Any chance against Portugal?

Any chance against Portugal?

Milik will finally unlock, mark my words

I say chances of winning against Portugal are at 40%

yeah for sure. portugal is made up of children and poland has pure hatred running through their veins. they will conquer.

Yes. It's about 50/50. But i actually think that Ronaldo is gonnna goat it up now that he feels no pressure because of messi's meltdown

As much as I hate to say it, TSUUUUnaldo is probably gonna starting playing pretty well.
Poland could be too slow for Portugal.
But then again this is all conjecture. Portugal might play like shit still idk

Donaldo is going to shreck us

Unless they'll park the bus, which is exactly what we'll do, which means 120 minutes of trench warfare.

We would have no fucking chance against croatia but portugal seems more doable. I mean sure, it's superior team but we seem to be a poor matchup for them. Defense wise portugal is chaotic, if we keep it cool and lewa/milik finally manage to bring it we might drop one or two on them and survive tightening up our defense line

>Lewandowski
>scoring a goal

m8 he's getting focused all the time in all matches, according to statistics he's the most fouled player in Euro'16

poor guy's probably covered in bruises

Sure, we do have a chance. I'd say it's below 50% because our performance is not what it should be, though.

Big chances, our team is a fucking disaster.

the chances of it being the ugliest match of the tournament are 80%

Poland will win with Portugal easily but I'm not sure about Belgium, niggers probably gonna beat us with some help from referee

Portugal - Italy final
TSUUU will win this for a Ciganos

it will be poortogal - poorland

poor* will win

Just noticed it says PZPR lmao

How clever germany, such a joker you are

reeeeeeeeeeeee

he igor i bet on you guys

This is a certainty.

I think our team will play as defensive as they played against Croatia. This will confuse Poland and we will win the game counter attacking.
I reckon Poland's strengths but I think they have more weaknesses than Portugal, not that it matters in football.