So I just got this PC and I can't even play the Witcher 3 on 1080p very low. Did I overpay?

So I just got this PC and I can't even play the Witcher 3 on 1080p very low. Did I overpay?

trumping

replace the graphics card, it's shit

yes. r7 240 card is crap.

>R7 240
You got scammed hard, m8. Refund this shit if possible and build your own PC.

I hope this is a joke.

hahaha you can build this for less than 500 probably. you got royally raped. Pro Tip: Nvidia is ages beyond AMD.

What card should I get?

Nope, seller doesn't accept returns.

Yea OP you can build something way better with those 1300.

>R7 240

Lol change this shit

1300 dollars!? This has to be bait

Jeuss Christ OP you done bought a shit PC.

This shit probably couldn't even play Crysis

I thought I could max out games on an i7...

Then sell your R7 for as much as possible and switch it with a good graphics card.
What model is the CPU? i7 doesn't tell much.

lol you legit got ass fucked bud, the money you spent on buying that PC could have been spent in a killer gaming rig nice one op is a confirmed faggot

It also depends on your graphics card

So I get you wanna get into PC gaming.
But why didn't you do a bit of research prior to buying your computer?
Seriously, even if you know nothing, just Google the parts and check on reviews and shit.
You could've gotten something so much better for that kinda cash.

i7 750

The only reason it's priced so much is because of the hard-drive and ssd, you pretty much done fucked yourself

Christ are you serious

Yup. Is that bad?

Holy shit dude. $1300 for a PC with an R7 240? You gotta do some research before you buy things. The base PC is fine, but you gotta swap out the graphics card for at least a GTX 950, or better if you can afford. Then your PC would run it on high settings at 1080p and possibly 2K. You done goofed m8

Fuck Yea that CPU came out in 2008

Well I'm a poorfag so it'll be a while until I upgrade.

There is no i7 750.
There IS an i5 750.
They came out in 2009.

Return it

Oh yeah it's a i5. The seller told me he swapped it because the i7 6700 broke or somethibg like that.

ASSuming this is not bait.. You overpayed, but that already happened, so get past it. Assuming the included CPU us a 3770K or up, then you are good to go on the cpu-side. It does not specify in the pic. With that said, the GPU in this thing is virtually useless. But because of how good the CPU likely is, and assuming the power supply is suitable (500w or more) then you can throw nearly any GPU in there. The RX480 for instance, it comes out in like 10 days, is 199$ usd, and is literally 10x as powerful as a r7 240. There are other options of course instead of an RX480, but do some research to determine what GPU would be best given your budget.

TLDR; Not all hope is lost, throw any descent GPU in there and you are good to go

See this

He done fucked you

You got anally raped OP. For 1300 you could build an amazing PC. I spent $600 on parts and can max GTA V.

i5 750 is the cpu see this

He didn't swap it, he kept it or sold it and gave you a shitty one.

GPU is ass

You basicly have a $1300 storage device

Try checking out some older games then. Fallout 3 and New Vegas will for sure run on max settings (my old PC had that card), and probably any other game from that time.

He scammed you. Hard. You paid 1.3k bucks for a pc that's worth $500 at most.

While that is an old CPU, it can still be comfortably paired with something like a 280X or 960, or anything in the 200$ or less gpu bracket. But I wouldnt buy either of those cards until we see what AMD pulls out of their ass in like a week when the new cards come out.

Oh okay thanks

massive kek
why didn't you do some research first?

Actually it was a pretty Indian lady. She was cool.

You could have built a better PC for cheaper. Send that shit back to where you got it

She also scammed you

Well do you still think shes cool after she scammed u?

I seriously hope you didnt pay 1.3k for that
that pc is worth 750 - 800
also r7 240
top kekaroni m8

Im pretty sure its even lower

GTX 1080.

She was super helpful and replaced the cpu and motherboard for free. I mean, the originals were broken!

>>Actually it was a pretty Indian lady. She was cool.
indians are scammers, m80

did you learn a lesson here to buy from white people?

if you got this on ebay, fuck their policy, submit a dispute on paypal, this is theft

> i know this is b8
>I can't help myself

You should check the inside of your PC. She might have taken a shit in there.

Not even that. My 500GB Samsung Evo 850 was $150, and my 1TB WD Blue was $70.

This has probably already been said, but you need to return this. I mean this is horrible. This would go for 450$ on craigslist minus the SSD. But as has already been said, put a r9 380 in there for like 160$ and you will likely be quite satisfied.

But how do you know that

Only payed $300 for last year's model. Friend payed $400 for this. So yes OP, you got scammed.

I mean I just looked at it for a moment with my limited pc knowledge
but I know for a fact that graphics card is outdated af

Maybe if its a 4790k, but its an i7 750, it would be even lower than that

see

>You should check the inside of your PC. She might have taken a shit in there.
kek
POO IN LOO

I suggest going to Sup Forums tbh

She gave you a false sense of security by being "helpfull"

i5 750*

so they can shit on op too?
post link to thread someone pls

step aside kids

>Indians are scammers
Truth. When I did landscaping, Indians were always the ones who either expect you to do extra work that was never agreed upon for free, or try to pay you less than the given price

The card was pretty much outdated the day it came out. My integrated graphics r better

nah, just was a better department to help w/ damage control

1 - the graphics card (aka GPU, for graphics processing unit) is shit. Replace.
2 - Generally, pre-built models cost more to give you less than building your own since you pay for the convenience of someone else building it for you. That means everyone on the internet will say you should have built your own and thus got more bang for the buck.
3 - Windows 10 is shit, replace and you will speed up.
4 - Try Sup Forums for recommendations on builds, there is a stupid question general up most times.

CPU?

I use the GTX 760 and love it. Pretty good frames on most games on Normal-High graphics. Relatively cheap for cards as cards go as well.

Reminds me
>Have PC for years, unchanged
>When Fallout 4 came out, I couldn't run it
>Graphics were shitty on everything else
>Turns out I was using a GTX 250

>or try to pay you less than the given price
I've heard horror stories about shit like this, like they'll throw fits if you won't give them a discount on something, even if they agreed on the price
>tell us a good one if you can think of it

i7-4970k

You're wrong.

Op, y u lie. Ur mom bot u dis pc. Piece o Crap

>R7 240

Jesus christ i didnt even know if fucking your customer up the ass THAT hard is even legal

Jeez, just take that HomoPotato of your ass to some computer shop and get a GTX 980/970 or a R9 390 installed in there.

I just recently got a pc after 10 years of using a Mac that couldnt play shit. At the time I wish I had a 250

Ok well this cpu does not exist, you must be referring to the 4790k, however the 4790k does not fit that mobo being that its a z170 chipset, so your full of shit.

>intel cpu

Rekt

ok mr technical

either that, or they fucking scammed his ass

Naw, at least wait for the GTX 1060. It'll be cheap, and like 5x as powerful as the 760

built my own PC for the same price with a million times better specs. you got scammed.

Hey Sup Forumsros, I'm thinking about building my own pc. I have some pos that plays league on very low, and is very much like an upgrade. Any suggestions?

Well OP, you got fucked. As all other anons said previously, make a reasearch on parts before buying. Custom builds are much cheaper and have better performance than this expensive crap.

OP,if you paid with paypal try to freeze the money by saying whatever and force the seller to give your money back and pay the sending costs

yo go to Sup Forums. better advice

Well it's got an AMD card so there's your problem

You are giving us absolutely nothing to work with.

Thanks

obviously you got scammed Sup Forumsro

Nah. I'm happy with it.

sorry you got scammed OP. Did you buy through amazon, ebay, etc..? I understand that the seller isn't willing to refund, but sometimes you work something out through the middle man. On the plus side, other than the GPU, you have some decent components. It's not a complete loss like everyone is saying. Sell of the current GPU and put that towards a gtx1060 (when it's released) or an AMD equivalent. Currently I have a gtx 760 and I can run W3 at high~40fps tweaked med~50-60fps med~60+fps. Good thing is the med looks way better and run much smoother than consoles do.

The problem is it's an AMD R7, they've been outdated for a while now. If it was an R9 or higher he'd be alright.

what fucking website did you use?

why not use a trusted, well reviewed one?

gr8 thread OP
>(y)