Dogs get killed for biting humans, but cats can bite humans day in and day out and never receive any punishment

Dogs get killed for biting humans, but cats can bite humans day in and day out and never receive any punishment.

Why can't we apply this basic logic to humans? Cat bites don't hurt anyone, just like woman slapping someone. So why pretend that a woman hitting someone is just as bad as a man hitting someone?

Oh, and rape is the same thing. Rape obviously affects women more than men for whatever reason, so it really shouldn't be treated as a big deal when female teachers bang their male students.

cuz a woman's hit can still bruise, injure or kill

ur really sexist for saying women are as weak as cats, come on OP what is wrong with you

Because when was the last time a house cat killed a human retard

my kitty gets a smack with a newspaper for biting [only if he draws blood]

Oh yeah, I hit it if it draws blood too. Otherwise it's good. It knows the difference.

>Cat bites don't hurt anyone
Dude. NO.
Cat bites do hurt and they're able to draw blood.

While we're at it, why don't we euthanize the homeless, the terminally ill, and orphans?

Sorry, I should have included the disclaimer that they hurt you if you're a total bitch.

Seriously. Literally everything is more painful than cat bites. papercuts, stubbed toes, cigarette burns.

why

>Sorry, I should have included the disclaimer that they hurt you if you're a total bitch.
No, retard. I've been bitten a half dozen times by dogs and once by a cat and, trust me, the cat bite is far more painful. Smaller, thin teeth.

The difference is that cats rarely bite. They'd rather run or claw you, because it's safer for them.

Listen fuckface, you're a pussy ass bitch. Don't try justify your weakness with your bullshit lies.

I'm not sure if you're serious/stupid or trying to troll/idiot, but if you do think so, piss off a midsize cat enough but give it no place to run to.

I've been almost killed by canines, which is unfortunate because I never should have let those low level beasts even get an opening, but it happened. That could never happen with a cat you horrendous moron.

Pissed off cat>Literally any dog.

Just kill yourself now, because it's obvious the whole world is too painful for you.

>I've been almost killed by canines
Plural.

Yes, the fact dogs (wolves, in your case?) hunt in packs unlike cats that hunt alone is a bigger concern.

However, cat motherfuckers aim for the neck, and you're pretty much fucked if they hit, and they don't low down if they see they can't win. That's why dogs naturally fighting among themselves is rarely an issue for them, while cats ripping off each other's eye is quite common.

Which part of "I've been bitten at least a half dozen times by dogs" didn't you get? I'm comparing a dog bite with a cat bite, idiot.

Same as Also, about "the opening": did you try to run like a sissy? NEVER DO THAT AGAINST A PACK.

Watch out, it's your worst fucking nightmare.

Not sure if trolling stupid or plain stupid... [2]

Find where I said that "I fear cats". NEVER. I said THAT A FUCKING CAT BITE IS MORE PAINFUL THAN A FUCKING DOG BITE, and that is it.

Got it now? Or do you have the same intelligence as a Sup Forumstard?

I can't tell you. My memory is gone. It happens, with head injuries. I assume I gave them an opening, cause, well, boviously.

And you're wrong. Cause you're a bitch.

Ferals/wolves are another huge can of worms than domesticated dogs, man...

You people have assumed it's wolves. I never said that.

I can see the terminally ill, but as for the homeless some of them actually have degrees but are down on their luck i.e. shitty divorce or relocated for an educataion with no cash to afford the $1500 mo. rentals in the area. And may someday contribute to society.