What's Sup Forums drinking tonight? I've got a few of these and a 6 pack of dos equis that a friend gave me...

What's Sup Forums drinking tonight? I've got a few of these and a 6 pack of dos equis that a friend gave me. Average beer for an average life.

moosehead all the way

boheimia clasica

Never heard of it before, Is it any good? I'm big fan of Mexican beer, just like to try international stuff in general as well

I switched it up from the usual Sam Adams & Narragansett and got a twelver of Shock Top today. It's good stuff, especially in summer. I'm on #8, kinda drunk now. Wooooo

idunno how you fucked-up a drinking thread on Sup Forums OP but you figured it out.

Cherry vodka shots and diet dr.pepper chaser.
I give it about two hours before I get fucked up enough to draw some pictures, then get sad and cry a lot.

Rum and coke.

Post the pics once you draw them

Cheap, shit tasting beer. I prefer liquor but I got home too late to hit the liquor store.

Bored as fuck and everybody has been out long before I got home so now I'm stuck here without shit to do.

QUICK POLL

1) How often do you drink (days/week or days/month)
2) How much do you weigh
3) How tall are you?

No judgement here just drunk and genuinely curious at the moment.

Shock top fucking blows

I doubt the thread will be here by the time I get to that point, but keep an eye out in the drawthreads, if I remember I'll post whatever I draw there in about two hours.

>5-7 days a week
>140lbs
>5'4

margaritas

>5-7 days/week
>180ish
>5'11

Once or twice a week
183 lbs
6'1

Had that last night, it's one of my mother's favourites.

Trying out pic related tonight.
Anyone try out the premium or amber Faxe?

ballast point victory at sea... on my third one and just ate a edible so i'll be feeling fantastic tonight.

Why drink every day?

1800 any good?
Drinking this isnt as good as Not Your Fathers Root Beer.

I really enjoy the amber lager it's pretty decent and $2 a can. but for me this is my drink of choice

margaritas make me constipated as fuck for some reason. If i drink more than two i cant shit for like 2 days. shit blows

I'm no tequila expert, but seems okay enough to me

Having some bourbon.

What do you guys do for work?
>inb4 all NEETs

I will probably only put the effort into making one more, then will just switch to straight tequila

Had this yesterday. Amber for me is the way to go.

Started the night with honey mead, but now I have moved on to Blue Moon Harvest Peach

Sweet lol I'll give it a try

>3-5 days a month (less than one a week)
>220 LBS (100 KG)
>6'0" (183 cm)

and so does ya mum

shit man post pics please

PLEASE GIVE PIC RELATED A SHOT

>5-7 days a week
>140lbs
>5'4

Do you just not eat?
I'm 145, 6'1 and I usually eat just to have something to soak up the alcohol in my stomach.

That makes a bit more sense to me than the previous one.

.>6'1
>183

Wow, you are literally me from last year!

1.) Everyday
2.) 180
3.) 6'2

Ive seen soo many people puke off that shit.

Of what I'm drinking? I mean it's just clear vodka in a tiny solo cup... If you mean the pictures my brain won't be alcohol drenched enough to get there for a while.

I do eat, I just don't eat any carbs whether I'm drinking or not.
I eat mostly buffalo chicken fingers and cheese.

Got a new gin at work (Old Boise), so I threw that shit in woth some tonic. Delicious.

Thanks for those metric conversions, I'm oddly better at visualizing height in cm and m than in ft and in.

Also, at 100 KG, I have to ask - is it fat or muscle?

Like I said before, no judging here, I actually just curious - probably because of the beer, but I'll go with it.

i like it
indio, pacifico and montejo are good mexican beers also
avoid corona at all cost

yeah I meant the pitchers you may/may not draw later. i just want to see them if you do draw stuff.

I wish i knew more about bourbon or had the money to buy some nice shit. Working in government relations at the moment. hoping to get into lobbying

might be the cock in ass

Lol oh god lol didnt know thanks for letting me know

I can make an alcohol thread later and post them there if not in a drawthread.
I've been tasked with drawing creepy stuff, so idk where that will take me

I've had Sam Adams grapefruit IPA, porch rocker, summer ale, and downtime pilsner and also 10 Heineken... I think in total it's been 16 beers

once every two weeks
250lb
5'10"

How the hell are you 145 at 6'1? That makes less sense than the 5'4 140 guy.

I'm the 5'11, 180 guy and I have barely any fat. I drink mostly liquor for that reason. I used to be pretty overweight, but I stopped drinking beer and switched to straight vodka/rum, hit the gym (plus my job itself is a straight workout most of the time), I dropped 30 pounds and put on straight muscle. 145 at 6'1 seems ridiculously scrawny. I have a friend that's 6'2 or 6'3 and ~160 lbs and he looks like a pencil.

Uhg
>4-5 days a week
>168lbs
>6'5

I'm surprisingly tolerant to alcohol

i like the way this sounds. keep me posted anonfriend!

Forgot a pic of some of the empties

Shit tier tequila and mango malibu

sounds cool, hopefully i dont pass out in a pool of my vomit by then

Bourbon is actually the cheapest whiskey to get into. There's some really solid stuff that can be had for (relatively) cheap. Booker's is only about 10% more than Maker's Mark where I live, and it's a totally different level of quality- and cask strength/non-chill filtered too, which is a plus. Things like Evan Williams Single Barrel, Four Roses single barrel, and Elijah Craig 12 year old are all pretty decent as well.

What got you interested in lobbying? What kind of groups would you want to lobby for?

Will do friend
Pace yourself my nigga, vomit sleep is not quality sleep.

pure room temperature Smirnoff, I mean, from the bottle because a beggar took my glass yesterday morning and I'm not using anything but my fancy toast glass

All you plebs

am i the only one that cant drink beer out of a can??
i totally taste the difference between bottle and can

Shipyard island time session IPA
P good

>I eat mostly buffalo chicken fingers and cheese
>mostly buffalo chicken fingers and cheese

Jesus Christ, that sounds amazing.

I've never had much knowledge of fitness, but I've heard that low/no carbs helps maintain a set weight.

I've lost a fair amount of weight recently and I'm enjoying how I look so I've had thoughts about working towards a goal physique of some sort.

It's all based on body type dude.
I'm the 5'4-140 user and I still have a good amount of chunk on me that I'm trying to get rid of.

>vomit sleep is not quality sleep.
truer words have not been spoken

at the end of the night we're all drunk faggot
so fuck off with your shitty named buur

Sounds like an episode of downton abbey

It is, but you have to make the chicken fingers with coconut/almond flour for the breading.
The low/no carb is immensely helpful, but if you lift at all it isn't sustainable. And you can only drink certain kinds of flavored liquors, no beer or wine or shit with sugar allowed.

I understand man, I was at a bond fire earlier and bottles aren't easy to tote out of the woods, I bought all cans this evening

My friends worry about my drinking, but they don't understand that I don't drink because I'm an alcoholic, I drink because I hate myself.

right on
id still drink them up like a mad man though

It was a 50 yo little fucker, marriage gift from my großeltern

like four of these because it's what I have

I don't buy booze, I just get it.

>clear vodka in a tiny solo cup

Somehow that makes me feel better about drinking cheap bourbon straight from the bottle. Cheers, mate.

I guess people just have their weight distributed differently, I have a a friend who is the exact same height as me, but only 10 pounds lighter and he looks much skinnier.

I haven't been eating for a while so I've lost a fair amount of weight. I've been gaining weight a bit now that I have money to drink away, but I'm still not eating much so I can't stay above 150 for longer than a day.

And I somehow misread his height for 6'4 so that's on me.

I'm going to post a few more of thses:
because I like them.

broksi have you had the opportunity to try the Spencer Trappist brew? it's fucking godly delicious. little too dear for me to afford on the reg but maaan those monks cut no corners and, frankly, i they may have even raised the game a little too

I mean, their marriage, I'm out of relationships

we love you user
thats all that matters
cheers to you

>booze filled with sugar
of course it makes you puke

although mine doesn't say substitute, it says malt specialty

no idea what that means

can buy on internet??

I know sierra nevada is all over the place, but if you're in the northwest you can probably find this stuff. Best summer brew around. Anderson Valley Summer Solstice

I have not I will keep an eye out tho fam

Right on man, I really like the Porch Rocker from Sam Adams... It is sweeter than my usual taste and is kinda Shandy-like but its real good...

7 days a week, about 2-3 on average
5'8"ish

I would use an adult shot glass but I don't like the feeling of glass. Cheers my friend!
Take your time, bourbon gives the worst hangovers.

Thanks man. Happy drinking to you

any other 'gansett neighbors ITT? best cheep beer on the shelves and pretty much the best brewery worth supporting these days too

Not normally a rum guy, but this is delicious.

only sam adams i drink is rebel
that brew comes thru like a champ

no idea, I don't suggest it unless you can get it for under $4 a jar

it's also pretty low abv so you can't get too drunk off it

also im drinking pic related. its ok, not very Ipa'y and not much interesting about it, and usually i drink stouts or sours

Bro that's fucking gay

14% abv looks good to me
especially under 4 bucks

The grapefruit IPA is from the rebel series

>you have to make the chicken fingers with coconut/almond flour for the breading

If you're saying that you make your own food, good on you.
I seriously respect that.

I hope I'm not bothering you with this, I'm just curious:

>if you lift at all it isn't sustainable
Why?

>you can only drink certain kinds of flavored liquors, no beer or wine or shit with sugar allowed
Is this a specific diet with a name, or something you created for yourself?

I'm just curious about why certain things are limited.

My favorite beer from the northwest. Deschutes is also a top contender.

:3

True. If I stop doing shit I gain weight so fast it's unbelievable. I lose it pretty quick, too, but I put it on even quicker.

Back in high school I started doing adderall and then coke, and just skipping school, barely eating and just played basketball all day. I went from about 190 (i was fat back then, virtually no muscle) to about 140-150 pounds and I looked sickly thin. It wasn't until I started working out and getting a manual labor job that I actually started to look good/healthy. I don't do drugs anymore so that probably helps.

I could still shed a few pounds, I'd like to get more in the 170-175 range. It's really no big deal or difference, just a personal goal. One of my close friends is a marine and we're close in height and weight, and every time I see him he still manages to get me down to the ground first so I'm working on that as well.

welp now i gotta find them

The hard part is getting it that cheap. The msrp is $6, I just have a kickass min-mart near me that sells lots of good beers for cheap and per bottle.

Also I get the stuff that sits on the clearance shelf for too long.