Can you give me any solid reasons as to why woman are not funny Sup Forums?

Can you give me any solid reasons as to why woman are not funny Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I7izJggqCoA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they are socialized to not do the ape.

They are, it's just people are trained not to acknowledge it and shit man it's the white man keeping us down and sheeeit

reason enough?

Men have to actually try to be accepted by their peers, as well as strangers. Humor, while being a skill, is also generally a coping mechanism, or at least, in cases where someone is abnormally funny.

Women are basically accepted for being pretty. Also, before someone else jumps on it, Gynosympathy. Everything women do is immediately more interesting to us if we want to have sex with them.

You may find yourself laughing at something a pretty girl said, that if said by your mates, wouldn't warrant a reaction of any kind. Women aren't funny because they have never needed to try.

Because they themselves are the butt of the joke.

>white people crazy
:audience pisses themselves:

>black dicks
:crowd rolls on the floor in hysterics:

>something something vagina
:audience loses their mind:

Short answer: they don't need to be.

Long answer:
youtube.com/watch?v=I7izJggqCoA

They don't need to be to get laid, or tô be popular and then get laid...

>dances around horribly
:fat women lose consciousness from laughing:

made me kek

Because they can't feel, they can't feel anyhing, they're analysing why something should make her feel something. That's why they don't truly like music or any other peace of art you want.
Same thing for humour.
Just a very few girl can feel. Didn't met much.

they aren't 'funny' they just do 'funny things' like...

>doing equal work
>bodybuilding
>thinking anyone cares about pageants
>asking for rights
>asking for anything
>attempting stand up comedy

basically this. evolution explains it all away

women rarely have to develop advanced personalities because they usually succeed or at least get by based on looks and manipulation. you don't even have to be that attractive to entice a good man into providing everything for you.

Imagine a life where you have never been great at anything, never felt the urge to be great at anything, never felt that magnetic admiration to someone who was great at something, wanted to imitate and ultimately defeat him. Just nothing. Literally all you do in life is exist. Occupy space. pass the time. You're a chick.

You're bored,tweeting about your fucking hair and not even feeling any kind of happiness from it, just soothing your constant need to be bitter and cunty and petty toward other women. Every single thing you've done in the past year was mundane, shallow, and boring. You spent the last six hours reading kinda-interesting Reddit stories about people who made interesting Halloween hats for their kids or some stupid bullshit that you think is interesting and you may say is interesting but you're not really sure if it's really interesting. You're just fucking sitting there, gestating, fermenting, with a moist hole between your legs that guarantees you'll at least never have to get up and move around and work to support yourself.

And then you see men, over in some corner, having fun. You've never seen this before. What are they even doing? Instead of their consciousnesses merely sitting in their thick skull and revolving around itself, they are imbuing their conscious energy and intentionality into external objects, crafts, goals, projects. All the bitterness and cuntiness you feel nonstop seems to be absent, as they congratulate each other for being victorious, and happily learn from someone who defeated them. These creatures are truly content to be alive. They have found purpose in a purposeless universe.

And your gaze turns back on itself, on your self, and you realise you've never had that. You can never have it. You're just a stupid cunt.

So you get up, you walk over there, and you fucking ruin everything. Just ruin the whole fucking thing. The five seconds of attention you get will be worth destroying it. Because you're a woman.

Can ugly fat girls be funny because they need to be something to make friends/boyfriends?

on a board full of trap love, race baiting and occasional cp.... you've made the cringe-iest thread i've ever seen

Yeah, that's why girls who don't think they're pretty have more brain than others, and trisomics

SJW detected

>Can ugly fat girls be funny
A lot of people would say yes and point to Lena Dunham, Ellen Degeneres, et al. But they're mistaking success--or at least, mainstream acceptance--for actual talent; the bar is set so low for female comics that you really don't need to be able to do much outside of saying "hurr durrr muh vagina", as points out.

To be fair though, a lot of people who make a living out of being funny aren't actually the least bit funny. YouTube "comedians" like leafy are a prime example of this.

Genes.

women*

Holes*

I guess thats the thing. I've met ugly/fat chicks who we're actually hilarious, but they are never famous. Because the ones who get famous aren't completely hideous.

:D

they can't laugh at themselves
they can't do a single comedy routine without complaining about men (haha Bechdel Test)
everything they talk about is done to inflate their ego
they always make jokes about "lol muh vagina"

male comedians make jokes about women, but it's a joke that can be boiled down to "let's laugh about how men and women are different because we all know it's true"
men are willing to slay the sacred cows
female comedians will go "here's how men and women are different, BUT MEN ARE STUPID AMIRITE LADIES?"
the only sacred cows they ever slay are the ones we expect them to
men will come out of left field and punch you in the face with something horribly offensive, they'll keep laughing with you when you laugh anyway, and say you're not evil for laughing
female comedy routines are all based on shaming and no one wants to be shamed when they go to a comedy club or see a comedy movie

To add to Hitchins, women tend to interject, eventually, some other ideals into their perception of comedy like the idea of potentially offending someone. The point of comedy is to entertain, even if jokes are bad, the idea of free thought, no matter how fucked up. Women gravitate toward censorshit and ruin what men start.

Amy Schumer is funny, but I think her acceptance/popularity is a reflection of the degenerate culture. She's a good comic, but her content is all about sexual promiscuity. she represents herself as an embodyment of slut shaming and anti-female sentiment, yet does it under the guise of being liberated and edgy. it's pretty fascinating.

It's cool that women get to be edgy and more forthcoming about their sexuality in public, but basically her success demonstrates that in order to be a BIG female comic, you have to humiliate and degrade yourself. you have to embody the stereotypes you're supposedly defying.

> Everything women do is immediately more interesting to us if we want to have sex with them.
So what if you're gay?

people*

Even if you're gay (or a heterosexual woman), you're still susceptible to the Halo Effect. We think good looking people are more intelligent, honest, talented, etc.

If there was a female comic who made the same kind of jokes as your favorite male comics, would you find it funny or would she just look like a bitch/cunt to you?

>It's cool that women get to be edgy and more forthcoming about their sexuality in public

Fucking yid, go fuck yourself

You realize some guys do the same thing right?

That doesn't negate the premise. Funny=/=original.

I feel great now. Im considered abnormally funny and im depressed as shit so that makes sence. And the woman thing i came to that conclusion back in high school. I realized that if a girl wasnt pretty i would never laugh at them. and now i dont even laugh at pretty girls jokes, and i never found female comedians funny.

I don't necessarily feel that it's bad our society accepts it. I just think it's indicatives that there's no moral structure or sensible guideline that regulates how explicit media content can be. it is my belief that the more explicit media content becomes, the more degenerate the media consumers will become. this process began long before amy schumer, though. it's decades in the making.

Alright. So what if you're a good looking guy? Then what you're saying about seeing good looking people as intelligent, honest, talented, and everything else in the book must also apply to guys, correct? So who says some males aren't accepted by looking "handsome" ?

People I find good looking I tend to think of as idiotic and dishonest.

Humor is the single best social tool you will ever have. I too, was a depressed child who was horrible at interacting with people. Around the time high school rolled around and people were laughing at more than poop and wieners, making friends wasn't too hard. I've also noticed that since my mom died last month, I'm fucking hilarious. Pain=memes.

fuck off and go back to tumblr faggot

This is called jealousy.

Can I kill myself yet?

holy shit exactly, i never was a fan of the mom and dick jokes so i was just strange through elementary school, once people got more aware in middle i started getting aquaintances left and right

Actually, it's envy. Jealousy is the fear that you will lose something of value to someone else. It requires three parties.

Yeah, I'm in the same boat.
>tfw can't tell if girls like me or not bcause the all laugh at my jokes, despite all having bfs
>tfw captcha is about boats

they don't need to be

holy shit yes i hate being funny. Girls literally beg me them to entertain them to the point that they will get mad if im in a bad mood one day but they never want to hang out or talk about anything thats not a joke even when theyre constantly showering me with attention. I hate girls, atleast with guys i undersgtand when they dont actually like me, they follow logic

Because they are irrational creatures.

Because men need to be funny it's how we get pussy. I could care less if a girl is funny I will still fuck her

Wow.

Female comedians don't need to be. Male comedians need to be creative, female comedians just need to say vagina.
In general, women aren't funny cause they don't need to be. Guys will pretend to like them cause they have a vagina, girls will pretend to like them cause that's what they do. So they never need to make an effort to feel accepted the way guys do. So they aren't funny