I really want to eat my load. Every time I cum I lose interest.Any advice?

I really want to eat my load. Every time I cum I lose interest.Any advice?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CmCZxxQt7Ew
mcmaster.com/#5233k77/=12wttov
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop being such a faggot for starters OP

eat Agmatine or Arginine. they taste like cum and satisfy the faggot sissy cravings.

Legit after you cum you just lose all will to live i don't even

I love to watch my cock twitch and shoot cum all over the place but I really want to taste it.

Just cum in your mouth if you're able to.

Yes. You can stop just before the orgasm and you will still have a few drops of nice sperm out of your cock. I do it a lot...

finger your prostate without touching your dick; you will ejaculate without having a full blown orgasm.

I want to eat the whole thing not just to lick it.

cum in a small glass like a shot glass, freeze it, and save it for the next time you are horny.

Chris Chan has good advice on how to recycle you semen.
youtube.com/watch?v=CmCZxxQt7Ew

lift your ass over you and put your legs behind your head so that your cock is aimed at your mouth. Jerk it. Open your mouth. Imagine a big, gorgeous man is about to unload into your sissy mouth. Know that it's coming when it rushes down your shaft. No that it's to late to back out. Keep stroking. Keep stroking.

Taste the cum.

I used to save the cum in a small cup and freeze it down in the fridgerator. When I wanted to taste it I just put it a few secs in the micyowave or just let the freezed jizz melt in my mouth. Loved it when I watched GGG movies!

The two best ways are:

1. When you are close to cumming roll onto your back so your cock is right above your mouth. Keep jerking off in that position and then blow your hot load right into your mouth.

2. Jerk off and cum into a shot glass. Then wait 15-20 minutes until you want to jerk off again and drink your first load while you're jerking off. I've even shot the second load into the same shot glass and then drank down both when jerking off the 3rd time. This will really make you feel like a cum slut!

it would be cold.I dont think I would like that.And i am not planning to microwawe my load

mmm hot.I have to try both ;)

Fair enough. Now a bit of engineering may be the answer to your faggot desires. The key is to receive semen in your gullet before the orgasm is over. Using thin, polycarbonite tubing. make a connection to your little whistle. Also attach a fan near dick that funnels into tubing at a splice to achieve positive pressure (5 psi should do). Obviously the other end of the flexible tubing is in your mouth. Bate a few times with the contraption on to adjust your mentality around it then turn it on, after you have gotten used to the machine.Positive press should fire your goo right into your mouth.

this thread

Another hot way I love doing it is with a girl. After a girl has been blowing me on her knees I'll have her open her mouth so I can dump my load in her mouth. She keeps it in her mouth and then I'll knee down and we make out. We both find it super fucking hot!

I'd love to know what it's like to take down this many loads of cum at once

hahahahahhahahaahah

You can tell by the way she gags it doesn't taste good. You have to get off on it sexually because the taste isn't great.

Same commenter, but to add, be sure to incorporate a good check valve to make sure you don't fire load back down your cock. Also McMaster Carr is a great website for the materials I specified. I can answer more questions if need be. I am an engineer.

what are you talking about? cum taste great. I love drinking my loads and I cum a LOT.

Luckily for me, I don't get remorse from orgasm, meaning I could keep going or eat it. I actually eat it sometimes to hide the evidence.

Fucking amateurs. Just fucking jerk off and let go of your stupid dick as you enter the 'point of no return. Ejaculate into your palm and since you didn't actually 'finish', you should still be horny enough to muster the testicular fortitude to gobble your filthy load.

Mine tastes fine but i only do it cause i prefer not having to cum on a tissue or anything and its easier cleanup. I'm not a faggot.

mcmaster.com/#5233k77/=12wttov
This should get you started. It a very flexible, food safe tubing. You can go for a thicker ID ro a thinner ID if you need to. Obviously your tiny cock will require a smaller ID. Ill work on a fan pump but if you want to do it yourself just try to keep it around 5psi or choke on your semen. . Jsut order everything I link. this contraption will work.

"girl"

egh, while I do like sucking cock and swallowing loads, I have no interest in making out with a guy. This chick just loves sucking dick and eating cum as much as I do.

Easy fix. Swallow someone else's cum.

Your sex drive hits zero when you orgasm. Nothing can change that, it's chemical.

The only way to enjoy it is to not orgasm when you swallow it. Find a dong to blow. It's not hard at all plus you get the feedback of making someone else feel good.

Do it like this. When you reach climax, stop shaking your dick and cum with no hands because you're still going to be horny after that. At that point, you should be able to eat your cum.