Should I get DayZ Standalone or DayZ Arma mod?

Should I get DayZ Standalone or DayZ Arma mod?

feels weird playing it on arma better get dayz standalone but then you can't build things

but the recent reviews are mixed on Steam

mod > standalone
/thread

you should stop playing vidya, being on Sup Forums is already enough of your time wasted.

Call me a summer fag all you want, but i have jack shit to do in the summer

Dayz is literal garbage

I like that kind of game tho

The mod. Standalone is a fucking broken turd

OP

Buy something else. DayZ standalone has nothing on the mod.

But the problem is that the popularity of the mod has decreased.

Used to have thousands of hours on the mod just because.

If you want to get something along the lines of dayZ buy Arma3 and just download one of the newer mods of zombie/survival.

0.60 just hit stable... new renderer and fixes. Worth the buy

figurative.

Dayz is great if you like that type of game and by like that type of game i do not mean Frankie videos or any other faggy RP shit. But its in alpha so it is buggy as hell and the progress is fucking slow, .60 just came so it runs like a fucking dream now. If you are some ADHD tard that cannot stand not shooting someone every minute then the game might not be for you. You will play for ages and not see people only to get shot in the back when looting. Its a real bitch of game that can make you rage hard, but its the only game that has ever got my adrenaline going. Also just a heads up it might not be a good game fi you wana play solo, i play solo and with a team but the solo play just really sucks compared to good team work.

ARMA MOD IT SAVES YOU CANCER TREATMENTS

Dayz gave me different types of cancer

>buggy as hell and the progress is fucking slow
this.

The game can be fun, especially if you have people to play with, but it's always sneak around for hours gathering gear and food,
then get killed by people or glitches.

I have 300 hours in dayz, and I feel like I'm burnt out.

Mod 100% I recommend arms 2 because it is more built than 3

Mod all the way

h1z1

play that new horseshit clone

HAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If you enjoy slow gameplay no people no buildiby bad cars bad maps etc then yeah

both just a running simulator

this is my character right now

Don't get the standalone

Devs have abandonned it completely.

Yes please dont, we have enough 10 yr olds in the community.

Try Rust. Still buggy and unfinished but its updated regularly and Garry is based

here's my dude. I haven't played in a while, wonder if half my gear even still works

TRIPS AND NAME YOUR GAME ILL BUY IT FOR YA, you gotta say the game you want when you get trips, if you trips but no game, try again fgt. ALSO one person only GL

ROOOOOLLLLLINNNNGGG!!!

rolling and max payne 3

Roll and overwatch

the newfags bated this hard

ROLL

FUCK YOU FAGGOT ROLLLING FOR BATTLE BORN

gimme that dark souls 3 checkem

Get neither. Buy arma 3 and play exile or one of the various arma 3 survival mods. You'll get better fps and more features than the standalone and a higher player count on servers.

also dayz standalone is a fucking scam

BREAKING POINT is good

Same Fagging this hard lol what a new fagget

Don't gett anyy of those game's they are full of bugs..Its basecly still a alpha game. even after 3 years it did not improve. buy H1Z1 or rust.

Gimme trips and gimme DOOM
profiles/76561198054851878

Oh shit yeah I forgot about that, haven't played it in over a year at this point. I hear they're doing a standalone too. What's it like now?

im Noxxid3 and im rolling for the culling

fucking good but seems to be dieing

DOOM DOOM DOOM and im sir trashy

WINRARRRRRRRRR!!!!!

I played DayZ until my wife walked by my computer and said, "What are you doing?" I responded, "I'm walking through the woods." Wife: "Why don't you just go walk in the woods?" Me: "Good point." Since then I've been doing 15 to 32 mile hikes every month.

>
>have you ever seen anything look so beautiful

new fags

Dayz and arma is shit because it's engine is shit. Take a look at miscreated, one of the better dayz clones i've played.