>being this new

the fuck outta here

Don't be so mad user, I have a present of you

her name is "Butter Face"

the freckles are fake

Kat

sauce

Dumping some pictures

thats Kat, she is the queen of Sup Forums for all the fabulous LGBT people!!!

newfag detected

Hottest trap.

i think you mean "it" user

roll

An angel. Gets me diamonds. Don't care if male or female

nudes plox

Ok this is the last one faggots
There aren't any as far as I know

She?

>Who is she?
>she

Rolling for tits

I actually had one more
now this is the last one

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""she"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>queen of Sup Forums
>not cracky-chan

sharpie in pooper

Everytime I see it I have urge to kick her head

dropbox.com/sh/wrmsi9ujnogdjcf/AAAqTcIf7IJqhZf1KJcX1JWoa?dl=0

TITS OR GTFO

yo give us a dropbox link

This is a kat drop box link

link?

Bump

I should hope so. Looks like cancer.

Show booty

is she mentally alright? saw that one vid in the dropbox and i'm wondering if she's just messing around or if that's serious

When I was in Thailand, I got super drunk. Now, before I get into what happened when I got super drunk, I will say that this was around the time when the trap shit here was hush hush. I mean, linetrap was around, and pictures of tarps were happening, but that was about it. It was mid to late 2007. So, at the end of 2007, I decide I want to experience everything in life. I use my life savings. I fly to Thailand.

So I'm in Thailand, and I've had my first time with two girls at once, my first time with three girls at once, I had a massage with five naked girls sliding all over me for two hours. I was fucking three different women, at least, every day. And I had done this for over three months at that point.

So, I get bored with fucking strange. I have moved from hookers to club sluts to hookers to club sluts.

So one night, I get really wasted. I see this tranny. She's clearly a tranny. So I go up to her and buy her drinks. Her voice is almost right, but her body is perfect. 10/10. I'm now talking myself into it. So I end up feeling up on her, and realizing she's post op.

So I end up taking her back to my room. We make out for a while. The whole time, I'm feeling fucked up, extremely fucked up, and there's a voice in my head calling me a faggot over and over. I work through this, because my dick is having a good time, regardless. This tranny ends up blowing me, and while I feel a bit disgusted, I cum buckets. After that, she goes into the bathroom. I promptly fall the fuck asleep.

The next thing I know, I wake up and I'm fucking. But it's terrible. The pussy feels beat as fuck. There's no lubrication, but I'm fucking. I don't really know where I am, but I'm fucking. And then I start fucking violently, and the girl starts making unhappy sounds, discomfort sounds. She tries to get away, but I grab her and fuck her as hard as I can, as deep as I can.

So I cum hard. And then I realize I fucked a tranny, feel disgusted, and kick her out

>she

I want something definitive .
Is it a boy or a girl?

grill

Attention seeking whore

What lies between it's legs doesn't matter.

This is important !

by she you mean he

this is very important, can we fap or not, that's the question?

Thank you.
Gender is a social construck

Girl. At least she's got a vag down there.
Kat's basically a boy in a girls body. Her 'BF' however is a girl in a boys body.

People often say that Kat's a trap but that's not true.

>godtechturninheads
satan, you saved my day.

anyone have the aubrey plaza trap webm?