How can you go from your nation's proudest moment since WW2 to crashing out to fucking Iceland in the space of 4 days?

How can you go from your nation's proudest moment since WW2 to crashing out to fucking Iceland in the space of 4 days?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/06/27/george-osborne-to-speak-in-attempt-to-calm-markets-following-bre/
leavehq.com/blogview.aspx?blogno=157
thenews.pl/1/10/Artykul/258994,New-EU-superstate-plan’-causes-alarm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>proudest moment since WW2
Your country is in danger of falling apart

If your queen doesn't veto the Brexit bill she'll go down in history as a traitor along with David Cameron

>Your country is in danger of falling apart

oh good gravy, we'll lose Scotland, which literally costs the Treasury about 20bn a year. However will we cope???

It's all just overblown fear mongering and deliberate sabotage by the elite to scare any other countries from leaving the EU.

stocks are down 2%, however will we cope????

ur so /woke/
how can we be as /woke/ as u

can't stop buying GBP.
won't stop buying GBP.

Um, no, the value of the pound literally plummeted overnight. This leads to recession and that leads to footie tickets costing more than you can afford.

Basically a bunch of uneducated, ignorant alarmists fucked the country for a generation.

This is a warning to the U.S.

>The UK will still pay into the EU without having a say
>Will still have freedom of movement throughout Europe
>Will have no additional funding for the NHS
>Poorer areas that got heaps of EU funding like Cornwall and Wales realise they have lost all funding and certainly won't be getting any from a tory government
>EU funding for Universities and research is completely cut
>The UK gets completely shafted from trade deals and put to the back of the que while the economy goes into turmoil and all industry dies

>NO NO IT'S ALL FEAR MONGERING INNIT M8 ENGERLUND

Top kek, no it fucking didn't. It barely dropped. And it would have dropped either way the vote went.

Let them go, friend.

They've made their choice. Just gotta let the weakling die for the good of the herd.

>it would have dropped either way the vote went

It dropped when the Sunderland result came in, it dropped when leave were leading for a few days and it dropped when the referendum was first announced. It rose when remain were leading in the final polls and won the first few results.

Bottom kek. You literally know nothing and your post is shit you made up.

telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/06/27/george-osborne-to-speak-in-attempt-to-calm-markets-following-bre/

The UK put more into the EU than it got out. Do you really think the UK will be worse off without having to throw their share forwards Hungary, Slovenia, Slovakia, Italy, Greece, etc.

Mm...I wonder from where the EU pulled off all those funding..

And can either of you explain why it is actually dropping?

And if they join the EEA they will pay MORE into it without any funding or rebate. Fucking morons. They will literally be worse off in every way.

Your claim was that it would've dropped either way, concede that that's bullshit and i'll answer any other questions you have.

Wait, how will none of these things get funded if we put more into the budget than we get out? All we literally need to do is safeguard that spending,which has already been pledged...

>>Will still have freedom of movement throughout Europe

Not true

>The UK gets completely shafted from trade deals and put to the back of the que

How is this true when we literally now have the ability to conduct trade deals on our own, and undermine the protectionist EU. Reminder 60% of our exports are to non-EU countries and 95% of all growth in our export markets is to non-EU countries. That will only increase now we are not subject to a common external tariff.

Kill yourself you faggot

Do you realize that wasn't the only real benefit?
And that their government might have spent it on the correct shit anyway?

Or are you just a retarded murritard Sup Forums who don't know shit about the actual situation and just shitpost to feel gud .

From Germany, France and Spain. Englel was paying the least amount in proportion to the economic output.

Take this shit to Sup Forums faggots

Lad, Merkel and Hollande already prepared an ultimatum to V4 about creating a superstate. They are more than happy Englel's falling apart.

>The UK put more into the EU than it got out.
Literally false. This is the argument made by people who don't understand it, who will similarly be unable to explain the bad stuff to follow.

Nobody wants to do business with fucking morons. See also the Deutschmark after WWI.

Ehi! Italy delivery more money at european union than those that come back! ...this is not /pol?

You'll now pay more for access to the EU market while having to swallow ALL EU regulation
If anything, it's glorious how you fucks shafted yourselves good.

If you had a million pounds in a bank and that bank could potentially be cut off from sources of revenue, you would sell your pounds and buy gold or dollars or wine or art.

If you own a business in the US that sells dentistry kits to the UK and Bits buy your stuff in pounds and you see the pound is losing value, you exchange more to get more USD back.

>selling dentistry kits to UK

I would live on the street by second week

This, plus they're all giddy because MUH IMMIGRANTS! But they'll still get fucked over by them anyway. And that's not counting that most of the immigrants already doing shit in their country are pakis that were allowed in because of the old british colony thing.

not true at all you literal arselicking shill

leavehq.com/blogview.aspx?blogno=157

>go to Sup Forums
>UK will lose money
>haha kike shill fuck off gypsy reee

>shill

Man, right on the money
Took you what, 2 replies?

Italy funds EU way more the whole UK

stop reading Sup Forums, start reading the economist.

that's assuming you want to know how the world works and base your opinions on facts instead of twisting facts to suit your opinions.

> all this fucking fearmongering echoed from journo's who echo from kikes
Lel. Of course the value of the pound plummets after something irregular happens. It will stabilize and rise, just needs time.

> not mentioning the euro dropped more harder

> implying they can't get a decent trade agreement with the EU
> implying if they can't they won't get one with literally anywhere else that isn't the EU
> implying the EU isn't a sinking ship and the only shrinking market on the planet
> implying exiting the EU is about economics and not about sovereignty
> faggots literally want more dependence on bureaucrats who literally only got there because they were specifically NOT voted for
> implying scotland will actually leave the UK

but you'd be coaching England by the third

>kikes

You don't actually expect people to read that shit right toothpaste?

>which would cost (on a pro-rata basis) the UK less than £100 million per annum
KEK. You believe you'll get the same deal? You're delusional, D E L U S I O N A L

>way more

No you don't. Plus you get more money back.

Insert globalist then, pissed-myself-france.

Your proudest moment? Dude, your last 70 years must have been fucking dismal....

Also I think the double Brexit is pretty hilarious.

I love how people think the Brexit was them "sticking it to the elite" when their movement was spearhead by Eton rich boys like Boris Jonhson lmao

thenews.pl/1/10/Artykul/258994,New-EU-superstate-plan’-causes-alarm

ready your buttocks Rudd, cause we going in hard

>implying scotland will actually leave the UK
They will though. They were kept in with the promise that they'd benefit more from already being part of the EU single market, rather than having to risk possibly not being accepted if they had to apply as a new member. They've got nothing to lose now, since they either get accepted as a new EU member as an independent state, or won't be in the EU, but at least will be independent.

HAHAHA

>as of this morning, S&P lowered UK's credit rating from AAA+ to AA.

>BREXIT
>EURO EXIT
>demolished by a bunch of free time plumbers and the village dentist

herrlich

Not an argument.

You do 12,5%, they do 11,5% of the total. You economy is at least twice as large as theirs. Lying cunt.

ah yes, the second largest economy in the EU won't be able to get a better deal than fucking Norway. Very good, yes indeed.

BREXIT part 2 thanks Iceland

No they won't. Recent poll shows that even after Brexit the majority doesn't want to leave the UK.
Scotland can't even survive without the UK. They have nothing. They are a fucking leech of the UK. Literally biting the hand that feeds them.

> didn't read lol so there are no arguments
Liberals, everyone.

>as of this morning, S&P lowered UK's credit rating from AAA+ to AA.

big if true

No you won't because they're fucking salty now and out for your blood. Spain is now the 4th largest economy in the EU and they want Gibraltar. You're fucked.
And let's not forget you're losing N Irl and Scotland

It's not too difficult; you just have to work hard and educate yourself. But judging by your post, this might be a problem for you.

>false
Source? The numbers are very clear, nobody denies they were net payers apart from you.

>(((The Economist)))

If people would stop reading this globalist shit market reactions would be different. It's all just psychology.

>tfw I only voted leave because Cameron wheeled out Obama to make threats and it pissed me off

Sup Forums trying to make arguments is always funny.

Most scots don't even want a referendum you retard. THEN,if they do decide to join the EU, they will have to adopt the Euro as a new member. Given 90% of their trade is with the UK they will be royally fucked, no amtter if they have access to the single market

how can i be as /woke/ as u

>Brexit 2: Icelandic Boogaloo

>annihilated at their own sport by a bunch of part timers

Liberals unable to argue is hilarious. Literally everything you say is evasive.

See with the Brexit, once their flimsy arguments are absolutely BTFO the goalposts are moved and they go "m-muh sovereignty".

From reading some of these posts, it's a miracle Great Britain ever survived before the EU.

>most scots don't want a referendum
Post proof

>Given 90% of their trade is with the UK they will be royally fucked
And you won't be now that the EU market will fuck with you forever?

Nige admitted he lied the very next morning. Top chap. Are you getting Ulster back lads? Do you want it back?

>libruls amirite
>using American terminology in a talk of European politics
This is just evidence of how much time you've spent on Sup Forums, and how retarded you are to believe their shit.

Would love it back, as would most of the country. Seems a lot of moderate unionists are on board too.

EU shills out in full force m8. If Britain had voted to stay, it would have been neverending cuck threads.

AFAIK Ulster is still majority protestant, would they agree to joining?

This, so much.

>wanting to further the world government agenda of global elites
>wanting to increase immigration from the middle east and africa
>being this fucking deluded

How can you survive with the EU user?
Or switzerland, or norway. What about every single country that isn't in the European Union. How do they do it?

> And you won't be now that the EU market will fuck with you forever?
Why would they? Lel. They have nothing to gain from that. The UK would just go and trade with everyone that isn't the EU.

The EU isn't a powerful market anyway.
> China
> US
> India
Is bigger than the EU. They'll have to compete with them for Britain.

American imageboard, american terminology.

Open Europe, the biggest think tank in Europe of economy and politics and the European Commission data bank give us the following data: the maximum loss for the UK for the exit from the EU is of 1.5% of GDP, the maximum loss of the city of London, the large financial centre in European business, is 1.1% of GDP.

Europe exports to the UK ten times than what the UK exports in Europe. It will be very difficult for France, Germany, Italy and Spain etc to lose billions of exports by blocking the UK.

With the UK deregulated and outside of the EU has something like 2 billion potential customers in emerging countries.

It affects 0.4% of huge British companies.

Small and Medium British companies lose 760 million Euros each week due to the suffocating, Soviet and authoritarian bureaucracy of Brussels.

The £220 billion exports of goods and services to other EU countries were worth about 12% of the value of the British economy in 2015, and £230 billion or 13% in 2014. It’s stayed at around 13-15% over the past decade.
100% of its economy is blocked by the suffocating laws of Brussels.

London which could lose 1.1%, will be able to export 10% of the British GDP in the whole world.

In 1992 the UK was in a similar system to the EU, called the European Monetary System. They were kicked out. Everybody said: "It's the death of the UK". It was the day the UK, and London left for outer space.

The UK has gotten rid of the nomenclature, authoritarian which has humiliated all the national parliaments of Europe.

They are not scared of economic loss. They are scared of the loss of control over a neo-feudal, authoritarian and anti-democratic project called the European Union.

>focusing on Englel
>not mememagicing Wales to the finals

Lend me your power, Sup Forums

Can someone tell me why the EU feels its necessary to bundle free trade with open borders? It's almost like they know mass migration is a problem in itself, so need to tie it to something beneficial so member states accept it. Hmm

You do realize that the equilibrium has changed yes? You WILL get screwed by this. In 4 years you'll beg to go back to the EU but fuck no, we wont allow any american shills in our circle ever again.

it may have something to do with

>A makes statement, backed by rightwing/nationalist blog

>B cites counterargument via news source

>A says "agenda shilling lies by liberal/kike/globalists"

>B never bothers arguing again

It's funny how ez it is to smell a Sup Forumsack coming. Always the same terminology, always the retarded greentexts, always the conspiratard paranoia, not one statistic or indisputable fact. I wonder if Sup Forums is a melting pot for cretins, much like Sup Forums was years ago.

>Global financial system is built on such a precarious house of cards that one country leaving a voluntary union sends it into shambles.

> No you won't because they're fucking salty now and out for your blood.
Politicians and investors aren't 5 year olds like you, you retard.

How did the global system crumble, exactly? You even won out.

>leavehq.com
Very trusty and unbiased source my friend.

EU have to be completely reformed but the arguments ukip and other far right parties give to leave are just laughable.

>4 years

The EU will crash and burn in less than 4 years if nothing 9/11-big happens.

You may wish to reread my posts and the replies to them, then. Goes more like this

> A makes statement
> B says 'u suck and you are from Sup Forums xD'
> the end

>No you won't because they're fucking salty now and out for your blood.
You need to spend more time off the internet, petrescu. Not everyone has the mentality of a butthurt windowlicker like you do

And destroying your country and putting it into economic and political crisis while the whole world points and laughs at what a shambles the UK is and is going to be was worth it?

Always easy to spot a globalist shill faithfully licking the boots of his master.
> what is a priori knowledge.

>wake up this morning
>go get my brekkie
>Icelandic Skyr
>Pretend I am lifelong Icelander

;_; At least the flags on Sup Forums allow me to pretend to be Welsh...

>completely
Not exactly. They need more transparency. They need more news outlets. Shit, at this point, I think they need a full blown propaganda program.
And I will argue that the EU parliament needs more prerogatives.

>A makes statement
>B says 'ur a cucked librul'
>the end

Yes, but that one user totally made the fucking difference. Those other 1.1999999 sure didn't!

>They need more news outlets. Shit, at this point, I think they need a full blown propaganda program.
>ah yes, the major reform the EU needs is to shill more

This is what remaintards actually believe. See why no one takes you seriously?

see absolutely btfo

Here is a nice overview for you, achmed.

Yeah, not posting a source

>soviet
Aha, sure thang mayne. You have no idea what that word means.

>start the post with kikes/globalists
>expect to be taken seriously

Right on van Colgaten

> le u have no source gypsyboy
Where are your sources

>transparency
>More power to the Parliament
>shifting of the central bank politics and electing its board of directors
>stopping neo Liberal shills and actually help countries with their debts instead of fining them.

I think the brexit is the perfect opportunity to reform it, especially now that the Germans are politically isolated.

>mfw leftists trying to overthrow democracy by continually posting anti brexit memes on kikebook

glorious

Soviet means council and the EU has tons of them.

Go back to stealing copper and subsidies, gyppo.