Hello. I am Robert and I am asking that you send me Bitcoins right now...

Hello. I am Robert and I am asking that you send me Bitcoins right now. I am asking that you send them to me because I want more money and I can do that if you send me Bitcoins. If you send me Bitcoins then I can use the Internet to translate them into money and then I can use the money. But this is what I need you to do. I need you first to send Bitcoins to this address:

15PURP 84J4jCPe fnJFzYF5 Akoz2J 3qdWbU

If you do this then I will be able to have them. But also if you have any further questions please ask them in the comments section of this post. Thanks!

Behold, a post which will become a new genre of meme unto itself.

Hello. I am Robert and I am asking that you send me Bitcoins right now. I am asking that you send them to me because I want more money and I can do that if you send me Bitcoins. If you send me Bitcoins then I can use the Internet to translate them into money and then I can use the money. But this is what I need you to do. I need you first to send Bitcoins to this address:

15PURP 84J4jCPe fnJFzYF5 Akoz2J 3qdWbU

If you do this then I will be able to have them. But also if you have any further questions please ask them in the comments section of this post. Thanks!

Please. Here is what I see in your reply. In your reply I see the words that I used in my post but I do not see the question intended for your reply. Please try submitting your reply to this website once more. If you cannot post your reply then I cannot read it. Right now I need to make you aware that you reply comes across as identical to my post except for a picture next to it. You need to be aware of this for future reference. Thanks!

I am not sure that we see eye to eye on this particular issue but I respect your sentiments. Please. What I need for you to do is to send me Bitcoins to the above specified address.

Please. Here is what I see in your reply. In your reply I see the words that I used in my post but I do not see the question intended for your reply. Please try submitting your reply to this website once more. If you cannot post your reply then I cannot read it. Right now I need to make you aware that you reply comes across as identical to my post except for a picture next to it. You need to be aware of this for future reference. Thanks!

Now this is becoming strange. In this reply I once again see my very words being replicated. I need to ask that you stop posting replies because your personal computer appears to be setup incorrectly which is not helping my post. I need instead that you send me Bitcoins to the above address. It's very important if I am going to attain more money. Thanks!

Now this is becoming strange. In this reply I once again see my very words being replicated. I need to ask that you stop posting replies because your personal computer appears to be setup incorrectly which is not helping my post. I need instead that you send me Bitcoins to the above address. It's very important if I am going to attain more money. Thanks!

Please. I implore you to refrain from replying to me. It is not visible to my eyes and it is does not allow my post to have the success it deserves because it annoys my guests. I need my guests to feel welcome here. Please do not be turned off by this commenter. This commenter does not understand that this commenter's posts do not copy beyond this commenter's screen. You need to understand this and then take pity on them and take solace in the idea that there are other people who are fully capable of posting properly. Please do understand that I take this matter very seriously and I need that you send me Bitcoins to the above address. It is very important in order for me to attain more money which is something that I aspire to. Thanks!

Hello, it is me the original poster named Robert. I have changed my mind. Do not send any bitcoins to the above address. Please invest them into a mutual fund in order to enjoy a happy retirement. I apologize about the confusion and wish all of you a good day. Thanks!

This is a fabrication by another poster. This is not the original poster Robert because I am the original poster Robert and I do not wish that you invest your funds into a mutual fund in order to enjoy a happy retirement. You may do with your money as you please but for now I need that you send some BITCOINS not money BITCOINS to the above address. I DO NOT ASK THAT YOU SEND ME MONEY I MERELY ASK THAT YOU SEND ME BITCOINS OKAY????? Now here is the thing. If you send me Bitcoins I can use the Internet to translate those Bitcoins into money which I will use for my own purposes so that I might attain a higher amount of money. This is what I need from you and I ask that you listen respectfully rather than fabricating things that are not true.

This is a fabrication by another poster. This is not the original poster Robert because I am the original poster Robert and I do not wish that you invest your funds into a mutual fund in order to enjoy a happy retirement. You may do with your money as you please but for now I need that you send some BITCOINS not money BITCOINS to the above address. I DO NOT ASK THAT YOU SEND ME MONEY I MERELY ASK THAT YOU SEND ME BITCOINS OKAY????? Now here is the thing. If you send me Bitcoins I can use the Internet to translate those Bitcoins into money which I will use for my own purposes so that I might attain a higher amount of money. This is what I need from you and I ask that you listen respectfully rather than fabricating things that are not true.

I feel like this entire thread has been samefagged by the entire person...

entirely

entirely I lurk this entire thread

entirely

entirely?

wincest threads are the exact same

>This is a fabrication by another poster. This is not the original poster Robert because I am the original poster Robert and I do not wish that you invest your funds into a mutual fund in order to enjoy a happy retirement. You may do with your money as you please but for now I need that you send some BITCOINS not money BITCOINS to the above address. I DO NOT ASK THAT YOU SEND ME MONEY I MERELY ASK THAT YOU SEND ME BITCOINS OKAY????? Now here is the thing. If you send me Bitcoins I can use the Internet to translate those Bitcoins into money which I will use for my own purposes so that I might attain a higher amount of money. This is what I need from you and I ask that you listen respectfully rather than fabricating things that are not true.

entirely entirely

I want to make it instrepulously clear to you that I have not posted all of the replies in this post and it is bothering me that many people seem to assume that this is the case. I am willing to go to almost any lengths to prove to you that I have not been posting all of the replies in this post and I am willing to go to almost any lengths to prove to you that I am Robert. Again I am not asking for much. I am merely asking that you send Bitcoins to the above address. I am not asking for much else. I hope you understand and withdraw from being a burden on my post!!!

entirely in it's entirety?

This thread sucks