If this team was assembled it'd be the greatest bball team of all time 2bh

>Zika is keeping us from seeing a Lebron, Irving, green, Thompson, curry lineup
We could have had the ultimate meme team senpai

Lelden State Meme Teamâ„¢ detected

where's the diversity?

i wonder how kyrie and klay will get along desu senpai

acid

All the good white players already retired

Would prefer if it Melo, Dero, Barnes, and Boogie were left home and replaced with people who will defend and not chuck

serbia, spain, possibly france

>white people

PUSO
U
S
O

>no token white player

we're going to lose senpai

Seriously though. Fuck the IOC. And fuck Brazil's retarded leaders who thought hosting a bunch of sporting events would propel them to the world stage instead of bankrupting the entire nation. I hope oil stays down. They still have to hold the Copa America in 2019, too.

>disrespecting thompson

Cant wait to see melo aimlessly toss up 3s

The US should sit this one out

Not worth the risk of a pro player getting a lethal disease over some worthless medal

All the good white players aren't American

Trash team. Jordan and Cousins are cancer and are most likely going to chimp out against some Eastern Europe team.

Klay Thompson on bottom right.

Ben Garrison

>Klay
>white

mulattos don't count

>Klay will have to work overtime
>Defrozan
>Drayboon

too afraid of Zika to go to Brazil.

We'll try
We've got nothing to lose

>They still have to hold the Copa America in 2019
wouldn't mind having in the US again desu

gold cup next year hopefully we'll invite some south american, african (for the murderball), or euro teams

gold cup is way too full of central american shitters and non-entities like canada, man, and we never invite anyone. always ends up with us, mexico, costa rica, and panama or honduras in the semis.

exactly copa america centenario just changed the formula

if US Women's National Team has to face any more u17 men's teams it will confirm my theory

we used to invite south americans but they would always send their b-team

gold cup final is the only time we beat Brazil. They sent their c-team plus Romario though

Kasey Keller was GOAT that day

youtube.com/watch?v=q8A9VcF7s-c

>Half the Roster is All-NBA
>Le weak team

Kys

You could change the headline to

>MAJOR DRUG BUST NETS 12

and nobody would notice

totally forgot about that. i thought that was copa america for some reason.

i had the keller tribute song on my ipod through the 00s: youtube.com/watch?v=LNblymE5FiE

thought of something cool, soccer bros
single elimination tournament like the us open cup but including all professional teams in concacaf
it'd be like our FA Cup
and the best part about the FA Cup is the first few rounds, were tiny ass teams go up against top fight teams and sometimes win

imagine it

the police

>single elimination tournament like the us open cup but including all professional teams in concacaf

that's a great way to make an all Liga MX Final. it will be either that or all the games will be park the bus tier

I'm hoping they concacaf and conmebol form the super league like it was being discussed

it's only the big teams from conmebol with some liga mx and maybe mls teams. it will be what copa libertadores once was

it will be run by the clubs to get rid of conmebol and concacaf corruption.

Love
>Irving

>Durant
>Jordan
>Melo

Tolerate
>Cousins
>Butler
>PG13

Dislike
>DeRozan (streaky and total shit)
>Lowry (Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz)
>Barnes (Not even a top 100 player)

Hate
>Thompson (Whiny faggot)
>Green (Whiny faggot/dumb chimpout negroid)

Wish you were here
>LeGod (but he deserves the rest)
>Kobe
>Kawhi
>Timmy
>AD
>CP3
>Westbrook (At least hes fun to watch)
>Kevin Love
>Wade
>Another white guy like Hayward

Any compenent team at all that comes to play could stop these shitters

> American national team
> Only african americans

if an mls team can't win the concacaf champions league, i really don't see the point of an expanded libertadores. until the salary cap doubles, we're never going to have the depth of talent to compete at club level. but eventually, that would be fucking amazing, though the travel would be fucking insane.

that's a cool idea i hadn't heard about that
but seriously imagine having "holy shit a USL PDL team just beat Toluca in front of 300 people" result every few WEEKS
I'd love that

honestly if we had MLS teams competing with a big south american clubs I would love that
and it would definitely make prospective transfers look a lot more attractive

the proposed tournament will basically be a home and away elimination game no group stages

only like 18-24 teams participating maybe a handful more. only the big clubs that generate money from each country

enjoy the us open cup, mang. there's just no room in anyone's schedule for a multi-country version. and no way for small teams to have the money to travel. not to mention... who the fuck will care if bethlehem steel beats limon f.c.'s C team? both teams have a combined couple thousand fans, if that.

US Open Cup needs a tv deal
if they had it, I'd watch every match I could

>check flag
>decide to suppress incisive reply due to delicate nature of country's future

swexit when

> 60 % white

pretty sure you can stream all the matches online, but some of the early ones have 1 shit third world stationary cam.

sickle cell disease

they test all babies for that here in 'merica it's standard of care

Harrison Barnes if he ever plays

>afraid of some mosquitoes
>afraid of getting killed by niggers
>afraid to have deformed babies
LeBron and the others are pussies

no blacks are more prone to heart disease and da diabeetus tho

actually sickle cell is rare among all people but blacks are predisposed to it
just like ashkenazi jews are predisposed to Tay-Sachs Syndrome and oven magnetism

black people actually have sickle cell more often because having one sickle cell allele makes you highly resistant to malaria (heterozygote advantage)

>Sickle cell disease occurs more often among people from parts of the world where malaria is or was common. It is believed that people who carry the sickle cell trait are less likely to have severe forms of malaria.

shit I didn't know that thanks for the knowledge, user

>No Kobr
>No Duncan

Intredasting

>zika
>deadly

lol, hardly, the flu is more lethal

The only real risk is the retard babbys

>one of the worst players who got regular minutes last year

>old man outclassed by many younger bugs

Yeah, what a shame

But at least there's a vaccine for the flu, tripfag

the world could use a population throttle desu. hope zika goes global. as long as you can screen for and abort the headshrinkers before they're born, it's a win win for the planet and all of us.

>jiggaboojam

Argentina

You wouldn't say that if you had seen the shit I saw during the flu season in 2013

I'm surprised more of my patients didn't die; the vaccine basically failed and everybody who got admitted at my hospital was coding

but zika is better than the flu. it probably won't kill the infected. it'll just be a breeding deterrent for a number of years. unless we're entering some "children of men" scenario where the entire globe is infected, there is no cure, and there are no healthy babies for 30 years. that might be bad.

No public health crisis is a good thing. And this virus happens to have multiple modes of transmission, not just unprotected sex, jackass

the environmental impact of overpopulation is a public health crisis.

I like the part where you think he said unprotected sex was the only way you can get the disease even though he didn't, many lols at you, I'm guessing your mom had zika when she had you :p

But that's what he implied in his "maybe minorities will think twice before reproducing like rabbits" rant when in fact mosquitos are spreading the disease

i think you're misunderstanding me. i said i hoped it went global. that means everybody. i'm not on some "prevent minorities from breeding to ensure white dominance" racism trip here.

as i understand zika, you get it from mosquitos and can transmit it sexually. people can fuck all the want. that's fine. the point is, zika's main detriment is on unborn children. so people would obviously choose not to have children while infected, or abort children who were developing abnormally due to the disease.

i thought i was pretty clear about this. i might be morbidly pragmatic, but i'm not racist.

oh, and in the abstract: such a disease which slows population growth by lowering birth rates would be preferable to something like a global plague that wipes out 10% of the population. one is fairly manageable and not deadly, the other is utter global chaos.

>tfw no Kobr

;_;

Honestly worry about MDROs like VRE and CRE cuz if those ever get out we will all die

i guarantee he'd bring home some zika mosquitos in a zip lock bag with some leaves and shit and deploy them on his rivals

>leave the poomericans to me

>americans always meme about the brown hordes coming to yurop
>not a single white guy in team

aren't they sort of inevitable at this point?

Imagine that, Hitler is being racist again

How is pointing out the obvious racist?

I don't know a ton about Basketball. But can someone explain to me where Lebron and Curry are. I hear about those 2 non stop when it comes to the N.B.A

>lost minutes to Mo fucking Williams in the finals
>Memeavedova
>Losstralia

Mo Williams is an all star PG m8 show some fucking respect

That's a really shitty team tbqh. Could easily lose it.

damn what a shit team, i unironically think spain or even us if we're lucky could beat them

Ladies and germs, I give you... THE MEME TEAM. Bronze is coming back home boys. Get hyped. #MeloMVP

>steph > kyrie

If everybody had been active (Bron, Kawhi, Russ, Steph, Brow, Blake, CP3, Dame, Harden, Aldridge), it could have been the 2nd best team to the Dream Team.

Instead, this team is almost hard to root for. Only guys that would have made the real team for sure are Durant, PG, and Melo... Hardly even a FIBA worthy team.

And honestly, fuck any team that has Gayboon on it.

>only one white

wew USA, really representative of the country

>10,000,000 population
>"There are no official statistics on ethnicity, but according to Statistics Sweden around 1,921,000 (20.1%) inhabitants of Sweden were of a foreign background in 2012, defined as being born abroad or born in Sweden to two parents born abroad."

Absolutely disgusting.

>klay
>black

kek, let me guess, larry nance jr is black too