Rekt thread, let's go

Rekt thread, let's go

Who is the guy art the top right of the video who fades in and out?

Bumping.

Fucking REKT

moar

>If I ignore it maybe it'll go away

Whats this from

I've seen this a hundred times. What is the sauce?

some shitty indie film
boku no google

How do these sand niggers get such high def video? I thought they despised decadence

>underated

Presumably one of their fallen comrades they are making this video in retaliation for.

Why do people find this interesting? Shit disturbs me after all these fucking years of being here I can't get into these terrorist murders. I know I'm not the only one and I don't even know why I came into this thread.

morbid curiosity?

Is he ok?

And yet, here you are, in this thread, attracting attention to yourself.

I don't like any isis videos either. They're more sad than funny.

welcome back you sick fuck

Kek'd so fucking hard

He's here for the rekts that are actually entertaining.

is this how trees are born?

Morbid curiosity honestly, some are too much for me still, but its honestly just out of pure curiosity, I get no enjoyment out of seeing the shit

KEK

WHAT THE FUCK happened to him???

I've done this when I slammed my finger in a car door, hurts like a bitch at first followed by sweet sweet relief

Throat slit with a box cutter

Yo wtf happened here

Fuck dude that shit was crazy...

South Americans are weird when it comes to sacrifice.

Really? It's a rescue video in reverse

They look pretty young, gang related you think?

Only Dogwoods.

fake as fuck. "oh no the camera just falls with the victim perfectly in frame and then cuts away right after she dies!"

don't be stupid Sup Forums

Man it was nice of Obama to give them all such nice cameras

seen this so many times and i'm just now seeing his junk's hangin out

But it isn't, though.

Gore stuff usually doesn't bother me after a while of being here user but same. These Isis ones freak me out for some reason. Must be the good video quality

The makers made a YouTube video for the behind the scenes. Look it up.

if you smell what the rock is cooking

BRUTAL

>babbys_first_shot.webm

i know i had to cut my finger open to release the pressure of infection and a week after there was a clean hole in my finger

How can you still be concious at that point?

anyone get a feeling to kick or punch in these situations the at the guy being killed feels like an excitement inside ....its hard to explain

oops this was for op my b

This just madd me cringe like ive never cringed before holy shit

yes it is

Anyone have the video of some Asian father that pulls out a gun and dares his son to either kill him or himself and his son straight up without delay shoots himself in the head?

It's just morbid curiosity. I am not a violent person but this shit is fucking fascinating.

Isis makes like $80 million a month. I think they can afford a decent camera

fake and gay. its in reverse.

But it isn't?

so uh, wanna reread what you just wrote, and type it again so it's not retarded?

When limbs get ripped off, the body cuts blood flow to the extremeties and the arteries actually go up in the body.

How did you keep the infection out of your ass?

i mean hes still got all this organs and im pretty sure what would be deadly about this injury is blood loss

Watch me Swooce right in.

with cheese

ok

>Let's go through all this elaborate planning and setting up and NEVER EVER show the 'death' without jumping around on the camera angles like weasels on meth.

Fake and gay

Do they have a kickstarter?

Cool, finally one I haven't seen.

When you're having a good dream, and your alarm clock wakes you up.

Why

I feel their pain

I've ripped my thumbnail off while prying on something with a flathead screwdriver.

>kid looks kek'd
>kid stole drug dealers gun
>kid tries to sell said gun
>buyer is the drug dealer
>rip

Fun fact, this video is literally a meme in Brazil

For his ivory of course

Kid got beat at starcraft so he slit the guys throat. Koreans take starcraft way to seriously.

a woman graphically getting her face beaten in with a bat isnt art. the director deserves a psych evaluation

what i meant to say was when i see vids like this the gut being killed i just want to jump in and help beat the shit out of them

Because his teeth. He needed too die.

his dentist had enough of him

Anyone have a story on this on?
seen it floating around a lot...

I can read lips but sadly I can't read teeth or I'd tell you what the kid said.

This one has always been the most brutal, getting stabbed after trying too fend off a guy with a knife like that is a fear of mine.

>religion_of_peace.webm

ok, that is much better, and are you talking about beating the shit out of the guys being killed or the guys who are doing the killing? just to clarify

Story?

the guys being killed. its like a weird hye i just want to jump in and beat the shit out of the victim

hype*

They make me feel rage. I just want to kill them.

Isn't it obvious? he was probably a thief and he is being punished in whatever dogshit country that is.

he stole something and has choosen the punishment instead of death

Me, when I put on Prowler in the Yard

>those teeth
>that bowlcut
I would shoot too

can you show examples?