How hard is it for someone to like me to go to the "dark web"...

How hard is it for someone to like me to go to the "dark web"? I just bought some shitty Dell laptop at Best Buy with Windows 10
Any tips or advice on how to not get in trouble or have it recorded?

U new?

I've been here for a while

the dark web is just boring tor sites
noone is going to track you
you arent going to get in trouble
it isnt going to be recorded

hahaah you cunt the 'dark web' isn't hard to get into at all you don't need to buy a new shitty laptop for the purposes what the fuck are you planning to do on there? watch cp? then why do you care about being recorded

>wanna go on the deep web
>ask on Sup Forums
autism detected

Exactly how boring is it? And how do I get there?

It's called the dark Web for a reason you can't get there
The "deep web" on the other hand isn't that hard to get to
Just Google how to get there fag

>Falling for the b8

if you can't get there then how is it even real?

>How hard is it for someone to like me to go to the "dark web"?

Guys please he cant help it if he is slow

Ok kid, what you are going to want to do is go home. Go home to your family. Be happy live a better life than any of us. Feed the dog every day and if you dont have a dog. You feed it anyway. Someone like you isn't ready for the deep web. Go on kiddo, go on home.
One more thing, in five years time you will look back at this post. you will cringe so fucking hard. Betafag.

I'd be 100% this is b8 if it wasn't summer.

If you don't already know what TOR is, then just give up already. Even still I'm pretty sure most/all the "interesting" shit there is long gone so there's not much point.

windows 10 records everything you do

the edge is real

>ITT: newfags taking the bait

Its summer so its a 50/50 chance

See

You can never be sure these days...

How long?

Dark web nowadays is just full of abandoned non-working sites and pure scam. Pretty much nothing left worth seeing.

All summer

>google

It is seriously easy as fuck to access the deep web. Hell most onion links you can access already through conventional browsers

>everyone talking about TOR

The "dark web" is mostly governments so you need to already know how to access it. It's highly unlikely you'll stumble across it

>Win10
Rip

that pizza looks so fucking good right now...

Sorry im autistic and generally interested in what you have to say.
Only heard of Tor four years ago never heard of freenet

for those saying there's nothing interesting on deepweb, you can still conveniently buy drugs from the comfort of your home and have them delivered to you. if that's your thing