I'm the guy that used to start these threads, and I haven't been around Sup Forums in a few years

I'm the guy that used to start these threads, and I haven't been around Sup Forums in a few years.

make a claim, but be prepared to talk about it, or do something to prove it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Erdős
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I help the helpless navigate through the digital age by keeping them away from it.

>give a homeless person a choice: foodstamps or drugs
>drugs
>amidoinitright.bmp

Probably one of the best marijuana growers in texas. Learned in cali years ago

thats some good lookin marijuana m8

is that a "spacebucket"? heard about those recently.

I have a bf and a job and I DON'T have autism

need proof myself because they've been dropping like bad rhymes around here.
>people drive really shitty/shit-faced

When I was five, I pushed this kid off a bridge during a field trip and he died.

i stuck my dick in a vacuum at work today for a while

I debate suicide multiple times a day.

I'm 23 and a chef
>>inb4 wendy's
Fuck you, I'm a real chef.

I once thought the guinea pig was a chinchilla

I put him on the dust bath while he just stares at me

Ridiculous claims, you knob. We already know that about you.

Thanks that's my latest batch of mushrooms going on
Nah that's a monotub to grow mushrooms. Don't do a space bucket it's a waste of time. Just go recirculating deep water culture

Used to be a pimp. Thinking about doing it again

I sucked off my dads cock and it tasted my grandpas ass

I had the opportunity. I knew a girl that was willing and wanted me to be her pimp for safety reasons. I just couldn't do it. I'm not a pussy or anything. I'm a bigger dude and most people wouldn't mess with me because of my size, but I couldn't watch a poor girl being taken advantage of. That could've been my sister or maybe my daughter one day

You get the fuck out of here.

I fucked my sister

Gay?

This post was an anonymous claiming to be a member of Tycho.

I started because of a girl dragging me into it. She had been doing it for years. It really isn't a protection job.. I did it for years. Very little spillage. Just don't see blacks or "Dominicans".. They are black too.

>Meet a girl on omegle from a third world country.
>Go meet her in the country.
>She's batshit.
>I've made a huge mistake.
>Don't break up with her.
>She comes to the US with her mother.
>Parents hate her because she's awful in every way.
>Parents kick her and her mom out. We all go live in my apartment for the rest of their month-long stay.
>Go live with her for six months.
>Try breaking up with her twice.
>She attempts suicide both times.
>Come back.
>Break up over skype.
>Get back together six months later.
>She comes to live with me.
>whathaveidone.png
>Cannot get rid of her.
>No one knows she's living with me.

I came so hard on a MILF's back that I had to take 2 huge towels to clean it all off.

They were both completely drenched.

no it wasn't.

I'm a bisexual transman.

Fuck traps constantly, haven't felt a genuine emotion in years.

i clip my toenails and clean my ears out regularly

bull shit even peter north loads can be cleaned up with one towel.

I was shocked myself.

I fought cocks with an Indonesian prince when I was 7

I'm 16 and I could walk into any large company in the world and get a job. (I have several Comptia certifications)

lol ok dude, life must be so rough thinkin such scawwy thoughts! really try or get over it you pussy, ive done both

>Is 16
>Is on Sup Forums
> /admits/ to being 16
>smh

I'm not a virgin

I was chased by an underage prostitute all the way back to the train station (Centraal Station, kek) when I visited Amsterdam (Europe) alone, when I was 16.

I almost drowned when I was 3. I blacked out underwater at a pool party my family went to and someone gave me mouth to mouth and saved me

I've also been sued by a customer when I worked retail

Prove it faggot.

Nope, grill

I'm German.

Tits with timestamp. You know the rules.

Got yanked off my ship midway through UNREP near the bow. First off, my greatest fear in the Navy was getting chewed up by props or turbines if I ever went overboard. Low and behold, the 5 asshats in front of me decide to let go because their wimpy digits had minor rope burn and I had a death grip. Needless to say but I was shitting myself in mid-flight, falling down in between two big fucking glorified meat shredders. I hit water, knocked the air out of me and after making it to the surface I was assailed by fucking big waves, scared to death I'd be either paste on a hull or chum bait. I survived and UNREP was halted while I floated aimlessly with my vests strobe light annoying the shit out of me before rescue.

was molested 4 times in my life, when i was three from an uncle, when i was seven and eight by the next door neighbor. when i was 11 by a teacher and when i was 13 by my psychiatrist. shitty start at life.

I got accepted into a high tech enginering university course by some mistake and I've been studying it for almost two years.

Have photographed rock legends ama

I am in a cult

oh, cool

Show the nips.

I'm currently in my first relationship ever and it has already lasted over half a year. She's a girl AND she's real. I know that's a big deal around here.

I spent 2004-2013 writing the next biggest Teen book series since Harry Potter. It's 4400 pages long and 11 volumes. I built it on the same literary blueprint as the Odyssey, LOTR, Star Wars, the hunger games, the matrix and H.P.

I got dubs once

Everyone that goes to Sup Forums does that. You ain't special.

My IQ is 156.

how'd u do that?

Why is it backwards. Let's see the nipple plz

I'm a girl on the internet

Learn to count fucktard.

I feel so fucking bad for you. Not even joking.

I have a gf

I was captain of the football team and won bunch of awards in highschool, and always fucked the head cheerleader.
Now I'm a doctor and I'm married to her, but I still find time to go the gym and manage to still be in perfect shape.

In the 90's I was one of the top mariokart players in the UK. Ended up 3rd place and won a gameboy colour and crate of Dr pepper

alright, then i'm gonna have to assume you have unsightly tattoos or some kind of gamer girl self-identification deal.

My Bacon-Erdős Number is a single digit, and lower than Natalie Portman's AND Colin Firth's.

lolsuit when i was injured as a baby, stupid part is that I need permission to withdraw it, I'm almost 20 and il I've managed to use it for is my rent

george foreman i hope you fucking faggot?

I'm a mathematician working on the edge of knowledge of a certain field.

>Bacon-Erdős Number
i had to look that up, then Erdos
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Erdős

so permission from whom? even after being 18???? when is permission not necessary?

Ive had close encounters of the 4th kind on two separate occasions in my life.

MODS

>so permission from whom?
trust fund people
>even after being 18????
indeed
>when is permission not necessary?
I get the third when I turn 25

youre an idiot for falling back into that bullshit

when he asks for permission for not to be necessary

Pls describe (in detail.if u can)

Which fields are your papers in?

At one point, I was ranked 9th for my time trial for rainbow road on mario kart wii. Only lasted a few days since people were always coming up with new stats and perfecting it

I played runescape for the quests.

kill yourself

I'm a football jock and (which I have been told) I'm popular and yet I'm come to this shit hole and am a nerd.

i use reddit xdd

One the greatest sportswoman of my country is in my family

I puked into an empty beer bottle without spilling a drop

I'm stuck in bronze 5 and its not my fault.

Fucked your mom.

Same, my cousin plays for the USA lacross team and is now part of a professional team

wow so hard to believe

im an honest and humble 9/10 but i still lurk non stop on this site and do bullshit that doesnt get me laid

similar, I was a 2-year starter on my varsity team. I fucked up bad

I have flossed my teeth more times than I have masturbated.

Caitlyn Jenner?

I've never met a man that flossed 4 times a day, congrats bro

Vault boy as fuck

First time I was 12-14 walking home late at night from 7/11 witha slurpy. I suddenly felt a huge surge hit my back and I instictively looked up and to the left, to the second floor window of the house I was passing.

I then saw two large, oval shaped heads, silhouetted by a pale blue light, similar to tv static.

I felt like an ant. I have only ever felt like that at one oither point, so small and powerless and insignificant (the other time being my second encounter).

I began to cross to the other side of the street, not breaking vision of the two beings watching me from the house. I got home and played Brood War till dawn because I was too terrified to sleep.

Second time was in the moujntains of banff national park. that time I was wide awake, and 3 beings began to materialize around me because I saild alloud I was ready for whatever was next.

The air started to buzz, and I could feel a huge power/static going through my brain. As I noticed these three beings materialize around me (about 4 8' or so) I freaked the fuck out and shoved my head into my arms and screamed "Im not ready" because it felt like lightning was going through my brain and the room.

what are you talking about? that 4 different times, or has counting changed recently, if so that's a massive deal, maybe you should tell more people about it.

No bigger than lacrosse
And the very best at it for years

ive had a threesome with two asian massage chicks, one of them finger banged my asshole without my permission and i just accepted it like a little bitch

I am 24 years old

ive been addicted to opiated for 11 years now.

i have a kid, a wife that loves me. an OK job. but nothing at all compares to the sweet sweet opiates.

ill prolly get hooked on heroin and i hope that puts me out of my misery

I survived a bear attack by snapping its jaw and then punching it in its cunt

No I'm French

ayy lmao

I'm looking at college, I grew up on all of that good stuff (MTG, games with story content, ext))

Another outrageous claim is I have a size 19 shoe