Cuck Thread Again

Cuck Thread Again
We tell each other what we would do with women we know.

Wife who fucks who she wants and I love seeing her slutty pussy with cock in it

she's qt post moar

memes please

nice, i'd creampie her then go to her mouth for round two

how would you use this dumb worthless slut? i have more

This girl has a nice ass, it is big

Video tape a violent gangbang happening to her. Put it on Internet with address for people to join.

this slut

let's see it then

moar you said?

cheeky ass pic

what would you do?

forgot text: girl in red

I'd her ass... obviously !

Would push both up against a tree and fuck the shit out of them in the ass until I cream it up. Of course i'd rip their dresses and then throw them in the lake.

>What about the lady on a tree :)

I could find any really good ones but here is a blurry one from her social media

I would break that slut, bend her over the nearest hard surface and fuck her until she has bruises on her hip bones and can't remember her own name

Likes it black

Fuck forgot pic, if you want more i can look for more pics

I'd sneak up on right and put my cock between her feet. She'd find it funny and continue with footjob

mmm nice, here's another one of the whore
use her like the worthless little bitch she is

More more more more more

any1?

what would u do?

search, bro, search
i want to believe

So sad she takes it black with nigger sticks...

I would totally have sex with her with my penis bro right in the vagina bruh

Fucking atebas bitch. I hope she's not into anal, i'd like to make her cry

I want to take her to a frat party, get her ridiculously drunk, fuck the absolute shit out of her and then leave her naked and incoherent while I go hit on other chicks
Come back for her in the morning and see just how much she remembers

Any more of this older slut?

Depends what would you do to her?

you wanna be the first to give her it?

what would you do to my girl?

i would rip apart that dress put her on her knees and make her suck every inch of my cock

With that dress I'd like to push her over that table, flip her dress up and fuck her right there. Doubt she has any panties on.

She is a horny little cunt and would love that what else

how would you fuck my ex/her mom

I would fuck her dry in her ass then make her lick

i would make her lick my dirty balls blind fold her so me and my bother could have some fun with her , 2 cocks the bitch would go crazy

Last one i gtg what else

she'd enjoy the pain, she's a cutter, daddy issues

She looks like that Pokemon YouTuber Tomoshii or whatever her name is

Would start by having your ex lick my shaft while I feel her mom up. Once it's nice and wet she'll have to suck my balls while the mom strokes me off slow, using her daughter's spit as lube.

More?

could her sister help at all?

sure

teary eyed here

Her sister's like 5x more attractive. Poor girl

Hnnng.

Don't stop

Sure, I'd love the challenge of fucking all three of them. I'd make my goal to cum inside each of them before I'm done.

bush
you like?

Love

put her on a diet

i always wanted to fuck her sister as well, tried a few times

I wouldn't mind helping you. You could fuck her sister while I fuck your ex.

how would you fuck my gf ?

like anons?

hum , petty much everyone m nice hips and big tits , cant go wrong

Have her lay down on the end of a bed with her legs hanging off so I can fuck her hard from the start and make those big tits of hers bounce

i wish, always wanted to fuck that tight pussy

nice

Don't blame you, I do too. Could she handle both of us at the same time?

Morrre

after im done fucking her i would have her purse her lips so i could press the tip of my cock there and cum all over them

only got a few left

abuse her

What region you guys live in?

Also, more.

unf what sport does she play

use her lips please

I'd tie up the mom and make her watch as I raped her daughter. First I'd titty fuck her to get nice and hard, then I'd turn her over on all fours and do it doggy style making her look her mom in the eyes. After i shoot my load into her bare pussy, I make the mom eat it out of her own daughter. If she doesn't I hit the daughter right across the face. The mom starts crying as she starts sucking on her daughters pussy. The daughter feels so ashamed as her mother brings her to orgasm and she squirts all over her own moms face. She starts sobbing afterwards, because it felt so good and she couldn't stop her self. That's when I shove the moms face back into her daughters snatch as I fuck her ass. The mom can only sob as she's forced to lick up her daughter again. Her little girl can only look as her mom gets raped as she cums again and again

what would you do b?

does she go ass to mouth?

I would tit fuck her as she licked my dick and fingered her wet pussy. As I came I'd shoot it all onto her lips and she'd lick her lips and swallow it. She then lick the pussy juice of her fingers
Be degrading with her please. I got more for replies

probably get her pregnant, and fuck her ass everyday

tie her up

then take her for dinner somewhere nice

>that caption
Sup Forums in a nutshell

also my gf is actually pregnant right now

My wife and i separated for a while. She turned into a real slut and it turned me on. We got back together and I still fantasized about how slutty she was with other guys.

u fukn ccuk

My girl

tie her up and put a bag over her head, then march her around public with her nice big tits out. Find a nice public place with an audience and fuck her ass long and hard, then finish on those tits of hers. Tie her up to a pole with a sign that says "free cum dumpster" and leave

do the one on the left

Left.

What would you do to this slut

I'd get another guy and spit roast her. Just fucking her savagely as her tits swung from our thrusts. I'd cum deep in her pussy, so much that she's probably gonna get pregnant, and the other guy feeds her so much cum that she gets full from swallowing it all. Then she lies on her back as we masturbate and cum on her tits. She wipes it into her hands and uses it as lube to finger fuck herself to a squirting orgasm

Do her please. Be degrading

What would you do to these two?

Super cute

What would you do to these three?