Looking for a good story rich game that's not Undertale and costs less than $50. Any suggestions Sup Forums?

Looking for a good story rich game that's not Undertale and costs less than $50. Any suggestions Sup Forums?

Fallout New Vegas is pretty good.

I'll bump too.

GTA V XD

Watch Dogs 2

Tried Pirating?

I've played all the fallout games, not OP btw. Any others?

OP here. Preferably not FPS games.

Sleeping Dogs maybe?

user who said Fallout NV was good, that's how I got the Ultimate edition of Fallout NV.
Because fuck it, right?

Metro 2033

second this

Just wait, steam sales in a week

Prey is à masterpiece for story

Evoland 2, Hyperdimension Neptunia, Bedlam, Trine, Tomb Raider 2013 and many more.

wait for the 26th of june, sale will start then

Steam Summer Sale starts on the 24th.

Lisa: the painful and joyful are good. Painful is better, though.

*23th, sry

Firewatch, but it's short. I finished it in a single playthrough of maybe 3 hours.

Metro Redux bundle, you get Last Light and 2033 for like 20 bucks.

Don't be a moron.

Or maybe for free if you pirate the GOG versions, I dunno.

Final Fantasy 7

MGS:V The Phantom Pain

Are you out of your fucking mind?

dota 2 is only game worth playing for many hours

brothers - a tale of two sons was pretty good. you can finish it with 100% achievements in about 3h

neither Dota2 nor LoL are worth being played at all...

presenting opinions as fact

The walking dead: episode 1. Awesome game, awesome story, awesome characters. A 9.5/10

user did the same, so why shouldn't i do?

good point, disregard me

Actually, dark souls is a great challenge, but only if you have a powerful pc due to the poor console port. If not, buy dark souls II. It's a lot better optimized.

stfu

csgo

he asked for great story.

but yes, DaS is a great game you can easily spend hundred of hours with

WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3 WITCHER 3

Max payne 3 is a great game too. You should check it out.

And also Skyrim, in case you haven't played yet.

Undertale