Laughing at England: Day 2

>Invent the sport
>Defeated by a team with no professional league
>Trainer is a part time dentist in a village
>England's greatest enemy, a dentist
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Can't make this shit up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GICyuUTJDvo
youtube.com/watch?v=DReai4ORYaY
twitter.com/Hoopsterdell/status/747544851571412992/video/1
archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/69017558/#69017558
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHI

I'm just glad it's over, England(>we) were never going to get far compared to the other teams and drawing vs SLO and RUS showed that, no idea why the team sucks so bad but glad Roy is gone and I hope some of the players like sterling never play for England again

How are you both getting on?

feel like i must be the only lad in england thats glad we lost, i only watched it cos my wifes son wanted it on. at least i dont have to buy him the new england shirt now

youtube.com/watch?v=GICyuUTJDvo

>englel

l m a o

>you now remember the months of it's coming home posting

Their plane should arrive at Heathrow shortly.

>more refugees

>pic related

You may now feel better since the cup winner laughs about you

Brexit2.0 etc. etc.

I just woke up and I see this. How did Bonglanders lose this one?

Choking and lack of will. It could've been 4-1 if Hart didn't get lucky twice

By being complete shit, so shit the English players themselves couldn't believe it. The two Iceland goals would have been easily defended by any other NT, that's how bad the defense was. Iceland played better than them, were full of heart and powered by Icelandic TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUs

>Wake up
>check the news
>Iceland is still the winner

Feels good

>A FUCKING VILLAGE DENTIST

delicious chav tears collecting in burberry rivers

hilariously

lost to the fucking village of iceland, coached by a dentist. unreal. just sack the whole squad and start over

Lads, in the midst of this cataclysm, let's not forget that Sir Wayne Rooney added yet another fantastic and important goal to his already plentiful tally.

In his honor, somebody should post an updated version of the "Age of Rooney" pasta.

hahahahah

So how many goals did he now score for England? 3?

Lads, this is historic. When you are 80 years old, wrapped in a blanket and comfy in your rocking chair by an open fire, surrounded by your great-grandchildren; you can tell the spellbound youngsters about the time you saw Sir Wayne Rooney retire from international football after choking against a team of dentists and part timers which has never won any silverware or even qualified for a competition of note in its history, scoring a penalty against the mighty Iceland.

The fire crackles as the children gasp in awe. Snow begins to fall outside the window the your tale comes to an end, but the youngsters are still thirsty for more. 'Tell us about the two he scored against Andorra again Grandpapa' one child begs. 'No, no! The legendary brace vs Kazakhstan!' implores another. The oldest boy pipes up. 'Be quiet you two, Grandad tells those ones all the time. Go on, tell us the one you promised us last time - the penalty vs Slovenia...Grandad..G-Grandad?'

The rocking chair creaks to a halt. A serene expression is on your face and all of Rooney's goals flash before your eyes in your final moments as the children embrace you. His one World Cup goal, The legendary double in Minsk. That tap in against Liechenstien. they know whats happening and are scared, but calm.

The last thing you hear as you slide into the black warmth of death is the youngest boy - old beyond his years, a football fanatic who spends every free moment outside kicking his battered leather ball against the wall 'Dont be sad, he lived a hell of a life...in the age of Rooney.'

Thought about it immediately when the pen was given.

>wife's song

C U C K
U
C
K

>Engerland

Poo

The dentist is our natural enemy

Anyone got youtube videos of English reactions or salty tabloid articles?

>Trainer is a part time dentist in a village

Never been more relieved to have a cuckold fetish.

10/10

Why did the English NT play with more heart and determination against us in a meaningless friendly than against Iceland in a Euro knockout game?
I mean, there were only 3 (three) fuckin yellow cards in the game and 2 (two) of them were for Iceland. HOW????

>Norway
>not even in the tournament
/thread

>not even in the tournament
Just like you.

>England
>Unironically losing to Iceland

Bulgaria, truly our greatest ally.

youtube.com/watch?v=DReai4ORYaY

just stop

pls
i can't take this anymore

Can't stop laffin at this so it's cheering me up about yesterday immensely

Roy finally did something right

ohhhh, poor you :(

>never Wake me up from this dream
>you can go home , you can leave europe , you can go where you want , we are never coming home !
i fucking love this guy

>A d-dentist

WE ARE NEVER GOING HOME LEL

What a faggot.

found the salty anglo who betted all his pounds on an england win

Last few days have been interesting i gotta say

thx engerland

JUST

He has been such a great captain showing the way to his teamates. Without his talent the Euro won't be the same.

Can't believe we actually and unironically got part time dentisted

>Start Spurs, Liverpool, United, Arsenal and City players
>Be confused when you lose
Its like Roy didn't even watch the 2015/16 season at all.

top kek

>loses his pounds to brexit
>loses his pounds to iceland

nice

We always get the results we deserve.
We are a shitty, narrow minded, unimaginative country.
Any genuinely skillful players we produce are anomalies.
Graham Taylor was the perfect England manager - he and his team were enthusiastic and tried hard, but were ultimately clueless and useless.
We invented the game and then closed our eyes and ears while the rest of the world said "Hey, this is a great game, let's see how far we can take it".
The Premier League is two thirds foreign players because we just don't have enough decent players. In fact we don't even have enough mediocre players. Clubs are filling their academies with overseas youngsters because our kids are just dickheads, whereas kids from other countries at least grew up in a culture where skill and creativity are part of the culture instead of hard work and bluster.
I wish the laughter hurt.
I wish these threads were a painful read.
But I can only shrug.

Well I don't find this very funny at all.

>a post this long and thought-out
>shrug
sure, m9

And Rooney is still England's best player.

Embarrassing Country

>funny to engkeks
you guys watch shit comedies like monty python, so your opinion on humour is invalid

1 WEEK, 2 BREXIT

Im glad england are out. it gives me time to concentrate on shitting up the wimbledon and tour de france threads

fuck you

Oh, sorry Mr Americunt. Should I have done it in soundbites, to better suit your short attention span?

Splendid.

AHAHAHA IMAGINE BEING AN INGERSHIT

So how many times has England lost to part time professionals?

>England(>we) were never going to get far compared to the other teams and drawing vs SLO and RUS showed that

Yep. Meanwhile Germany wrecked Slovakia and broke them down. Wales wrecked Russia.

England have no tactical nous. In fact, they lack most things: keeper, defence, attack, width, urgency, the ability to cross, being able to shoot on target.

>short attention span
>watches a """sport""" with """constant action"""

HAHAHAHAH

WALES GOT FURTHER :)

Not sure I understand the point about the Empire at the beginning of that video.

Guess banning knives turned out to be pretty useful after all

friendly reminder that THIS MAN is responsible for our exit

Did you get lost on the way to the handegg thread?

BLOOD EAGLED
L
O
O
D

E
A
G
L
E
D

>h...h... handegg

>Famous Reaction

cart before the horse there.

should have just called it icelandic man turns into a woman before your very eyes.

EXPLAIN THIS!

Hope the fucker gets dandruff

He literally went JUST

Poor lad didn't go bald once in his life but twice.

Holy fuck, this vid.

twitter.com/Hoopsterdell/status/747544851571412992/video/1

english media makes nice headlines

Every time they tried to tie the game, they fuck it up, like the clumsy Brits as they are.

quick Rogain touch up lad

Gareth does it too.

You don't go bald more than once. If you go bald and get a transplant, your transplant is still gonna fall out eventually too because of DHT. You have to get on blockers otherwise.

JUST

Wales here, don't lump us with England :) On paper we aren't as good but we try

textbook fox and grapes
even the Englel damage control is boring

lest we forget

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/69017558/#69017558

That is one ugly kid. Worthy of Sir Rooney.

An that is why Mclaren will always be a shit manager. He refuses criticism and makes himself believe things are fine as long as we don't concede

vid is priceless just for his shitty opinion on how England could win, then they score

>free beer at iceland
MEGA KEK

To think PC cucks are saying that front cover is so cruel because it's Rooneys kid. Almost like if you are in the public eye this shit happens