Why is Sup Forums such a dull and lifeless board?

Why is Sup Forums such a dull and lifeless board?

The years drip by as the memory of the golden age of Sup Forums fades

Most people who once frequented this place killed themselves long ago.

Janitors

sp was a fast moving board 24/7 because of muh bro culture but mods killed that. Now its only fun during big tourneys and finals matches. oddly enough the slowness of the board can also be attributed to wwe generals getting the boot.

It's not just spee. The entire site has declined over the past three years as people with lives and brains emigrated to Twitter.

Because 98% of this place is newfaggots who work like some lifeless mass with their ebin memes
Fuck you fags

Its the site as a whole. As someone who has frequented sp for like 6 years now. Its become nothing but a major event happening and
>JUST
>CRAWLING IN MY SKIN
>APOLOGIZE
>LEAVE x TO ME
>YFW z WINS ONE FOR DA x

>as people with lives and brains emigrated to Twitter
I thought Twitter's policy was to ban such people.

There has never been golden age of any board

People's perception of a golden-age is either unfunny autistic shitflinging or unfunny autistic reddit humor

As cliche as it sounds, Sup Forums has always been steadily shit, there have been some dips and some raises, but it's always mostly been shit

Tolerable and hard to get away from, but nonetheless shit

>memelyfe 4 evar

Found the newfag
Late 2008-2011 Sup Forums was objectively amazing

where are they now?

Ebin

Yes and no, he has a point in a way nevae I still remember waking up to USA vs Europe threads and the mods deleting every page leaving us with like half a page of normal threads, but it was better than it is now. Old habits die hard so we stick around

V E N I C E
E
N
I
C
E

>mfw a yuropoor ate semen

This, people have selective memory, in five years people will be complaining about 2021 Sup Forums and how 2016 Sup Forums was so amazing

>TFW you unironically miss power ranking threads now

Wrong again newfag

No one will miss stale 2016 "Sup Forums'' and yet everyone who was there misses 2011.

I sure as hell don't, faggot. That must've been your first year on the board

>he rates friedmann

kys

Make Sup Forums Great Again

We need to Sup Forumsexit from the tyrannical janitor culture and return to bro culture

We must build a wall to keep reddit general fags out

>bro culture

Cringeworthy unironic redditfag speak

sports are dull and lifeless when nothing is /happening/

if you were in the copa america threads while mexico was imploding, it was as fun as boards get

although the 8000 "apologize" and "hahahahahahahhaah" and "JUST" threads that wipe everything else out of the catalog after any result is tiresome, and a reminder that you're sharing this place with slow 15 year olds and should probably escape immediately.

>no fun allowed
Moot really fucked with the site before he sold it

fuck the mexican guy on pol getting those octs or whatever

Deport yourself

>>>/twitterspee/ if you autists still even bother with that

You're breaking the rules!

I've been posting here since 2008.

Winter 2010 Sup Forums is my golden age.

>Milton "poor people are lazy niggers" Mememan

We used to have lots of off topic threads when there wasn't anything on, until all the newfags started reporting and crying about it, plus I assume new mods took over

this, it's cancer
fucking "meme magic"

2010 was my favorite year of sports
Fun world cup, good NHL playoffs, champions league was awesome, especially man u / bayern and inter/Chelsea, went to a no hitter, saw Beach Fossils like four times

t. Poor lazy nigger hue

yeah 2010 was fun overall, just around november and december that year I remember being off university and just having so much fun here watching sports, the power rankings threads, people streaming stuff. It's weird to think back like that.

this.
yesterady night the fucking mods killed all the Bud Spencer thread.
why can't we have fun anymore?

Sup Forumsexit

because.jpg

Because the user base is now mostly easily triggered insecure kids, the types who would snitch

Generals

Sup Forums got popular, most people are of average intelligence

I stop browsing a board as soon as the "explain x meme guys lol" becomes a daily occurance.

Sup Forums is starting to go there.

>implying the golden age has been dead for 6 years now

just explain it for the newfags

how hard is it to browse the board for a couple of months before posting in it

>mouse

Newfriends from /s4s/, Sup Forums and Sup Forums are shitting up the place + generals are the blight of Sup Forums as a whole. It's not like Sup Forums was some sort of intellectual utopia before, but it has become straight up unfunny and somewhat asinine.

There were a couple of smiles to be had last night at England's expense,tbqh
Maby it is YOU that are dull and lifeless

>A couple of months

A couple of weeks is enough unless you're retarded.

Sup Forums and Sup Forums virgins are the worst shit, it's spread into every board

and every social media site. they seem to have a lot of time on their hands an inexhaustible supply of energy to shitpost/attack/propagandize/troll.

>it's an achilles has nothing worthwhile to contribute to a thread as usual episode

american insecure teens are the worst shit.
is Sup Forums becoming reddit?

I wish it wasn't true but it might have been the flags

Tensnake is a Chad now who DJ's and got /fit/

LeXplorer has been in poundtown for a while

Cocksucker Cadfael the faggot isn't on there but he's the faggot that's been handing out 3 day bans for off topic the last 4 years

generals + mods deciding to enforce "no off-topic posts" like their life depends on it for some reason

Funny seeing this thread top of the page, this being my first visit here since 2012!

I used to frequent here during 2010, it was great during the World Cup in South Africa (bzzzzzzzzz)

2011 was also ok, but I kind of stopped coming after that. No idea what it's like here now??

Have a looksee yourself old chap

Bit hard to tell just by looking after four years away. Not sure I'll stick around again, best of luck though for an oldfag!

Name one good website

Reddit

Reddit

Also the little original content we have now are memes from other boards.

can you explain what "muh bro culture" that got killed was?

#freesp

#freesp

#freesp

#freesp

#freesp
#outlaw4lyfe
#savelel

you have missed nothing except lester and >moyes and his variations

>yfw people were already bitching about the downfall of Sup Forums in 2009

Because faggots like you post threads like this

Your butt is hurt

X happens = 9000:
JUST, APOLOGIZE, FLAG HA HA HA, EMO LYRIC, WHAT DID X MEAN BY THIS threads

1. Generals(I'll admit I'm guilty of posting in them but that's only because every other thread dies after 5 posts now)

2. Over-moderation, off topic threads are the lifeblood, most of us like sports but relating to each other in other areas is what made this board special once.

When you go to a sports game do you only talk about sports sitting to the people next to you?

no

Do sports broadcasters go off topic?

you better fucking believe it

3. Lack of Quality OC, this place used to create it's own shit but now it's just rehashed Sup Forums memes.

4. less people in general, this board is so slow now.

>less people in general, this board is so slow now
this is the killer, death spiral activated

also trips are fags but they actually did give this place a sense of idenity

Actually 2011 was shit. Try 2009 you fucking cancerous newfaggot

You just proved his point you worthless braindead cunt. Kill yourself

Gee, I dunno OP. Think it might have something to do with the catalog being 75% divegrass threads now? Maybe an emphasis on this shit sport caused the board to also fall to shit?
Euros have horrible senses of humor.
Euros produce shit memes (usually just some faggots name repeated over and over again. So fahnny)
More thread images are some sooccer dude with his shirt off than qt's wearing baseball/football gear now.

It's Euros. The short answer is Euros.

i miss misa-chan

2010 Sup Forums was best for me

board sucks now, i miss late night Sup Forums offtopic threads