What is this darkness on my foreskin?

post dick hard for comparison?
also timpstamp or gtfo

DO IT...

Cancer

It's the only way .

Working on it, give me a couple minutes

Are you even a man?

Your thumb is bigger than your dick. Just amputate.

HARDER FAGGOT

Just think of me naked.

Also, honestly, it looks like a scar? Have you abused your wiener lately? The white bit in the middle could be scar tissue. I've got a friend who's in med school; do you want me to ask?

I had a small cluster in that area a few months ago and got it treated with some freezing spray at the clinic. It could be scarring from that, since there was a bit of a sore after the treatment. The weird thing is it got darker just now, which is at least 3-4 months after the treatment. I will try to get it harder. Also thanks for taking the time. It would be nice if you asked your friend.

I have no idea but I am so fucking glad my parents had me circumcisized.

probably not glad your dad used to finger your ass though.

Yeah, it's scar tissue. You're fine. I still want your dick pics tho.

>>mutilated Jewcuck sighted

That's called necrosis.
You gonna die.

There. This is as hard as I can get it right now.

Lol, get an xbox one fag.

You're fine tho. You saw this post?

Thanks guys. One thing I might add is I did an almost week long drinking binge last week. Don't know if its related might might be worth mentioning.

it's the mark of Sauron

So, alcohol is a vasodilator so capillaries will permit more blood through causing flushing. Scars will look more pronounced when you drink because you're seeing red beneath a layer of fibrous tissue. Unless you're drinking now, probably not, but i'm sure it's hot and your sexy manthing has all kinds of blood flowing through it.

More than likely, you've never noticed it when it's this dark. It'll look like that whenever your heart rate is higher/you've been drinking/it's hot out etc.

Show me your semen.......Or else.