Whats the point of "national" teams now that all the countries import their players?

Whats the point of "national" teams now that all the countries import their players?

Might as well go away with it its now just a inferior version of the europa league

go back to Sup Forums

niggers have every right to come to europe and take back what europeans stole over the last centuries

Stfu fucking mudslime. Also go back to your islamic shit-hole, we don’t want you here.

>French National Team 2044
>Comprised exclusively of tar black Muslims, France-hating Algerians, and transgender ethnic Portuguese men

What do you want to stole in Africa, you moron? We just made their shitty land prosperous for a few decades because of our own intelligence, but they’ll never be civilized as much as we’re as they’re retarded mudslimes.

Because they were taught to play football in France, not in Africa

>halfgypsy halfslav being racist as fuck
Colour me surprised

Give Benzema back to Algeria and Pogba back to nigeria.

You shitty euros dont deserve the best african player anywaya. An african nation might actually win a world cup if they had access to their absolute best

Yeah, because it's not like assimilated players have always been a commonly accepted fact, no no.

Found the churka. You’re a shame for your country, cunt.

Nie grasp of enlish desu lad, really showed us your intelligence.

this is so terribly wrong to the point where i reliably lay against africans and arabs for easy money

No, if they’re the «bests» (highly debatable) it’s because they’ve been trained here. In their retarded mudslime shit-holes they wouldn’t have been at this level.

Don't you have lepen's mancock to suck, hombre?

Learn to read, you foolish mudslime.

Yea sure thing Mehmet, certainly better than your rapefugees.

u mad?

t. Irrelevant shithole

t. 2/3 Italian 1/3 Portuguese shitskin who thinks he's a proper Frenchman

Hitler was right, all you slavshits are subhuman monkeys
your country is also irrelevant at football, those kenyans born french are

No. Are you?

>t. Ahmed
Even if I was Italian/Spanish/American/whatever, as long as you’re not a retarded mudslime and preferably white, it’s fine. I’m not, though.

You're the one to talk: your pathetic team didn't even manage to rank as third in a group featuring SLOVAKIA.

I can't way to see the desperate attempts at rigging you guys will put into motion not to get btfo from your own world cup group stages.

It's another "we got offended by people that have a different ehtnic background ,who spent theier whole life in our country and assimilated and probably do more for the people and state in general than our selfs" thread

Because they were born and grew up in France. The last thing they'd want to do is go and play for some African shithole that their parents came from, and has nothing to do with them.

>Mudslimes
>assimilates

Sure, Mehmet. BTFO please.

>who have assimilated
lmao

Ikr?

Jeez, what's with this obsession slavshits have for whiteness? I mean, they're the nigger of europe, shouldn't they worry about more important things like their failing economies, alcoholism issues and cities in shambles?

I mean, it's like having the special-ed kid in the class being all smug because he is "not black, at least"

>Assimilated

Letting them take over whole cities with their culture (their shops, their dress code, their language) means they're assimilating, not assimilated.

Shut the fuck up you fucking french pussy.I am not a fucking muslime and my grandfather probably fucked your grandmother even harder than muslims bang dumb females in cologne at new years eve.The same goes for that fucking meme country called estiona.

All those "black and mudslim" players in your national team are just there because of theier performance,even if you don't want to believe that in your little Sup Forums world.And in contrast to you they actually perform and do more for the french society than you ever will.Those "dumb negros" make ten times the amount of bugs,than a little cockroach like you, who is mad that Jamal and Ahmed fucked his girl again.

Shh. It’s time to go back. Rapist and pedophiles aren’t welcome here.