Is Pol the retarded down-syndrom brother of INT ?

Is Pol the retarded down-syndrom brother of INT ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nn8OWZyKIoU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

No

Yes.

Dumb frogposter

Yes. Used to go to Sup Forums then discovered Sup Forums where people arent actually nearly as retarded and are more rational.

Ya

Sup Forums=board for blue pilled leftist cucks and non-whites
Sup Forums=board for redpilled aryan men

Yes

same
used to go to \pol\, but people there are such bitter losers, and i cant really see myself caring about their opinion

>mfw I have a friend who keeps persuading me to go in Sup Forums
>already browsed it for a month when I first came to Sup Forums
I left for here because they don't really talk too much about foreign politics of smaller countries and sometimes they just don't talk politics at all.
I think there's a sizable Sup Forumsx/co/ overlap which makes sense because Sup Forums is oftened called Sup Forumsmblr and tumblr is /lgbt/ and Sup Forumslgbt/ is a meme.

yes

blue pilled
leftist
cucks
non-whites
redpilled
aryan men

what a bunch of buzzwords that easily show who you are

these days ive seen these bots everywhere on the internet

Sup Forums is Sup Forums without the conspiracy theories

They're both awful, but Sup Forums somehow even more so.

Yes

Literally the other way around.

yes.

fuckers doxed a chick who draws some funny and cute comics on fukin x.mas and tried to make her into new Ben Garrison.

the red pill is not the final pill

as I asked them why they harassed her on twitter and edit her real pic with nazi uniforms and shit they said its for the lulz
fuking degenerates, still mad as fuck.

Yes, absolutely

Sup Forums has no Alpha males, I wouldn't doubt them mostly being overweight neckbeards

At least on Sup Forums there are a few decent people which I can respect.

I'll just repeat what I usually do:
Sup Forums is a less red-pilled version on Sup Forums

I think one reason is that Sup Forums has too many Americans on it. This makes the board pretty incapable of discussing facts pertaining to the white races, which the Americans falsely believe is just one race.

Yes

The very few times I checked Sup Forums I only saw autists making walls of texts full of autistic scattered arguments and pointlessly thrown buzzwords. On Sup Forums at least you can expect to find rational people willing to have a decent discussion.

No

More like Sup Forums is just Sup Forums-lite

Sup Forums with the guitar

youtube.com/watch?v=Nn8OWZyKIoU

Sup Forums is the pussy little brother of Sup Forums

>Ameripoops defending Sup Forums
>Eurogods defending Sup Forums

that explains it

>pussy
Say that again, bitch, and see what happens.

P U S S Y

*shoots you*

These.
I mean it's fun for a while and all but eventually it gets tiring. Sure this board is a lot slower and still has a lot of elements of Sup Forumsfaggotry that can get annoying but otherwise it's far more fun when you get into actual discussions.

Sup Forums is basically Sup Forums2.0 at this point

>Pol
>INT
r*ddit

yes

Stev the friendly indian

refugee Stdev

go away kebab

Someone make an edit like the "Don't trust anyone, not even yourself" meme please.

Sup Forums is just neo-Sup Forums. They're generally retarded but also pretty attuned to the zeitgeist so I pop by every now and again. At this point I'm too old to regularly bother with another Sup Forums though.

kill yourself stormfag.

Yes

Da
Дa
Νε
Tamam
Po
Hai
Ja

the son, actually
t. oldfag from 2010

>after reading like 10 posts finally realized that it is not about Poles

дa

kek

Say no more

Yes

As much as I dislike albos this guy summarizes it pretty well

>Sup Forums reaction when Sup Forums brings whiteness

You could actually ask a question here and expect a non meme answer and have some sort of a discussion not just kikes kikes gas the kikes. Problem is your thread will be deleted pretty quickly. Which is bullshit.

Sup Forums and Sup Forums arent very similar at all 2bh, I think most people here just like to assume they are so they can call Sup Forums a superior board when anyone who's been posting here for over a few years knows this Sup Forums has gone to shit and the only halfway decent part is generals now.

Demographically it's easy to see Sup Forums has more /r9k/ and underage posters and Sup Forums has more autists and shitposters. Sup Forums doesnt seem to create as much OC and as Sup Forums and most OC comes from other Sup Forums boards outside of Sup Forums like on Krautchan or rehashed memes from /r9k/ or Sup Forums

It's a good idea to report /r9k/ threads, eventually somebody will do something about it hours later. They have nothing to do with international discussion.

>halfway decent part is generals now.
kek, wat? agenerals are all about incoherent one word posts with the speed of 10 posts a second. especially /brit/. pure shit. the only good threads here are slow threads about a specific topic such as foreign languages.

Ja

I'm not a leftist ahmmed.

>Sup Forums detected

> i am le based anti globalSHIT iduntarian
> EU flag
lol'ing hard @ u m8

They are both retarded

Sup Forums is retarded due to the whole Culture Pals bs

Sup Forums is retarded because of the storm faggotry, e-celeb worship, and it's regressive attitudes toward different opinions.

I personally go on Sup Forums more than Sup Forums since it is more funnier but discussions are better on Sup Forums

>Sup Forums
>retarted
>does nothing but shitpost all day
>hasnt created millitant group and overthrown a goverment yet
its either shitposters posing as stormweenies or stormweenies who pretend to be commies/LGBT/Googles and be their own boogyman.

literally lazy stomrfag safespace, call me when they actually do something for the white race

>2010
>oldfag
Ehm

Sup Forums is the crazy conspiracy theorist older brother that's always reminding everyone about the government and (((them)))

>Sup Forums - International
>int is also a common abbreviation for intelligence
hmmmmmm..............
rly makes u think.............

No. The idea are the same, with a bit of language filtering.

this

t. blue-pilled non-white leftist cuck

Sup Forums is not as full SJW as many places on the Internet but not as full stormfag like Sup Forums. Being against SJWs doesn't mean that one has to become a stormfag. Sup Forums doesn't know that. I also find Sup Forums weird to have protectionism bullshit or so despite claiming itself to be 'right wing'

Sup Forums is just Sup Forums without flags

They have flegs

Russia are you okay?

Sup Forums ironically think they are smart.which is not

It's >2016 and I forgot to add the meme arrow.

you drunk Ivan?

There's a board for being politically incorrect, you know.

Leave.

generals are quite amazing t b h
where else would you find so many dedicated austists who make literally the same posts every day?

>tfw wanna be drunk but family thinks I'm an alcoholic

No. pol didn't always have flags.

I just wanted to check that he isn't drinking bath oil

no need to get offended when someone pokes fun at your Russian boyfriend, Ahmed

>generals are quite amazing

t. Congolombiano de 27

Yes I know. I was joking

do you also celebrate Christmas on the 25th in Russia?

technically yes :)

you lying motherfucker

You know damn well they don't

I said amazing, not good
as in, the autism amazes me
but I dont post there
?

Sup Forums is full of absolutely retarded depressing losers that blame everything on le kikes

Sup Forums for life.

>Pol
>INT
>Pepe from Google with random numbers as filename to look like it's from Sup Forums
hello, Reddit

We celebrate it after New Year. I believe it's an orthodox thing.

Sup Forums and Sup Forums are friends

This. You can tell how many redditfags are here now because they love game of thrones and get triggered by racism

This. To add onto this, Sup Forums is nothing but general circlejerks which honestly ruins it.

If you have a flag like mine or any other that is hated by pol and they call you subhumans just call them bronies or sjws ,they get annoyed

No they aren't fuck off.

Back to your containment board faggots

Kek

Sup Forums is about nationalistic banter against your fellow white-skinned people

Sup Forums is about unironic hating on random dark-skinned people

no :^)