Reasons not to commit suicide Sup Forums?

Reasons not to commit suicide Sup Forums?

Trump's cummies

there are none
just do it faggot

You have people that care about you.

Things will be better, sooner or later.

Hang on there, user

There are no cigarettes in hell.

Some day that thread you're waiting for will be posted on Sup Forums and you will be able to see it, and reply to it. There is no Sup Forums outside of this earth, therefore you must stay here and wait for that one thread to be posted, whether by you, or by another user.

they don't have minecraft over there

"If you were to die today - what dreams? What ideas? What abilities? What gifts? What VOICE, will DIE with you?"

And in all honesty user, if you do die today, people around you, who know you, will suffer from some of the pain that is shared along with your death, no matter how much they are not into you.

Life can get better if you stop wasting time, set goals and work hard.

Dank af

You could kill yourself doing that!

>sex robotors
>european civil war
>world war 3

Because we're all going to die anyway so you might as well enjoy what little you can now.

rape someone first atleast

all them kickass hentai point & click games

this.
you'll be better off mentally and you wont regret it after. because you know theres more after this. this never ends.

If you have to ask for reasons then you definitely should do it.

The fact that you have access to the internet and a device to browse it makes you at least richer than 50% of the population on planet earth. So there are 4 billion people who arguably have live worse than you. If you commit suicide you basically say "im more retarded than billions of people who have less to live on than me"

Stay with us user, and make sure to shitpost happily all the time.

Also, for the lulz man. Stay at least for the lulz. He who seeks shall find, lulz are everywhere you just have to look for them and you will find them.

Because nobody ever really does it. I wish they would though. Just once, and livestream it. Would make me soooo happy...

I can give lot's of reasons for someone to commit suicide. If they vote For Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders. And if they don't vote Trump. If this is you. Then kys