They're literally fueled by their nation's meme power as shown in this satanic ritual

>they're literally fueled by their nation's meme power as shown in this satanic ritual

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fG7Y7VghXwY
youtube.com/watch?v=xI6TRTBZUMM
youtube.com/watch?v=zDucvQYlWj4
youtube.com/watch?v=g9WxHJLqZc0
youtube.com/watch?v=cA_DfOqtH7M
youtube.com/watch?v=3pAS7PRv93s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>99% of rich and famous footballers would never care to celebrate with their fans like this

Is the love of money truly the root of all evil?

weren't they shouting tsuuuuuuuuu

absolutely pagan

>pagans

Should have killed them when we had the chance, we were too busy worried about the Jews and Muzzies

Björk is so weirdly cute. Is she full icelandic or?

nah boy, money is route of all people.

you have to remember that an average Icelander recognises at least a half of the whole population and probably interacted with at least 15%

also their coach is a dentist

TSÜ

yup

Nah Murica. You were to busy killing Indianns. You welcoomed Jews and Muslims. Remember?

>implying Englel wouldn't celebrate with their Satanic ritual of crawling down and bowing their heads towards Muhammad's birthplace (PBUH)

>not teaming up with them and go united against mudslimes

iceland is cool

i liked that icelandic niglet at 0:05. any better webm of him?

Never trust a pagan

Like Grandma always said: Makes a brew, possibly Jew; smokes a herb, head to the curb.

Iceland is the cutest country in the world t b h

>niglet
There was a shot of him from another angle and he seemed about 20.

It's the best chant, I'm jelly as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=fG7Y7VghXwY

Yes

that's a pretty good assesment

grandma's are based, this is like the biggest secret illuminati don't want you to know

TSUUUUUUUU

tsu desu

Yeah f-fuck pagans, right g-guys

TSU
*CLAP*
TSU
*CLAP*
TSU
*CLAP*
TSU *CLAP* TSU *CLAP* TSU *CLAP*
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Somebody pls mash it up

Also with We Will Rock You

I approve of this :DDD

Also make it a video, so that the semi-transparent face of TSUUUU shows up between claps overimposed on the image

>tfw saw some British pakis unironically writing (PBUH) in their posts on the BBC football fb page a couple days ago
Lmaoing my ass off

Rock you like a Harry Kane

that sound actually scares me a little bit whenever Iceland play and the fans start doing this

its like an army of viking ghosts coming your way

Can you imagine your village being surtounded by a viking horde doing this before attacking it?
WTF happened to europeans man...

the players and fans should do this before kickoff in their next game, the Icelandic haka

Imagine a thunder stiriking behind them at the end of the chant

I'd be more scared of the Haka 2bh, that shit is fucking bone chilling.

My old village had 50 rabid dogs guarding it, Vikings would be btfo by the disgusting poverty

lol

>Iceland win Euro 2016
>inspires nationalism
>starts world war 3
>It's Iceland versus everybody else
>wardrums are heard all over Europe
>they are winning

i don't think those viking boats were designed to sail through poo rivers. well played

as if anyone would like to conquer any part of india
for what purpose

kek

say that to england and french.

out fucking skilled

Yes, England is known for making great decisions

We just wanted to piss off the English

They are fueled by their need to meme

Lagerbäck meme magic works everytime

nah not true
most teams go celebrate with their fans after an important victory, especially to thank them if they're away from home
actually it's seen as very bad attitude not to thank your traveling supporters even if you lost

you are too busy being retarded

>I first thought they shouted little TSU's instead of just regular HU's

youtube.com/watch?v=xI6TRTBZUMM

I can trust Sup Forums to do this for me when I croak right lads?

The official Sup Forums approved version of the chant is TSU

>Ronaldo says Iceland is a small mentality team
>Iceland has had a harder way to the quarters than Portugal

TSUU

TSÜ

TSÜ

TSÜ

TSÜ TSÜ TSÜ TSÜ

I hate this retarded faggot of a manchild Ronaldo so much. I swear I'd beat the shit out of that arrogant skinny manlet if I'd ever met him.

Quads confirm, I'll beat this fucker senseless in the name of you guys

upset and frustrated losers

>manlet

im not sure on what planet can you classify facing england as harder than facing croatia.

Ronaldo please go

>bone chilling
lol
youtube.com/watch?v=zDucvQYlWj4

Donaldoposting is my favourite, it's even better than baneposting

she is really cute

funny thing for us germans:
one name sounds like Siegtorson
Siegtor = Winning goal

so sigthorsson actually scored the winning goal.

>money is route of all people.

this desu senpai

Heil Siegthorsson

she's an alien

perfect genes, created by aliens, makes sense.

Exactly, we've outdone those disgusting savages baka

that is literally the same eagle Lazio have on their shirts. i thought they were trying to claim they were not a facist club?

she's like half eskimo

It's the other way around user, Hitler was actually a great Lazio fan

>disrespecting the other countries this much

Apologize to Wales, Poland, not Belgium though they're gay

>Englel made fun of portugal for tying.
kek

I completely disagree, I think monotheism is by far the worst. Paganism means business relationship with gods (give them offerings, receive blessings), monotheism is pure sublimation.

>worshipping an undead jew

fuck constantine

>Lmaoing my ass off

Wouldn't that be great, one more free wandering ass roaming the streets of India.

if it bothers you, you can take us in too for your migrant raping leagues.

we are professionals.

I like that their goalie is called Halldorsson, too.
Sounds like "hold door".

Has anybody of you ever been in a stadium?!?
That kind of stuff is normal.

>nordiclaps

>iceland does it
>a bunch of autists splurge yelling AW COOL MUH VIKINGS N SHIET

>seattle sounders do it
>embarrassing

Blot sacrifice ritual

It's embarrasing because it's shit m8. Don't even dare compare Iceland to this weak ass shit

youtube.com/watch?v=g9WxHJLqZc0

it's literally the same
you have the typical MUH VIKINGS mentallity
you can't accept that they look exactly like some obese semen drinking coffee enthusiasts from hipster capital USA

also, anyone from Seattle here? how the fuck is everyone from there so fat? Coffee helps you lose weight, not gain it.

>Icelandic chant is meant to intimidate opponents with a battlecry-like "Hu" to a rythm of one drum
>Seattle is clapping and going "hey" in rythm to some elevator pop music

It has nothing to do with soccer moms and fat fucks in the stand, it has everything to do with how it sounds.

what about this one youtube.com/watch?v=cA_DfOqtH7M ?

youtube.com/watch?v=3pAS7PRv93s

I went to seattle a few weeks ago. Smashed a chick, shit was cash money. Brit accent = free pussy

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>yfw that's 30% of the country together

Reminder...

She is kind of
But She has alot sami blood i think
so she looks kind of asian

She still cute bruv, childishly cute

So the type of cuteness brits appreciate the most.

Bruv... No bully

Does anyone have an explanation for this chant? When did they start doing it? Does it originate from anything older? Is there a particular meaning for it?

It's a pagan ritual that causes english people to shit their pants.

Many clubs in Europe do that, probably because of the movie 300.