How do we fix millennials?

How do we fix millennials?

WW3

More of the chick on the left

get them a father , preferably one which isn't gay

Nuclear bomb

Delete system 32

We start spanking our children again. This is what happens when people insist "physical punishment is child abuse."

War, famine, disease. I'm cool with any, really.

>shoot all baby boomers into space
>literally nobody on earth will be complaining about millennials anymore

(Except "muh le generation suxx :(( xd", of course, but we'll shoot those assholes into space to jerk off the baby boomers)

Reeducation camps or death camps. Flip a coin, I don't give a fuck which one.

How do we fix older people generalizing an entire age group ignorantly with one word

With hate, beatings, Authoritarian parenting, making them feeling like shit, Mass stereotyping and systematic segregation of certain peoples.

Thats the kind of shit that people in this thread is going to suggest, and its hilarious because you all act like these kinds of people are the first ones. There have been weirdos all throughout history. 50 years ago people who read comic books were looked down upon like these guys. Then it was the hippies, then it was the computer geeks, now its whatever.

You should try realizing that your way of thinking isn't necessarily 100% right, we're all human beings capable of making mistakes. I can assure you the people in that picture will look back in 10 years time and cringe internally.

Let's shoot you into space with the millennials

>nitpicking a small problem when there are much larger problems to be dealt with
generalizing an entire group of people is a great way to ostracize yourself and express ignorance. I understand where you're coming from but there are fucktards in every generation so /thread

you're probably a millennial. If you're born after 1980 you're a millennial.

I was cool until all the BS after the first paragraph.

Give it 20 years an we wont need to.

We'll just dump them all in mass graves because They fucked up the planet so bad in their time that all possibly arable land has been given over to farming.

Ironically I thought you were one of those people you were talking about but you're actually rational. Pessimistic a bit, but still rational lol

Hit them, hit them really hard.

the same thing we do with every generation, laugh at the fact that no matter how crazy they seem, they will eventually be complaining about how the generation that comes after them is completely bonkers.

I was thinking the civil war, after trump gets elected.

Sanger never said that. Try harder trumpfag

This a million times

Trump

As someone who is technically a millennial, I cannot agree more that millennials are the worst group of people. I'm lucky that I'm not an idiot and that I can actually see the world without some "special snowflake, make everybody happy, safespace" lense.
For ideas, I suggest that we deliberately become the people they hate, they'll eventually trigger themselves to death. Also we should do . I was spanked as a child and I can tell you it works.
And also

More safe spaces.

Girl on the left though ;_;

Where did you get this picture?

Better question how do we fix the world that baby boomers have destroyed with war and selfish behavior
>inb4 BUT MILLENNIALS JUST COMPLAIN AND WHINE

Pulse was a good start

Solves nothing. They will just hide.

I was thinking something along the lines of a JOKERS GAS type of genocide. But find a mutation in the Dan that maybe.....30% posses and letlthat shit do its work. Yes, statistically I may die. But it's for the greater good.

Go back in time and kill half the boomers.

abolish the welfare state, bring back traditional families.

Kys

*tips fedora

this. And how genx did shit when it was their turn, and blah blah blah, everyone complains about everyone else its just old foggies are going out so they hate to see their power slip.

wat

Old fag reporting in. Here's how to fix them:
Break them.

That's all. Let them learn to cope with a world where there are people that hate, and more importantly that can't be educated out of hating, let them suffer and get fucked over a few times. Let them learn to be careful and not have a safety net everywhere. They're flippant because they don't know what struggle is. They can afford to dress up fucking fairies and whine about their feelings because they haven't known war or conflict, they haven't had to learn skills to survive, and they haven't been relied on to do anything, which is its own vicious cycle. They're so busy with their own sexual representation, which they won't care about in ten years anyway, that they completely miss the bigger points of politics and philosophy that are shaping the world around them while they're trying to find new ways to describe their fucking genitals.

I shall clone Hitler, and he will lead us into the fourth reich, this time it will last forsver. Where we will have a beautiful society in which people like this are not allowed to exist.

>boils half a century worth of social changes down to comics, dope, nerds, and trannies
they're unfixable... we're fucked.

How about find a solution and take charge. You can hold people accountable all day long. But will you be the one to find the solution.? You have a choice. Right the wrongs and take possession of the future or continue on the path that you were given.

Found the basement dweller

oh well
>memes will be memes

>chick

There's no fedoras here.

trips of truth

Millenials, Gen Y or whatever you call them - don't actually exist. They're terms created by advertisers to segment markets.

And even most of the advertisers agree now that it's too generalized and a poor representation of this diverse group. It's basically just a buzz word that refers to someone under 30yo.

I'm an oldfag, i was literally this when 4chins came out. I'm a millennial on the older side but was around during the wild west of the internet, and became a big IT person now that works his ass off. stop complaining that your hold on the world is slipping as everyone complains about everyone else.

get Sup Forums to raid facebook or other normie sites with images and rants that would trigger the special snowflakes.

Well this is better put than my version. Also check'd

Waste of trips, implying that people trying to make life better and more comfortable for others is a bad thing and that they need to have bad things happen to them to prepare them for the harsh world instead of making it a better place take your broken morals back to the 1900s

>this
Seriously fuck all these divisive labels and belief systems. Sometimes people are just people.

If they can be fixed wasn't the question. It's how. That's how. It won't happen though. As it turns out, I'm also a big IT person. My hold is rock fucking solid but it's because I was like, "Oh shit, things are changing, time to learn a skill that produces something" instead of specializing in post-constructivist lesbian slam poetry

This. 85% of people on this website are "millennials' if you use their definition.

Keep telling yourself that bub

Wait for that strange and mysterious process called maturity to kick in, then watch them piss and moan about how awful the next generation is in 20 years.

Nothing we can do for millennials. Just try to prevent the next generation from being as bad.

Do away with participation trophies, for the kids in sports.

Parents, assert your authority. This "get down to eye level and whisper at a screaming child" shit is getting old. Stand up straight, break out the grown-up voice, and shut them up. It works.

Encourage critical and analytical thinking. Far too many people take BuzzFeed, HuffingtonPost, and NowThis at face value, instead of getting curious and finding legit statistics and documents.

As a millennial, I always want to fucking die because of the shame because of the fact that when people hear the term "millennial"
What we need, is parents with discipline, as a child raised by a father who ruled in a fascist method, forcing me to live by discipline. These were literally his words "you live by my rules, there is no debate and no question, if you don't like it, you can leave when you're 18. Until then, I rule here. "

just let them darwin themselves doing 'fail' videos

in a couple months there will be a world news report about how millennials are dying performing 'fail' stunts for their youtube page

let the school shootings roll on by

This person by the jew money grabbing marketing campaign saying that millenials are liberal hippies without jobs go to any college and see all the hardworking young adults fucking kys

this. we needed parents who weren't fucking hypocrites and too scared to hit their kids and we didn't get them.

This person has been corrupted by**

Yes, you know the contents of my own house better than me. I totally have 20+ cringeworthy fedoras hanging on my wall. They hang right next to my MLP r34 drawings and my signed picture of Dawkins.

When people hear the term millennial they think of ops pic.

Exactly. The same people that will specialize in that stupid shit are the same people that expect the system to think and do their work for them. I mean, did they even think about how they are going to survive as a "post-constructivist lesbian slam poet"? lmao

>How do we fix millennials?
There is only one cure.

Do away with what they've turned safe spaces into. A safe space is supposed to be a place where you can voice your concerns and opinions without judgement, not a place where no one is allowed an opinion because it might offend someone.

As a millennial who was spanked as a child, i can honestly say, i got hit so many times i eventually stopped feeling it, really didnt work, also the laws to stop it are to stop the dumb niggers who beat their kids to death...

Saying this with out any evidence that hitting kids is beneficial, weird that most people would say the baby boomers and past generations were the ones who recieved beatings from parents, and they are the ones who have royally fucked this country

>civil war

Men vs. Weeaboos & Jiggaboos.

Yeah, some war that'd be.

Look at this faggot who lives under a rock.

Pampered much pussyboi?

>Let them learn to cope with a world where there are people that hate, and more importantly that can't be educated out of hating
The problem is they refuse to learn that even after the facts slap them upside the head time after time. It's the same poison mentality that's launching the section 8 program reboot.
>15 year experiment in relocating section 8 niggers to the burbs
>they don't raise their standard of living and bring crime and gangs with them
>must be racism
>lets wildly expand the program
Facts and numbers just don't ring with millennials in the same manner, they view hard data and reality as authoritarian and in need of fixing.

It's all Gen X's fault. They raised a bunch of pussy kids who think that they should be showered with praise and gifts for simply participating in life.

At least the amount of school shootings are increasing. Hopefully they'll all kill themselves off.

More mass shootings

Calm your herpes son. They're working. They're just doing shit that doesn't matter because they majored in nasal laughs of the 19th and 20th century while hanging around with friends that require custom pronouns.

See this is what OP was talking about....

Millennials, still living in a fantasy world, suggesting fantasy solutions.

you cant fix gays, well...i suppose you could, but they dont reproduce, so i dont see the point.
i think this guy has a plan though.

nigger, I had a form of fucking autism. I hid under tables, went up on my tiptoes and refused to talk, and didn't until my sister started talking. I constantly had temper tantrums for no reason. my parents would spank me and I would shut the fuck up right then and there. so, from personal experience, it works fucking wonders.

I don't know you are trying to be sarcastic. Everyone knows.

Mandatory draft.

Jesus is this really what the next generation dresses like? Minds made up now I'm not breeding.

It's not just gen X a lot of boomers spoil the fuck out of their kids too. The best generation will always be those old ww2 fuckers.

Fuck em in the poopers. Or stop fukken worrying about a phase?

not 100% but mostly. We realize that we are whiny faggots, yet we don't change.

To fix one generation, you'll need to fix the generation that raised (or failed to raise) them.

Time machine:
Make it illegal to use hormones on food animals.
Cause plastic manufacturers to research hormone free plastic
Force plastic bottles to have a very high deposit, in order to return superior cold as fuck cold drinks in fucking glass bottles.

Restrict access to tattoos to adults and force music vendors / music stations to reveal payola schemes and force airwaves to include demos of artists. Force music to be sold without auto tune.

Clothing sales to minors should be outlawed. Only allow adults to purchase clothing for their children.

The fucking schlub grunge meh dysentery giardia victim outfits - bleahh

Bleach Smoothies for puzzle snowflake special autism victims

Homosexuals encouraged to stay closeted and invisible and safe in their closets.

Anyone who sounds like this is millenial scum. HOW SAD

yeah but thats fucking boring

*white men vs liberals and everyone else

ftfy

real talk.

I decided that when I was 14 and parents were dressing their 8 year olds like Madonna

Discipline is not allowed any more. Hence the reason there's so many faggots.

The bigger worry is what kind of fucked up, gender fluid, autistic retards are the Millennials going to create when they have kids?

Yes, every millennial dresses like this or will eventually dress like this. We need to do something about it.

Cancer baby on the loose. Someone ring him up and Make Sup Forums great again

I would say beat the fag out of them but you're not even allowed to use the word any more.