Daily Sup Forums fight thread 2.0. Today's theme: white knighting

Daily Sup Forums fight thread 2.0. Today's theme: white knighting
Can you hold your own in a fight?

>what's your age, height and weight?
>what martial art or any sport do you practice?
>have you ever whiteknighted (ie fought to defend a cumdumpster or some other weakling?)
>what was the most painful technique/method ever used against you in a fight?

Never had a fight in my life and certainly wouldn't get in one over a whore

been doing brazilian jiu jitsu for 4 years, muay thai sporadically. I'd be alright

Blue belt?

if you don't have good height and weight, you'd be destroyed in any fight. Your training means nothing

lol

You are dumb.

yeap
175 cm 72 kg, I train with bigger guys on a daily basis, I'd be alright

You had a chance to compete yet breh?

32, 5"7, 300 pounds but can run like Naruto.
I did 1 year of karate and got a blackbelt, can chop a wooden board in half. Karate is the best form of defence and attack. Also dabbled in the arts of samurai swords, own 2 and are deadly.
I haven't physically fought any Chads but when a Chad was disrespectfully talking to one of my ladyfriends, I mentioned my blackbelt and samurai swords, he never spoke to her again.
Most painful technique is when someone doesn't respect the code of conduct within karate, it isnt fair
Ps calling it whiteknighting is disrespectful to women, assuming they can't protect themselves. You are the reason "white knights" exist

25, 189cm, 105kg boxing, taekwondo and some Muay Thai. Most painful would be a double Palm slap to my ears... Mahfucka was huge

you are a certified manlet. No way you're win a fight against a normal sized man.

went to Europeans in 2014 won a couple matches but lost to a guy that took me down repeatedly, I've only medal in smaller comps

34 5'10 165lbs

used to box

nope.

got kicked in the gut by a fucking chamorran (you may know them as a pacific islander) one time in a bar brawl. sucked pretty hard. my friend had my back though and broke a poolstick over the guys face; gave me a couple seconds I needed to get back to punching asshole fucking locals in the face

That sounds painful is it a legal move tho? Did he get dq?

Ah TV Fu. Where you face off in the center of town at high noon and make sure they throw the first punch.
A small person just has to hit the bug guy when they are not looking and use something where they will not have to hit them a second time.
Or bring your friends and host an Irish boot party for the other guy.

I like my chances

is it true there are big rivalries between gyms in bjj?

Age 69
Height 6'12
Weight 420
What martial arts do you practice? All

Wasn't in any competition all in pub brawl.

Fuck, how did that feel did you go down? Also didn't you see it coming?

> 19, 6'2" (188 cm), 180 pounds (82 kilograms)

>Folk, Greco, and Freestyle Wrestling, Muay Thai, Boxing, and Judo

>Kek, fuck that shit

>Against me? I once had my ribs broken and then repeatedly hit and landed on between strikes and throws respectively.

Yes, and like Teakwondo and Krav Maga a lot are just ripping off the students.
Do your research.

As you say, the small guy can only win by using a sucker punch or a midget army. The big guy wins otherwise. And even if the manlet hits first, chances are the bigger guy would be able to take the blow and then wreck the manlet.

With the old school Brazilians yes, but not so much at modern places. (by modern I mean gyms run by white people)

No most of those were settled by dance off during the 80s.

>I once had my ribs broken and then repeatedly hit and landed on between strikes and throws respectively.
wtf story?

>And even if the manlet hits first, chances are the bigger guy would be able to take the blow and then wreck the manlet.
That line of thinking is how I got beaten with baseball bats by a bunch of black dudes.
Bat Fu is a strong art.

Was extremely painful ears ringing for hours, sure dropped me, it was done from behind whilst I had a guy in a clinch putting the knees to work.

I had a sparring match while dabbling in MMA, Long story short, it devolved from a spar into a brawl. I got thrown onto a table, the corner hit me in the ribs in such a way as to shatter the 4 and 5 ribs on my left side, and fracture the 6 rib as well. The fight continued and it wasn't pretty.

I like to say that I won it, but I know deep down that I lost that shit.

>38, 5,`10, 180 lbs
>boxed, but gave up in my early 20's
>sure, but I have got into fights for all kinds of reasons - mostly stupid.
>been stabbed on two different occasions.

You got bat fu'ed by a mob of black manlets? What are you, a supervillain?

uk?

Such a pussy move, what started the brawl and did he attack you after the ear strike?

yes

21 6'3 187
no
no
i stubbed my fucking toe on shit laying down due to others' neglect

sounds like he was trying to kill you tbh

30 years old.
Been fighting for fun since I was 15 for the local firm. Too lazy to write anything more.

local firm? are you a skinhead or something?

Started over a mate spilling a locals drink and offering to go buy him a refill but sometimes people are just cockheads, luckily for me big dude got tackled by another guy just before he started to give me the old slipper dance

Yeah, he had anger issues and I provoked the fuck out of him during the beginning. Flashy throws, Sitting on a thrown head-and-arm for about two minutes, a double arm-bar. I pushed a bit too far, and he reacted.

Dumbass me participated in wrestling meets like two months after this, and now my ribs pop in and out of place just sitting sometimes.

why do you guys keep getting stabbed?

is your ribcage more sensitive than usual now? If anyone knew of your injury they could use it against you in those wrestling meets

twice in 38 years isn't that often really

Yeah, but I enter a different mindset while sparring from competing, I basically let the adrenaline do its thing and block out the pain while I manhandle my opponents.

25, 6'3, 235, boxing, fuck no bitch can fight her own battle, stabbed in the shoulder

5' 10" 184 lbs, got wasted at a party and beat a line backer down that called my gf at the time a bitch. Still have scars on my hands from his teeth haha

188cm, 92 kg. 23 yrs old.
Chinese kenpo.
Aimed a finger strike in someone's throat.
Bruised trachea.
I don't consider it much. I try to avoid fights

its funny how all the people who post online about fighting are never the ones that lost a fight...

lol that's more than twice as much as most people

Why would you post about getting your ass kicked?

Oh no, I've lost more than I can count, but you just don't stop, dust yourself off, and keep on going.

> 23, 1.8m, 72kg
> Boxing on Amateur Level + Self learned Knife/Sword/Fence fighting trough books
> Yes multiple times, however always only when it was an unfair setting and they got physical already or were just plain drunk
> two guys were holding me tight while a 3rd one started beating me up. I had to hurt myself by throwing myself and the two guys holding me to the ground. When i tried to get out of their grip i partially dislocated my right shoulder, which gives me problems to this day

WTF Messi???

> two guys were holding me tight while a 3rd one started beating me up.
goddamn cowards fam, did you know them?

35, 6'4" 190lbs
Seven Star Praying Mantis and Northern Shaolin Longfist
Yes
Most painful: accidentally kicked in the nuts by sparring partner, his foot hit my cup in a weird way and one of my nuts moved outside the cup. We both fell and I ended up with testes torsion. Second worst pain I've ever experienced, I was lucky to get away without surgery but still have issues with it 18 years later.

What did you do to get yourself in that situation?

Not really, just from seeing them in the city sometime before.
Well i still dont know why they picked the fight - I guess they just had a bad day and I happened to walk in front of them because they attacked me from behind by surprise.

>Seven Star Praying Mantis
are you having a laugh?, go get yourself some kickboxing lessons.

how bad was the damage when they were hitting you?

actually nothing - i didnt even know them. I guess i was just at the wrong place at the wrong time

Learned Tekwondo for about 8yrs
Also have father who was boxer/wrestler
Krav Maga and basic knife fighting
Know how to fight dirty as well

a blue eye, the other one swollen, open lips and multiple black/blue/green spots all over my chest area - however my shoulder was the most painful as i already described. My nose somehow got nothing

185cm
80kg
Boxing
I fought off four guys in their 20's after I saw them kick the shit out of a buddy of mine, they ended up in the emergency room

32, 173, 75

Practiced JKD for 5 years while I was in high school. No training at all since then.

I wrestled a guy to the floor in the subway because he headbutted som other passenger by random.

The most painful thing was his friend kicking me in the back of the head while I held him down.

and bot of my parents were killed by a mugger in Gotham

19 6'6 195lbs
Martial arts : BJJ/Judi/Sambo
Never whiteknighted
Worst technique was just a 450+ lbs guy laying his blobs ass body on me untill I couldn't breathe

>are you having a laugh?
No
>go get yourself some kickboxing lessons
No

>5'8"
>135
>practice on lunching bag and light weight work out
>some shadow boxing

Some guy was abusing a girl at a bus stop, approach him and tell him to back the fuck up. None of the training in the world would get me ready for what I was about to experience

Dude was literally a ufc fighter in disguise. Broke a rib sprained 3 fingers and got my ass tossed around like a bitch. Turns out the girl was his gf. I prob should have thoight things thru better. That was the reason learned and I am a better man for that. Took 2 months to recover fully.

Ever since that day I've been motivated to learn real martial arts. Maybe wing chun would be awesome. Also the game

>Worst technique was just a 450+ lbs guy laying his blobs ass body on me untill I couldn't breathe
Hilarious and horrifying

>29, 196 cm, 85 kg
> pro muaythai /kickboxing (K1 rules) fighter, semi pro MMA fighter, purple belt in bjj from GFTEAM, greco roman wrestling silver medalist (asian games)
> never whiteknighted
> i took an elbow to the eyesocket (wasnt painful right away but hurt for weeks after)

did you still fight with the fucked up shoulder?
also those chest strikes sound vicious

would you have wrestled him if you knew his friend was there? also did the kick knock you out?

178cm, 76kg
used to take karate classes as kid, useless shit.
never have and never will i whiteknight (bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks)
Most painful method was probably an icy snow ball to the ballz as a kid. or a kick. or a metal bar. they kinda walk hand in hand

No. Fortunately, they got scared i guess and ran away as soon as I was out of their grip. I dont think I couldve fought 3 guys in the condition I was in.
The whole scenario couldve been way worse if you ask me, they might've even ended up killing me the way that guy was beating me up

age 28
height 187cm
weight ~122kg

Martial arts style: none if you don't count freestyle. I know some boxing and random stuff that I have picked up while street fighting (a very violent place where I grew up), plus my friends have shown me some karate moves and other random stuff over the years. I also lift weights and swim alot to keep myself in shape.

I have white knighted few times when I have seen someone trying to beat a retard or start a fight with my friends outside of a bar. Usually it has led me to situations where there were multiple assholes trying to beat me up so I have become quite good in defending myself against multiple opponents at the same time.

In a real fight the most painful thing done to me must be a kick to the stomach. If it's done right it really makes you want to throw up while you still try to get some air to breath.

I do not fight anymore and I have moved away from the place where all the fights happened. Funny thing is that while fighting I always was afraid of myself and what I could do to my opponents never was I afraid as much what the opponent could do to me.

Good thing you kept your cool and found a way of freeing yourself. And judging by your stats you must be in pretty good shape so I suppose that also helped absorbing the hits

200cm 122kg ... no one ever wanted to fight me. I wightknighted a weakling once when I was younger ... didn't need to fight the bully because he didn't wanted to fight me ... kinda sad.

yeah kicks to the stomach can be devastating if done right, were you down when you were kicked?

I think I would beacause I was expecting the other passengers to help out but they just looked the other way.

He had a pretty bad angle and sneakers on so it took him awhile but then he landed one that made me black out for a second

>but they just looked the other way
fucking sheep

You could be ther hero we deserve

5'8.5"
70 kg
Muay thai a long time ago
Fought for a friend when i was 14, before i learned to fight
Got an elbow to the forehead which cut me, but mot painful was a knee that hit me right next to the balls, hurt like the real thing despite groin cup

27 6' 2" 210
MMA
Yes
Dropkick to the chest

Yes, I guess I had some kind of intimidating factor on them, even injured. I've been doing Powerlifting for quite a time so I certainly have somewhat of a physique - In any way, most people know me for being strong in my city. They might've even attacked me for that reason, to boast themselves afterwards

>Dropkick to the chest
is that allowed in mma?

Do you fight professionally?

It was a street fight

No, but I train I like it

>18, 5' 10", 150lbs
>Judo, Karate, Aikido, Muay Thai, and Soccer
>A few times in high school, but probably just because I liked to fight instead of just defending dumb public school sluts. Probably was both,
>And arm bar that resulted in a detached bicep and dislocated shoulder. Happened while training with some new guys at the dojo who didn't know how to do it without hurting the person.

Lol shatter ribs 4 and 5 and break 6, what is a shattered rib and when it is hit, how do you not die?

Legal yes. But considered a dumb move anyway.

Which martial arts do you incorporate, and how much/often?

faggot

Oh man this is some really skillful trolling or just a retard

Noting punctured internally and no break was a compound fracture thankfully. Really, it was just luck.

Dats a gud won xDddd

i have a right hand wich is useless, but i kill with the left one though, literally.i trained martial arts when i was around 17 for about a yeah i know how to throw a punch. i gained some weight recently (i weigh 110 kg) wich gives me even more of an edge. i also know where to hit to do damage.