What does it feel like to have your penis in a vagina?

What does it feel like to have your penis in a vagina?

Virgin here and I am very curious about this.

What does it feel like for the woman?

I wanna know this too.

Pretty good, but not as far as you would expect.When you wank you get 70-80%.

i wouldn't know i'm a girl

>Take a wet cloth with hot water
>Wrap it around your dick
>Squeeze tightly

That.

Like warm apple pie

That you cut off your dick doesn't makes you a girl.

feels like,
well .....
do you have a;
> sponge, some clove oil, tiny bit of tooth paste (without granule shit) and vaseline???

Most of the fun is from how much she likes it. Girls fight the dick until they start getting off and then they want to fuck 100 times.

Theres not much to compare it to, it feels really awesome. With some girls your dick will even have a "perfect fit" and it feels even better.

Do it without condom, its the real experience.

On some girls, you can feel the dick head like its entering a 2nd vagina.

Pay for a whore, dont stay virgin!!

It's like fapping, but it's the difference between going to the movies alone versus going with someone you're really close to.

It's the company that makes the difference.

Well, you know what it feels like to have a dick up your ass... It's basically like that.

Ask a woman?

Sponge, check
Clove oil burn, check
Toothpaste burn on your dick, check
Vaseline, check
I think I'll pass pussy dosen't feel good.

get sponge
put in hot water for 5min or so
remove and squeeze out all water
get clove oil and pour a spoon or so
use a finger dab of tooth paste and rub it round
wrap round dick and while waning lightly squeeze like a pussy pulsating
cum like fuck
bin the fucking sponge though

thanks miss skeltal

It's nice... I've been hitched now for 9 years... It's a little different depending on the night. Wet, warm and slippery... and if you're doing it right, it moves with ya.

Depends how big your dick is, im 4.5 inches and this white chick was sorta loose. It felt like i was barely penetrating her but she was moaning like crazy. Also it just feels really wet

yes true if you use loads like a dickhead
but in the way i do it it feels fucking amazing
if you follow my tried and tested method
as follows
will add that you lube you dick a bit before obviously

Femanon here - dick feels like a warm fullness. And one user mentioned a perfect fit feeling with some partners and I agree. Oh and something else to keep in mind. Lots of nerve endings around the vaginal opening so while deep thrusting is all good and well, it can actually feel better when a guy has a smaller dick because they are hitting all the goodies near the opening.

Warm and wet obviously. There's a slightly bumpy sort of texture, like there are small ridges in there - not hard bumps, but very soft and silky.

Also, it's surprisingly loose when you first do it, at least it was for me, since I was more accustomed to the stronger grip of my hand. But you adjust pretty quickly.

So it's very nice. Not as good as having your penis inside a woman's rectum though.

it feels great, condoms suck though.your hand only does so much, but a pussy is perfectly wrapped around your dick, every back and forth is felt all over. An asshole on the other hand feels similar, but really only hits the shaft and not the head as much.. its ok every now and then but honestly pussy is better.

Screw all that noise, clearly a Sup Forums trick.
Sponge: why not. Hot water: sure, OK - just do it in the shower anyway. All that other nonsense: nope.

Just get some conditioner, like the cream rinse shit for hair. No dickburn. Cum buckets.

Not really as good as a vagina, but you'll have to actually talk to a girl to get some of that.

Well, it's better than your hand. It's wet and warm, and your dick is just under constant pressure. There are little nobblies and ridges that make movement nice. The best part though? Is another person with their own life and problems. Their own will, and they choose to be there with you enjoying themselves. Reacting in ways you can't fully control, and can't even expect. Overall good times.

This. My favorite dildo is a glass dildo with a thick head.

It's more of an emotional connection and her reaction to it. Ofcourse your dick is getting the pleasure but hearing her moan and reacting to your dick is where it's at.

hi I am this guy and I would say my dick isnt huge, probably on the small side of average. would you say really short strokes would be the key? in the past I always tried to go as deep as I could and rub the clit with my hand.

should I just try not going so deep and really short strokes?

This. Also girls can (and do) give it an internal "squeeze" especially when coming. Makes my toes curl and my eyes roll right back into my head, it does. :3

>but really only hits the shaft and not the head as much

Actually it can stimulate the head very well if you go past the rectum into the sigmoid colon. Try doing it in spooning style, with the woman on her left side and her legs pulled up to her chest. Go in as deep as you can. You should feel it get a lot tighter deep in.

Oh and also, no guilty feeling in your heart and burning sensation on your dick. Most of the concentration is focused in how you please her and your self.

this might not work for me, as I said in another post I have a smaller than average dick

Burning sensation? Why are you getting a burning sensation from fapping?

he has an infection and doesnt even know it..

Because some asshole told him to put clove oil and toothpaste on his junk. xD

Give it a shot. In the right position I can sometimes feel the tighter passage of the sigmoid colon with my middle finger and that's only about four inches. I think the average rectum is about five inches long.

Every girl is different. Use your moves to figure out what works and use your learned techniques

I would definitely give that a shot. I mean yeah girls like different stuff so she might ask you to go deeper but you might see some good results by trying the shallow strokes. Just ask her how she likes it and assuming you're not fucking a heinous bitch she can give you feedback.

When u fap a long time without lotion you dingus. Not everyone can precum as quick as you faggot

I've never tried a glass dildo. Any big differences in sensation?

I will once she asks for it again
always trying different stuff to see her reactions and really figure out how to make her lose her mind.. its an awesome feeling
tbh she likes it kind of rough from what I have found out so far... likes to really be dominated which is why I tend to always go deep and just pound away.

I fapped for fucking hours when I was a kid and I never used lotion. Why the fuck would you need lotion? Are you one of those Americucks who's been mutilated by the Jews?

>always trying different stuff to see her reactions and really figure out how to make her lose her mind.. its an awesome feeling

Great attitude to have, I'm sure she appreciates that, I hope things go well for you two.

My tits for virgin op, best of luck to you

It's 18/06/16 dumbass

Woah damn

Sorry bro, I'm amerifag

u know what a timezone is?