Are there any languages that seem to make their native speakers less intelligent?

Are there any languages that seem to make their native speakers less intelligent?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=W6WO5XabD-s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes, English

english

Wrong. You have to have intense autism to understand the complexities of the English language in full.

The Queen's English.

spanish

American english makes me think of American Pie movies.

Norwegian, for sure.

spanish

west coast american english

Spanish does a bit.

I'm really not starting shit, but it just looks like someone is pronouncing every syllable out loud like a retard or like Sam saying "POH-TAY-TOES", except without diphthongs, since it's Latin.

Japanese

People say Danish sounds retarded.
They have yet to realize we're above and beyond the use of words.

Hawaiian. It sounds weird and pre-historic.

Every non-white and asian language

Finn. Looks like a retard is slamming his keyboard.

Russian cyka blyat'
t. native russian speaker yob tvoyu mat'

African languages

English for sure

Probably some African language. It makes them seem like a cave people.

arabic.

There is a tipycal french response.

This.
HONORABLE MEMBAH

Serbo-Croatian and Russian

Dey africun lenguishes arr dee bestuh wanzs. like dey nizerian anglesh

Dobra ona bombonjera

Sup Forums english 2bh sempai

ejou hakoti lokotro hon naato

svin'ya pls. we all know you speak only russian in your daily life, so the only language that sounds retarted to you is your native '''''''laguage''''''.
also, yes, ukranian sounds to russian speakers (including ukranians, because they are russian speakers, no matter what they lie to you) retarded, autistic, funny, disgusting and stupid at the same time.

any clicking language

isn't brazilian an african language actualy?

Finnish is goat though. I love it. PERKELE

African languages

>try to play online games on WEST euro server
>"YOBANY BLYED PEEDORAS MNYEH MNYEH MNYEH"

it deforms the voice, kind of like french, but takes it in a worse direction

It's ancient Portuguese spoken hundreds of years ago like Canadian French, but mixed with sing song monkey sounds.

Whenever I see Hues here they talk like:
Brraaauusseeuul

Brazilian sounds nice when spoken softly, actually. Sure, they don't do it a lot, but when they do it's actually very pleasant, even the monkeyer accents.

Literally a beatboxing language

m.youtube.com/watch?v=W6WO5XabD-s

French canadian.

People just instantly assume we have some learning disability and probably never heard of the internet.

Exactly.

since when are asians white?

>the complexities of the English language

which are?

tenses

Every language has tenses, duh. Try keeping up with cases and articles

English has articles.

It also has a shit ton of tenses.

Chinese because they always sound like roaches choking on human cock

>softly
What do you mean? Softly as in slowly/formal tone?

No, stop being retarded.

please come to brazil

Yeah. When overly excited of fast.

It sounds a bit naive and child-like and very optimistic and sweet. Not in a bad way.

When spoken in a strictly formal manner it sort of creates this cognitive dissonance, though.

Brazilian Grandpas sound very calm and warm, for example, like a very wise but light and unworried way.

Albanian

Although they really are unintelligent it's not just their fuck ugly language

Oh, I see. That's interesting.
I will try that if I ever get in a situation where I'd like to sound specially friendly.

Ebonics

the Brazilian language sounds like babbling

No, it doesn't. Chinese sounds like blabbing. Portuguese doesn't.

Brazilian =/= Portuguese

those are different languages

t. Manoel Joaquim

the only language i can think of is english desu. you can be even 70 iq monkey to use it properly

ooga booga

English
/thread

oчeнь гpyбый тбх

Well, Poles, Russians and Bulgarians refuse to adopt the Czech innovations of the Latin script, so they seem like Englishmen or Germans clumsily trying to write down the alien Slavic language that they're hearing for the first time in their own Germanic phonetic scheme.

:(

Only accents therein such as the brummie one.
Posh English accents are always given to supervillans and kings after all

kek. No.
All language are equal.

I recognize you. Face it, Portuguese is the least liked Latin language save for Romanian. It's like a drunk version of Spanish. You guys sound like little Spanish kids who can't properly speak yet. When you guys speak Spanish you sound like gringos since you're unable to pronounce vowels with commitment, everything is a diphthong for you like in English.

>¿Oulah, coumous ehtahs?

nice proxy

I thought it was the other way around, you guys can't pronounce our words at all. I don't think I'd have a problem speaking spanish, because we have all those sounds in our language + some weird ones.

?

Your entire nation is naturally retarded, it doesn't really depend on the language your speak.

Don't worry; simplified English doesn't count

So does English and it doesn't do them any favors. Your way of pronouncing "o" for example is exactly like native-english speakers. You guys have a tendency to say "ou" in Spanish instead of just "o". You your "r"s are soft in comparison.

I find swedish and danish pretty retarded-sounding. Which is weird, cause Norwegian or Icelandic sound bretty gut to me.

American English.