal, but if I was your dealers boss I would get the money back with a 3x interest thrown in for my trouble.

Remember that 90% of drug dealers are nobodies living at home or on unemployment, making just enough from their 'hustle erryday' life to buy food and do drugs. Nine times out of ten he's not tough and has no 'boss'. He probably talked to his friends and they told him to twist our nipples with a pretend game of 'mafiosi' bs. Ignore him and if he comes at you punch him in the face and he'll probably back down.
Also keep in mind that often drug dealers are buddies with everyone but have no real friends on account that he's a loser and people only keep him around for easy drugs. Not a lot of peopl are gonna want to stick their neck out for him ,unless he has a legit gang.

I knew that it wasent acid, atleast not lsd that why we wanted our money back

You watch too many mafia movies kid

What did it taste like, because a tab of acid can taste foul/bitter

If Sweden is anything like Belgium then LSD dealers are small fish. Since the crimescene is taken over my mostly Arabs etc, and they don't work small things like acid.

lsd=acid. One and the same.

A tab of acid should have no taste at all except for the dye used on the blotter, which tastes ever so slightly bitter, but if it tastes "foul" its not acid

The bitter taste is rather foul, but ok point taken

with acid you mean every psych that can be on blotter, like lsd, 2b, dom, nbome

acid is tasteless dummy

Nope. RCs!=acid, just as spice!=marijuana

deal with it. if you keep buying rec shit you'll end up getting bunk goods about 20-50% of the time depending on how much you buy and where you buy it.

if you wanna get good, buy in bulk and get to know your dealer. otherwise, IT AINT WALMART KID

i could refer to both marijuana and spice with weed

If you call spice weed, you're a massive faggot. Weed is marijuana

synthetic weed, you cunt

do this:

make up bullshit story about how you have a set of balls
tell story on Sup Forums
get called faggot by anonymous shitposters
close laptop
cry

Marijuana is called weed because it is a plant that grows like a fucking weed. Spice is just lab chemicals sprayed on dry plant bullshit. It doesn't even make sense to call spice weed, and the effects of the two are dissimilar, so "synthetic weed" and "synthetic marijuana" are complete misnomers, it will never be marijuana/weed/ganja/etc

f a g g o t

The guy dealing its was about 18 years fat kid. Found out later trough one of my friends he is prospect in some kind of immigrant gang

second.

we agree on the fact thats basically k2

still, with the term "acid" are meant all the psych on blotter, where only "real acid" is referred to LSD being the first one that came in that form

We'll just have to disagree. In both cases, it's a research chemical being pushed as something it isn't so it will sell.

actually, acid refers to lysergic acid diethylamide. if you refer to any other psychoactive substance as "acid" you are a liar and a faggot.

Tell your mom. You'll lose some good boy points and won't get your nuggies today, but she will protect her sweet little prince.

LSD or similar as 'acid' should be tasteless yes

but it could have been NBOMes or someshit which enough people market as acid because of the similar effects

If he's just a prospect they won't do shit for him besides make fun of him

No man, that's actually LSD