Wow. Just wow

Wow. Just wow.

One of my friends came over an hour ago and brought his new girlfriend with him.

She was decent looking (not fat or pasty or pimply or wearing a KAWAIILOL shirt) so I greeted her nicely and we all just hung out for a while, talking about this and that.

About thirty minutes after they arrived my two cats wandered into the living room and the girlfriend lets out this scary as hell shriek. At first I thought she was horribly allergic or something, but then she grabbed my friends arm and started babbling about how cute they were and that they'd make SUCH A PERFECT COUPLE IF THEY WERE CATPEOPLE IN HER MANGA and which one she'd make "uke" and "seme" (one is a big gray monster of a cat and the other is a sleek little brown spotty tabby). Well, she said more in a less intelligible way, but that's about what I got from her spiel.

She stopped babbling after a couple minutes and just looked at me, giggling. I stared back for a second and before I could stop myself I said "Get the fuck out." I didn't yell it or anything, but I sounded pretty cold.

The incident ended with her crying and my friend calling me an ass and storming out of my apartment, dragging her along behind him.

Should I be feeling bad right now?

based OP

Yes. She complimented your cats, albeit in a strange way, and you didn't recognize it as such.

What you should have done: allow her to use the cats in her manga, provided you get a percentage of the royalties.

One of my friends who happens to be a weeaboos recently got his first girlfriend. She's a weeaboo too, can't wait to meet her and roast like a sausage at the octoberfest . You did well op.

Op I think you are my soulmate. My one and only

Also I have no friends anymore because of doing things like this

Stop using nigger words

no

she was weeb trash

talking shit like that in front of you is creepy and degenerate

dont lose sleep

You done good OP

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

you must be fun at parties

Feel bad

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

You did good. Needs more keks tbh

>you must be fun at parties
Fucking 9fagger

Hi r/Sup Forums

Fuck off cunt

Idk I don't see any reason someone would make this shit up, it's too real how many people I know who would actually do shit like this.

>"Get the fuck out."
You done good, OP.

Calm down faggot

kys
reeeeeee

haaahahahaha