/cum/ - Canada and United States OF Mexico

Brotherhood edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JcPm5Rn36Kw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

/balt/

/Hellas/

Nipa is the only reason I'm still watching Break Witches.

Just a few more hours

Enjoy your flood of criminal spics, Canada.

youtube.com/watch?v=JcPm5Rn36Kw
hmmmm you need more music.

Why aren't you with your family?

a fucking leaf

After I got too old for them to really tell me what to do I quit hanging out with those guys

African American culture.

>implying they wouldn't get thrown in jail if they didn't suck the governments dick

stop trying to subvert me

>Mexico
>Having the enough shekels to move to canada
Pick one.

Nice digits.

I like how she is autistic in a Finnish way

That sounds lonely

Just founded the first English colony in the new world. Time to genocide the natives.

fuck you

Read the subject,buds

Make sure you get them ALL
suck my dick, leaf

Need more conquistadores and explorers

>That manpower
Maybe you should befriend the natives and let Tonto impregnate your women.

to be fair, you are sucking somebody's dick in any system. I am not going to lie and say Castro's system was good. He was a psycho. Communism on works on paper. That'll be said.
dont worry. trump is going to invade the great white north and make it a state soon. Just wait

>leafs that wank over mexico
*peels out*
merry xmas, shitkikes

Jesus look at that evil fucking grin on Pena NATO

I just finished fighting two huge wars on the mainland. I wish I could take some men from my slave France/

Leave this thread at once. Americans NOT welcome.

>three yous
lord, the gift really does keep giving

>mfw a Canadian replies to me without asking for permission first

that's why none likes canadians

Americans are always welcome.

Lol canadia

not necessarily you could simply not give a fuck or be an edgy faggot activist who criticizes the government and that would be tolerated in the west. that same behavior would be punished in those shitty ass regimes, there's just no comparison.

Spiced rum in my coffee. It's gonna be a long day.

Felicity

This

fuck off leaf

Post anus

>PU over France since 1452
You'll be unstoppable. Make sure to unite Europe and crush kebab once and for all.

what game is this?

Europa Universalis 4

Europa Universalis 4.

I agree yes, but there are other ways of oppression here in the west. Look at how PC America is. We may not be ran like a North Korea, but we are a corporatist nation. Look what happens when people talk against or say shit against company policy. Fired. Look at when people wistleblow against the government or companies. Fucked. Basically no matter where you go, you are getting fucked whether you know it or not.

>Ibadi
Wew

Mzab?

Oman. It was right after I got the Fezzan achievement, so I didn't really want to play as another tiny North African country.

no chill user. no chill
best ally
FUCK CANADIA
Mexico now my best friend.

Thanks Baja

Fezzan is fucking annoying

Do NOT bully Fezzan. I made the province of Fezzan the most developed city in the world. Imagine, the biggest city in the world is in the middle of the desert.

I made Ryukyu the most developed province in the world during my world conquest attempt

I got damn close too

No one cares about your shitty RTS game.

It's a grand strategy game you fucking pleb

except for the people that do

I probably could've gotten Three Mountains but I gave up after I got to Germany (conquered all of Asia, Africa, and Europe up to the Oder at this point) because it was one of the most boring campaigns I've played. I prefer being a tiny country that's constantly struggling to survive instead of a mammoth of a nation that can roll over anyone.

I don't care.

No one, not even your mother, cares.

yeah I hear you, I'm not defending the current pseudocapitalst/corporate-fascist state we currently live in. but it objectively does not compare to what being under communism is. the soviets just straight up killed anyone who seemed either smart or was ideologically against them.

i'm just saying I really don't like gommies, it's the ultimate surrender of personal freedoms. here in corporate america you surrender your freedom because you're a lazy fuck who can't control himself and swallows litters of high fructose corn syrup which leads you to a life of obesity, diabetes and consumption of pharmaceuticals.... but it doesn't have to be like that you can claim your freedom and write your destiny, in north korea it is already written.

don't you talk about my mama

No one gives a shit about your opinion. Fuck off if you don't like it

Yeah. It's a lot of fun when you're trying to eke out an existence in Indochina but it goes downhill from there

You fuck off. Read the subject line of the OP. You shouldn't even be here.

End yourself

this is why no one likes your """"people""""

I propose that we firebomb Canada.

Do you need a hug?

the day of the rake will come no leaf will be spared

I wish I was Italian. Living in Italy seems comfy.

agreed
he needs a rake

>says the leaf

>leaf flag recognition skills

lads im drunk

time to discuss christmas presents

Wrong thread retard. >>>/balt/

The best present I could get would be the sweet embrace of death.

>he doesn't know that the Swiss is a Canadian emigrant

Let's discuss them then

Thats not who you think it is btw

UNA
PUTA
HOJA
A
FUCKING
LEAF
Une putain de feuille

Mass a poo shits

He's Californian not Canadian, you braindead leaf. You've taken one too many kicks to the skull while trying to suck off horses.

>implying there aren't Swiss proxies

>leaf

wtf why
i got a perfume, some dank clothes, a really good book and tickets for a small trip

what did you get

hey other meth capital. I am tennessee.
I WANT A DRAWING TABLET

Ooh, what book?

I'm not getting anything

Barbecue sauce

Chronicles of Henry of Latvia

Livonian chronicles for short, the neat thing is that its in both languages, Latin and Latvian. Like the left page is in Latin and the right one is the translation in Latvian.

>mfw Americans are ruining this thread

I like this barbecue sauce brand. It's pretty good.

I've never even heard of Kinder's

That sounds interesting

why are you so grumpy? Did you get coal in your stocking?

Your opinion?

I don't think you can really find it outside of northern California. I tried it once at a friend's house and started buying it after.

Its the chronicles of Latvia and Estonia from the landing of German knights in 1180 till 1227

I've been buying Coakley's lately

>I celebrate Christmas

Which one will you take ?

>I'm a mudslime pedophile

do it /cum/

Jesus still loves you user

>tfw Ayn Rand is my Jewfu
Haha, Objectivism is the best, amirite

I want that facist to tie me up and force hot sweaty sex