youtu.be/gPyYsyry_f4
youtube.com/watch?v=QR0hNTPZSZA
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>op

Every liberal anti gun fuckwad reposts this all over social media

1/2

2/2

Homie looks like he busted out of Auschwitz.

Are these real things or satire?

typical lolfag
being attracted to girls named "madison", what a shit tier name.

this is the sort of shit that makes me wanna shoot myself

WHAT.
THE.
FUCK.

With these things you can always hope that they are fake and even try to convince yourself that they are. However, there's always going to be that small hint of doubt and concern that it's real.

Anybody have the one where some beta is texting a girl saying she's the girl of his dreams and she responds "fuck off" with a picture of some dude fucking her from behind

Reminder to discipline your children so they don't end up in threads like this.

That's pro gun...

I lol'd. Thanks, user.

Bald British guy slapping his head for 9 minutes because he believes his neighbors are zapping his brain with voodoo powers.

youtu.be/13Jv-cGjYUE

How?

Because it's implying that guns are not the problem, they are simply a tool, that a gun isn't the cause for violence. This is a common pro-gun argument.

>"Ah, yes, the scientists are at it again..."

The pro gun statement is guns dont kill people, people kill people right?

>scatlas

Fuckin Harpie Queen. I bet that's his waifu.

Is that Cliff Burton?

youtu.be/gPyYsyry_f4

Are you an idiot? If that were the case, it would show a knife sitting there and another panel with a person holding the knife meaning the knife is useless on it's own.

THIS is showing a person trying to cut a tomato with their hand meaning the person is useless without the knife. In other words, if we take away guns, people can't kill each other.

Here's some ylyl for you

What? The slogan is guns don't kill people, people kill people. You can understand how that is a pro-gun statement correct? I'm not saying it's a very powerful image, but that is obviously what it's trying to get across.

The whole point is that people will find a way to kill eachother even without guns, why would there be a panel of the knife being useless on its own, no one is implying that an inanimate object can kill someone without being used by someone.

youtube.com/watch?v=QR0hNTPZSZA

>Taking satire seriously.
What an appropriate thread.

Wrong thread for that inbred ape

>no one is implying that an inanimate object can kill someone without being used by someone.
Liberals do it frequently.

>He is also bi

That's what the slogan originally means... Try looking at the damn image. It's reversing the point.

Ok when I first started reading it I was like ok its just some stupid fart fetish drawing with characters and dialogue but when I started reading to the right and saw that its a whole deviant art page I think I almost shit myself

>almost shit myself
pun intended?

Was that meant to be a joke at the end?

lulz!

Damn what a bitch.

Jesus Christ this stupid bitch gave me the hardest boner

Actually no
Nice trips

she has such nice feet though, are you retarded?

That dude is such a faggot

that watermark is cringe

>hurr librals hurr
>dey taek my jorbs
>dey taek my gunz
>LABRALS

You're a myopic little faggot, aren't you?

what a dumb faggot

What a dumb whore.
>Any attraction a woman gives to a man is a social construct
You know that bitch didn't go her whole life not liking at least one dick

At least I'm not gay.

are YOU retarded?

People don't deserve to be friends with animals.

He still did a number on that tomatoe without a knife

I sincerely hope this is just a troll

And he got mad puss.

Someone should make a version of this where a knife is cutting a tomato on its own.

This one user?

This is ylyl not cringe

BTW

>kek'd

do you see that guy? definitely not satire, fam.

underrated post

How fucking stupid are you? Seriously?

Yessir it is!

I can't even... just... fucking what?

U r

Ha

Why are you autistic redditfags here? And how do you not understand this simple fucking satire that's on your side? They're making fun of the slogan "guns don't kill people people kill people" by showing that without guns, this time being represented by a knife, people can't kill people, represented by the ability to cut food. It's pretty fucking simple.

Stop digging for karma and attention.

Ha

No u.

It was actually going well for him until he said, don't make fun of Pokemon, then it went downhill, really fast

Ha

It's got to be a joke. I bet half of the freakshows on Reddit and Tumblr are just shitposters RPing.

kill urself

Is there a source for this? It's gotta be fake, no way this is real.

that remains to be seen.

Ha

Lmao, creationists at it again thinking the earth was created in 7 days. How the fuck can you be so dumb?

>i feel like this can't be that uncommon
>extremely triggering