How the fuck do i deal with losing my hair? Im only 24 and its fucking going. Any of receding Sup Forumsros...

how the fuck do i deal with losing my hair? Im only 24 and its fucking going. Any of receding Sup Forumsros? How do you deal with it?

Rogaine. Though, if you're actually losing, instead of just thinning, you're fucked.

m8 thinning hair means you are losing it

I already have thought about it. If I start to lose hair I'll shave it off completly.
Straight White Bold Man-Tier

would you consider a hair transplant?

Thinning can be fixed by rogaine, which is the easiest solution, ya fukn cont

Shave it and grow out the rest of your body hair to compensate

Use Statham as your role mod.

Become a badass.

i cant act and im not rich .. how can i do that?

here's what you do OP:

>own it
>shave your head if you have to, be "that bald guy"

I know that sucks, but hair loss if a fact of life. Everyone knows this. Guys that try to cover it up, hide it, only draw more attention to it, and makes him look more pathetic trying to hide it rather than just being bald.

Now, I feel you, it sucks, I understand that. But it happens to a huge portion of our population, including women, (which would REALLY suck). Had a friend in high school who was pretty much old man bald by the time we graduated. Sure we gave him shit for it but he was still our friend and he took it in stride. Because people bald, or thin out. It is just what happens sometimes.

>be me
>38
>Cesar style haircut, (looks good on me, and Im lazy so I keep it short
>slightly balding/thinning in the back where most men do
>don't let it bother me, cause I know dudes decades younger than me that have less hair

People react to confidence, being yourself etc. Making attempts to stop nature, hide it etc, is going to come off worse than just being bald.

No. Hair isn't that important imo
You should have a muscular body and no one will give a fuck on your hair

na this is false .. i wish it wasnt, but it is. Women definitely care if you are bald or not.

Shaving cream, brush, safety razor, bowl.
Fucking deal with it.
Rogaine will stop working a month after you stop using it (if you do) and your skin will get wrinkled.

losing mine too, bro. well, it's thinning... mostly on the crown but some up front, too.. not receding but just thinning.

gonna try rogaine for a while. If it works, I'll stick with it until I'm, i dunno, 30-something. after that, who fucking cares. If it doesn't work, I'll shave it off. Nothing looks worse than a person holding onto their hair when its thinning

Get built, shave it, and grow facial hair

>this
user is spot on. Keep it short; make it your look. There is no point fighting genetics or spending $$$$ on snake oil and false promises.

some great points here.

Wrong bro. Dead wrong. If you have a personality worth a shit, girls don't give two fucks about your hair.

Why will it get wrinkled?

I'm receding pretty hard, but im good in bed so it doesnt bother the missus

I'm 19 and already thinning. My hairline is really bad. Just own it OP. dealet with it and don't let it bother you. It's a fact of life if you try to hide it and let it take over your life you'll turn into a cuck. Shave your head and deal with it.

It won't. Dudes an idiot. Use a good conditioner or moisturizer.

driving a fast car and fucking some good younger pussy works for me

You stomp people's assholes into a fine powder. While Bald.

Been there done that.

Shaved head look is the best if you're on a budget.

I forked out a couple grand and had my head tattooed.

MICROPIGMENTATION.

you forever look like you have that stubble growth. All I do now is clipper he sides to match.

Made me look about 5 Years younger.

Do it OP.

false

bro i swear i was looking at this, but c'mon is it really unnoticeable?? Why not get a hair transplant?

Honestly, everyone has literally questioned "why did you shave your hair if you're now going to let it regrow?"

As long as it's done well, it looks fantastic.

Hair implants cost 5x more and look absolutely horrible. You will always notice hair implants

just shave your head m8

it looks better than trying to cover it up

nah bro i was looking at images and youtube testimonials and shit .. they look pretty fucking good actually

I was 22 when it started and am 34 now. Yeah I m going grey for some reason (some morons think I have 'highlights'), but I still have a lot of hair.

it honestly doesnt though family .. my head shape is not ideal for baldness. Also, it might just all be in my head, but it still is really effecting my confidence. When it's covered up i at least feel somewhat better.

Please trust me on this one, Micropigmentation > Implants.

Half the people that get the tattoo done are there to cover up the scar left from the implant graft area when the implants on top have eventually failed and they need to shave again.

You won't get decent implants done for anything less than 10k US, or 15k AUD.

Decent pigmentation is approx 4-5k AUD and less if you bargain.

Got a pic user?

OWN IT! IF YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT IT NEITHER WILL SHE!

Doesn't the pigment look worse as you age? The dots become blurred.

>Decent pigmentation is approx 4-5k AUD and less if you bargain.

For a tattoo?!?!?!

Don't use rogain, when it grows back, it's like baby fine hair. Thin and shitty. And when you stop using it, all of your hair falls out that was exposed (minus the horseshoe around your head).

It looks like shit, dont use it

Buy razors. Shave head. Give no fucks.

move to a place where the radiation is lower

you have a weak tolerance to it, its becoming more and more common

Do one of these two. There are no other options.
Also, don't use rogaine or propecia
Propecia causes a lot of sexual problems and what's the point of having hair if you can't fuck

This. Just own the fucking situation: You're going bald, so just say "fuck it" and shave it all off. Work out. Work on your self, your confidence. Watch videos on style, fashion, inner game, etc. Become an alpha, own life!

Go with this kickass look

bro i literally have no issue getting women and im like 6'3 play sports .. it's just i feel completely fucking hideous with this shit even though i know im not .. cant even really explain it but it sucks ass dude

It's not tattoo ink, it's a natural charcoal based pigment.

You'll get about 10+ years from it and more if you don't burn your head in the sun.

It doesn't so much blur, it fades out in the long run.

but i'd rather not have my head shaved which is why i was looking into transplants .. i want my hair back

Yeah mate, they sit there and literally use the tiniest needle (not a normal tattoo needle) and place dot by dot on your head.

Mine took about 30 hours.

why do you care? I got Statham haircut, lots of girls love it. One of my exes friends was so much into bald guys that when we broke up she jumped on me.
My fiancée loves it.
An advice, be confident about being bald, that's actually a turn on for many girls, live it like some cool feature you got, don't hide it, joke about it.
If you live it like something you want to hide, girls will smell that lack of confidence and the won't see you as bald and badass, but bald and old.

pics?

Just be careful and research where you get it done.

Pay the extra and don't fuck around with cheaper places.

I have a good shaped head for shaving, and that short stubble look is all the rage at the moment :)

It might seem like stupid advice, but don't think about it. Literally no one is gonna be following you around, keeping tabs on how your hair looks, whether you shave your head, or that stuff. Just don't think about it. I know that might seem harder than it looks, but hey dude, I ain't 6'3, nor do I play sports. I ain't a fatass but I ain't fit or cut either, but I just get on with it, and so does everyone around me.

do what man in pic did

yea thanks for the tips. I wish my head was shaped more suitably for baldness or the stubble look but it just doesn't work for me.

Slap some cum on your forehead you weirdo.

tried .. didnt work

Here you go mate.

Post pic.