ITT: Underrated games

ITT: Underrated games

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MumoTz8CKtE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Honestly my favorite game of all time

Only genius could have produced shit like this one. So, IMHO this game is kinda genial.

That is one of my favs
Wes wills allways be niggas

Game is hard and confusing as hell.

HOPE DO YOU BEAT DOVICULUS' BOSS STAGE BATTLE??!!!??!?!?

Sakura Dungeon

anime fam

Also known as Severance in murica'

Nice man !
This game was so cool

this
best gaem evar

I fucking loved Oni, haven't played it in over 10 years

>13 years later
>still waiting for a new Freelancer-like game

There's the Discovery mod

Already played the shit out of that mod.

Same. I've been looking forward to Limit Theory, a procedural generated space game, that was supposed to be a lot like Freelancer, but the sole developer had a nervous breakdown, and since then, it hasn't gone far.

Vid related. His last update.

youtube.com/watch?v=MumoTz8CKtE

this game was shit. sorry but games like Escape Velocity just ruined this. sure it was pretty and sandbox-ISH (emphasis on -ish) but the fact that you were limited to fighter class or a single type of freighter really killed it. would have been a fucking masterpiece if you could actually play as capital ships (especially with the turret camera control) but since you can't it was basically just another aircombat clone in space which there are wayyyyy better games than this in that respect (freespace 1 & 2 and starlancer come to mind)

You clearly didn't play discovery mod.

Looks interesting, will keep an eye on that. Thanks.

Way underrated and under advertised.

I loved the atmosphere of this game. All the different regions and how they represented the different genres of rock was very well done. Might have to fire up my ps3 and give it another play thru lol

Great game though

That was fantastic until he started having an affair, which was such obvious "need to stretch the plot by having the protagonist pick up the rock of dumbness" that I had to stop playing.