Seriously America?

Seriously America?

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/magazine/story/2016/03/donald-trump-israel-2016-netanyahu-213748
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5ecEb4tEPic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He isn't going to win. Even the leadership of his own party prefers Hillary.

Trump supporters are idiots.

Plus there's no way the US Government would allow him in, I mean, let's be real here.
Bush was a fucking jackass, but they knew he had a plan. A shit one, but that's all we're based on.

source?

people who post this pic are.
what ever happened to the fake rape story you used to post?

I'm a libcuck democrat and I know that Trump is going to win.

this country is fukt

elections, how do they work?

Yes, the problem is even with ridiculous mechanics such as electoral colleges it's still the masses who decide. The problem with Trump is not the diehard supporters we argue with here, but the otherwise sensible persons who should know better or even worse, who seem fascinated to the point they'll willingtly vote against their interests. To me it isn't surprising that Trump has a two digit share of the female elctorate or even the Latin one, as white hispanics do integrate into white America (eg Cruz, Rubio) and to some extent carry a part of the community with them, but blacks and of all peoples Muslims? It's like some nihilist mood has taken over many Americans.

To just reassure ourselves that Trump cannot win is burying our heads in the sand, there is in fact a good chance he will do so and there will be riots even if he loses.

>seriously?
Not really. Republicans are less than 30% of the population and his poll numbers recently dropped hard.

my, my, my. you're a special kind of stupid.
got any lottery numbers too?

>Trump is going to win.
Congrats on never having read a poll in your entire life, 15 year old faggot.

democracy much m8?

Butthurt trump supporter detected.

Do you still believe it really matters who is in charge

your still goin to get up, go to work, come home, eat, shit, sleep rince and repeat and not notice any difference

Proud Trump supporter here. Trump 2016 your virtue signaling and shaming have no effect one me.

>even with ridiculous mechanics such as electoral colleges it's still the masses who decide.
You know the electoral college can completely override the public vote right?
They just haven't done it in a long time

Romney and the Bush family both refuse to endorse Trump. I'd say they're about as GOP establishment as it gets.

>Implying that elections aren't rigged as fuck already for Hillary, and haven't been for years
k

get lost you triggered racist cumsack

>polls 5 months out
>relevant

it is you. your ISP matches the one on file.
you didn't answer my question so by default I was right. got some work to do.

You are literally mentally retarded if you think Trump has a shot in Hell.

shillary picked the bible up, raised it up high,put it down and then lied

Also McCain. For obvious reasons, considering Trump basically took a massive dump on McCain's vietname war record.

So basically Trump has not been endorsed by the entire lineup of GOP presidents and presidential candidates since Raygun.

Hurr durr centipede MAGA DAE 16 years old?

Trump is our new God, and he will not only win by a landslide... he will also assume the rightful throne as emperor of Final Rome. I can't wait to get my AR-15 assault rifle and start rounding up the niggers and libcucks and putting them on train cars headed to the death camps.

Heil Trump, for he is the savior... the messiah... the one and only God that will expel the niggerdly cancer that has plagued this country.

you mean the same people often called bafoons by the left? those people?
suddenly and conveniently they are smart?
I'm suppose to believe what you post?

and then I asked tim why he opposes donald trump. tim was sad. tim didn't want to explain

the right's insults
>cuck
>virtue signaler
>communist

the left's insults
>racist
>ignorant
>bigot

It's lovely seeing politicians and your average peon all name calling as a tool to push their political agenda.

There's so many of us,
So many of us,
So many, there's so many, there's so many

Let's have a war,
So you can go and die,
Let's have a war,
We could all use the money,
Let's have a war,
We need the space,
Let's have a war,
Clean out this place

It already started in the city,
Suburbia will be just as easy

Let's have a war,
Jack up the Dow Jones,
Let's have a war,
It can start in New Jersey,
Let's have a war,
Blame it on the middle-class,
Let's have a war,
We're like rats in a cage

triggered? kek

you sure showed me with your silly comment

Raygun? never heard of him.

And they won't do it now, close calls due to unfair rules (eg Gore-Bush) are one thing, but if a clear majority of the public votes for one candidate and it's the other one getting the job then America effectively ceases to be a democracy in the eyes of both its own people and the whole world. Once democracy breaks down many will assume, correctly, that armed revolution is a viable choice.

It already started in the city,
Suburbia will be just as easy

Let's have a war,
Sell the rights to the networks,
Let's have a war,
Let our wallets get fat like last time,
Let's have a war,
Give guns to the queers,
Let's have a war,
The enemy's within

tim... didn't have an answer.

>still believing in the right/left false dichotomy

Trump is NEITHER, and this terrifies globalist jews everywhere

Trump is on the right, and I am on the right. Trump is more moderate in social issues like fags and women murdering their unborn children, but he is clearly on the right when it comes to welfare states and people actually working for their money.

2 words

PLUTOCRATIC OLIGARCHY

its what has been the basis of the worlds governments since the ancient greeks for fuck sake democracy is a lie

unless your guy wins then is shut up its all good.
I think you mean the press telling people not to bother voting in florida because gore won the state. when we all know that was not true.

Do you honesty believe Trumpsters are just going to go home if there's clear evidence their guy won and Hillary gets the job? Seriously?

fags and abortions dont fucking matter, when will the right wing stop clinging to jesus christs rotten nutsack

Not making any claims about their intellect.Just an observation that the GOP establishment has a very powerful anti-trump subset.

i'll just leave this here

politico.com/magazine/story/2016/03/donald-trump-israel-2016-netanyahu-213748

America is a democratic republic.

Donald Trump will be our president. #MAGA

Shills you realize anyone who browses Sup Forums is probably not old enough to vote.

Fuck yeah!

>posts article from goyimnews.com

and so what? 1/4 isreali jews would vote for him? that means nothing... 3/4 of the entire world population would BEG for him to lead THEIR shitstain countries.

They spin this article like 1/4 is supposed to be impressive when in actuality, that means the overwhelming MAJORITY of jews hate him, which proves my point

Make America Great Again theme song:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5ecEb4tEPic

The party is, and must, shift around Trump. You're fucking retarded.

There is always a third option, gary johnson 2016

uhm, maybe you should read the article first?

Trump 2016

They're old establishment. Romney is a loser and no one gives a fuck what the Bush family thinks. Jeb couldn't even get out of the gate.

fuck all u eurocucks, trump is the god emperor and will lead us to glory.