Are Trump supporters mentally ill?

Are Trump supporters mentally ill?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZbM6WbUw7Bs
tumblr.com
cnn.com/2016/03/08/politics/bernie-sanders-lawsuit-ohio-teenage-voters/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no

Nope. They aRe just a higher class than you.

No, just hot

He is rich so he might help the economy so not stupid but donald trump definetly is stupid

no but they are pretty throat fuckable

Does this look mentally ill to you?

youtu.be/ZbM6WbUw7Bs

Yes and suffer from small dick syndrome.

No.

Are Bernie supporters?

No. Trump is bad, but Hillary is just a bigger joke. Don't vote for her, her in charge means no one in charge. Chaos.

Most of them can see through ad hominems, hair jokes, and out-of-context sound bites that make him sound stupid. He's actually a very competent man, who's accomplished more in his life than the career politicians we see who are bought and sold by special interests.

Clinton supporters are either legitimate sociopaths or nuts. There is no inbetween. No one should be voting for a known criminal, murderer, and someone completely owned by wall street openly.

No they are just inbred hillbillys, very common in america

I smell poor off this post. You got a couple hundred bucks in your checking?

Faced with the two option, Trump is the better choice unless you fear being deported..

I agree with the first 4 wants/also wants. There are examples of this in major countries around the world

GMOs are not a threat, more info should be spread about them

I don't get the point the last one is making

Hillary will continue to sell America to the highest bidder. Trump wants to give America back to the people. No brainer decision

Yes they are, OP. They suffer from various delusions about reality.

The supporters of any of the choices we have ever had in the history of politics are incorrect. This method we use of voting in somebody like this is outdated and is simply not enough to fix our problems. If we want real change we must shout for an entire change in how this political system works.

>implying Trump didn't sell everything to the highest bidder just to get where he is now

I'd take her retarded ass any day.

Notice how you so successfully dodge any criticism about Trump.

user thinks that it's somehow hypocritical to insist your country follow environmental standards

Notice how Sanders supporters have no grasp of how economics works
Also
>Dodging criticism
>Calling Trump supporters mentally ill
>Criticism

You're talking about Congress repealing the Electoral College with a 2/3rds vote and then 3/4ths of the States doing the same thing.

Not going to happen.

Notice how you're still dodging Trump criticism.

Faggot.

Islamophobia is a mental disorder.

Trump mentions in every speech about how he was apart of the establishment and how he made deals in Washington to better his corporations. He also mentions that other is ruining our country and it needs to end.

Slaughter all muslims.

yeah because we shouldnt have be afraid of a few goat fucking fucks with guns

People who vote for any Democrat/Liberal are fucking insane. The classic ideology (the good version) has been taken over by this new age shit that makes baby jesus cry.

Nothing they do works. They only make shit worse lol.

If Trump does any of these things:

> builds a wall/enforces existing immigration laws

> ends affirmative action

> ends political correctness

I'd vote for him even if he was a black drag queen.

TRUMP 2016!

Doesn't matter. Trump is corporate money, even if it's laundered or in the case of his bankruptcies, bailed out by a certified note.

Trump is not a "man of the people" in any way or fashion.

I voted for Obama, who ended up voting for the patriot act. Twice.

I'm going to vote for Trump this time. A Trump presidency may actually cause the uprising our country needs.

Trips dont lie

Yes is for the people. You must be black and poor.

An excellent response proving my point. You should consider going to see a shrink. Free drugs.

Yes. Only a mentally ill person would vote for a man that believes in building walls between human beings. These are real people we're talking about. They deserve love. They deserve access to the USA. They deserve money.

But you are afraid, though. Paranoia is a mental disorder as well.

They deserve a swift execution.

That's just it. Trump won't do any of those things, you are correct.

Trump will fuck up a lot of other shit though that many anons here will not see coming.

What the fuck has Hillary done to make you think she is better?

You must be a useful idiot

A Trump presidency may actually become a totalitarian state, dumbass.

siberian mass grave style.

For one, she doesn't support deporting of minorities. Two, she's a woman.

Hillary knows where the bodies are buried.

Calling someone retarded with no cogent argument to back it up makes you the retard.

That's what Muslims think of non-Muslims.

You're calling him crazy because of his survival instinct. It isn't his fault Muslims are Muslim.

You two should email pics of your tiny cocks to each other

1. instead she wants to offer amnesty to further fuck those of us that came over here *legally*
2. what does her gender have to do that makes her a better option?

Faggot.

theres no need to project your insecurities friend :)

No that's you wonderfully once again proving my point. You are delusional, paranoid and I really hope you don't own a gun.

Hillery wants to profit while turning the US into a bigger shit hole and making it look like the middle east.

Isn't she perfect Sup Forums

no, being easily led, tricked by con artists and pandered to is not a mental illness.

it's closer to stupidity but it isn't that either.

it's likeminded cock
suck it

Considering most people on this site support the man, yes. Yes they are.

No, they're just making the best of a bad situation.

good thing all the non-ugly trump supporters i keep seeing are too young to vote.

actually "crazy" is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results
like believing in Donald Trump

Hillery supporter are Muslim supporters.

[citation needed]

I think you're talking about bernfags kiddo

1. And you'd rather turn your back on people in need? That is cruel and unneccessary. USA has more than enough resouces to support a large migrant population.
2. The white house obviously needs a breath of fresh air.

More like Hillery you mean.

Yes since thats a dude

oh look more delusional replies

I hope you at least have Obamacare

you do realize a lot of old people voted for Sanders too?

You clearly have forgotten the past 20 years of what Muslims have done.
That's cool, I would let my white guilt shroud my eyes if I was a cuck too.

>no you are

the common retort of a trump supporter.

i rest my case.

>but donald trump definetly is stupid

>the neckbeard calling the billionaire stupid

this will never stop being funny

>ITT one troll calls everyone who supports trump mentally ill because that's what trolls do its just as as obvious a "steak with ketchup troll thread"

>that horrible lack of proper capitalization

The common writing of a Bernie supporter.

I believe you are on the wrong site, here is a place where you can oppose gun ownership with your other SJW friends: tumblr.com

actually since sensible adults will be voting for Clinton, no.

But believing over and over that a 5 time bankrupt tax-subsidized xenophobe will somehow pull through is definitely crazy.

Sorry faggot

Because she is a woman means what??? Fucking uninformed millennials.

checked and

>/this

while you've only (wrongly) guessed at who i support, i know for a fact who you do.

that should tell you something.

ps - bernie is out of the running

What will the muslims rename USA into?
Meristan?
Amerabia?

Yes, I don't have access to your paranoid fantasies about how Muslims have been fucking shit up for 20 years. Where are my manners?

I just love the raging butt hurt coming from you faggots.
Trump will be President.

hes right

the average bernout is between 16-20 and unemployed

thats why he wanted to force the DNC to count 17 yr olds votes
cnn.com/2016/03/08/politics/bernie-sanders-lawsuit-ohio-teenage-voters/index.html

No I'm totally at the right place where I can watch hivemind faggots like you get triggered over and over again by real people.

basically

you'd have to be

that or severely dumb

1. yes i rather would turn them back, as while we as a country may have the resources. they will not be spent upon doing so regardless of whether we let them in or not. as a result scarcity of what is currently available for those that are generally speaking more destitute will skyrocket.
2. and you think a career politician that has an unprosecuted rap sheet akin to mob bosses of yore is a "breath of fresh air"?

Well believing that a thief and a lair that has actually cause the deaths of thousands due to her poor decision making and greed will not do any better.

>the average bernout is between 16-20 and unemployed

source: outmyass.com

what is that? have they removed their brains and used it as what looks like some shit tier quality desk toy?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks

Convert or die.

Literally guess who I support kiddo

protip: It isn't p.s., and he is no longer in the running as well; great assumptions as well, you diluted and blind idiot

clapistan

I wish I was THIS blind in 2016

hey /bro that's why i'm here too, watching faggots like him get triggered.

Trump is a businesses man with many companies, yes he has bankrupt companies. It is a law that companies use all the time.. this makes him wrong???

>more delusions and fantasies

You really are proving OP's point.