Dont worry England

Dont worry England
You might have lost the match, but you still are a relevant first world country with the biggest fincacial sector in the world

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VxyzeWBKb9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=GICyuUTJDvo
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/06/27/italy-eyes-40bn-bank-rescue-as-first-brexit-domino-falls/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And an important EU member.

Germany please don't bully England.
They are on suicide watch as it is.

They also have a lot of colonies (Australia, USA, New Zealand, India.) They'll be fine.

Dont forget Gibralta ;^)

There is also a royal system in place which prevents the paupers from interfering with UK politics and eventually ruining it because of their incompetence

Good thread

You always have 1966

EU: Yes yes England you are still relevant and top dog and our friend and Iceland game was a fluje,It happens.

British Empire rebuilt when?

britaaain ruuuleess the seeaas

They deserve to go out.

You have to bee an absolute edgelord knobhead to vote out the eu.

And now they're out of Euros, just give them the Norway status.

literally the first time I see this flag here

kek that sounds like some pretentious indie band

It wasn't a fluke, Iceland were the better team.

Can we get scottish flags now?

I mean the union won't last past 2018

>mfw this is the reason behind the unelected seat-for-life Lords in the English upper chamber.

Maybe even 2017 since I heard they can push an early referendum by force.

HOWEVER

ahahahahahahaha top kek

Yup two world wars and a world cup. thats about it though

let's be reasonable here, you were carried in both WWs.

and in 66 you only won, because you got the goal, that wasn't a goal

>can usually handle the banter when England embarrasses us in international sports
>but right now Scotland and Nor Ireland are leaving the UK, Gibralter is returning to Spain, Australia is leaving the commonwealth
>London wants independence
>All that will be left of England is the Poor farmers in the north and the fucking Welsh
Right now there isn't a single worse nationality to be than English, and thats before a friggin football tournament exit.

I honestly might just kill myself, theres nothing to live for anymore

Yes, remove yourself from the gene pool you spineless beta.

nothing will happen m8, stop believing in bullshit horror scenarios. UK might go downhill in the 10 years but so will the entire EU, probably even faster.

nice self-reflection

You have never seen quantum leap.

>with the biggest fincacial sector in the world
Independent City of London when?

Why can't you stay in your cancer board?

The only suicides over the Brexit I have heard about so far, happened in Japan.

>brexit supporters

Fucking retards.

Why do people praise the german team even tough the majority of the german team is turkish

>Australia is leaving the commonwealth

Really? That's the first time I hear about that.
What happened?

>the majority of the german team is turkish
>2 out of 23 is the majority
dumb

All this referendum is pushing towards is exactly what you had before with less benefits and higher costs. I don't fucking comprehend it.

>Right now there isn't a single worse nationality

oh come on. There's all of Africa, Asia and South-/Middle-America.

Realistically it was a fluke because you win 8/10 matcher against Iceland. You have far better footballers and are technically and physically far better than them. (Don't get me wrong tho I am not phrasing English football, your lot is still miles behind German,Spanish,Italian and I would say even a bit behind French). But something is seriously wrong when it comes to English footballers and their mentality. It's like they shit their pants every time they have an important match. This team beat Germans in a friendly in Germany and then lost to Iceland in quarters at Euros. I also don't think that it's all Woys fault, because you should beat Iceland with every formation or player selection. French,Germans,Italians,Spanish would.

Don't worry m8, i dont care what they say I'm going to vote no in the 2nd referendum like i did the first

I dont care what kind of names they call me ;_;

The red countries will destroy the EU in a couple years. Any nation leaving now still has a chance of not being dragged down with them.

I think this image tells the story.

youtube.com/watch?v=GICyuUTJDvo

It's really becoming clear how horribly informed most people were about this referendum and how few really even understand the process or what's going on.

What's even more sad is people complain about cuts but voted in the tories and the same areas get funding from the EU but vote to fucking leave...

The thing that gets me is that all of this bullshit was entirely self inflicted. It wasn't global terrorism or a natural disaster, it was millions of thick British people who voted for the destruction of their own nation. I feel powerless, my future in this country has been fucked up by people who want to regress and take their country back to some nostalgic bullshit vision where everyone was white and English. They have voted to destroy themselves and take everybody else down with them because they don't like foreigners and want to "stick it" to the establishment. What good has come out of all this? We now look like a moronic nation on the world stage, we won't be getting any "special" deals from the EU (why the fuck would they do that?), vote to leave has fuelled nationalism and racial tensions - making anyone who isn't English feel unwelcome, and on top of all that we've got to endure the side effects of economic suicide for an unknown amount of years. It's an absolute mess and we're going ahead with it because 17 million dumb people said so. We have to uphold our democratic values even if it takes us down. It's utter bollocks imo.

I cannot see a single positive that has emerged from this. We will be far worse off outside the EU. I don't see how we will ever return to the state we were in before the referendum. Only sensible thing to do imo is to leave this country to rot and regress along with the people who have "taken their country back".

I know, right?

It would be super sad if it were the French for example.

Luckily it was only the English, so it's funny, especially since they were a brick in the way of European progress anyway. Now they are still paying to adopt our policy without standing in the way.

>but you still are a relevant first world country with the biggest fincacial sector in the world

not for long lol

m8 pls have some sympathy

>get funding from the EU but vote to fucking leave...

dude behave. UK is net contributor to EU. Fact.

I think more or less the same. The eurozone is a literal nightmare, on that I agree wholeheartedly, but by staying outside of it and inside the EU, the UK was actually reaping great benefits.
Globalism isn't going to be destroyed by this referendum. Globalism is going to crush the UK even harder now.

we were basically avoiding all the shit, no eurozone, no schengen, taking barely any refugees

and getting some hard working poles to do our shit jobs

boosting the financial sector as a bridge between the eu and america, being useful diplomatically for the same reasons

fuck

The EU was actually getting your government to at least - in part - invest responsibly.

Now you've """"taken back control"""" and can rely on your trustworthy british politicians to do it for you.

>and getting some hard working poles to do our shit jobs
and don't forget the incredible amount of south europeans with bachelors, masters' degrees and PHDs that flow into Britain every year, whose education you didn't have to pay for and that bring a net gain to your economy.
Furthermore, in spain alone there are 1 million brits. Hundreds of thousands more live in the EU. Many of them got a job in Europe because they are native speakers of English. If they have to leave you'll get them back, and they are not very skilled workers.
>boosting the financial sector as a bridge between the eu and america, being useful diplomatically for the same reasons
You also got a huge cash flow everytime there was a problem in the eurozone, because you were outside of it but inside the EU. Now those people will bring their money elsewhere.

But you only won the WWs and the cup in 66 because you had help from others. No reason to be happy about that.

ah yes, have fun bailing out italy, spain, greece in the coming months, my german friend.

telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/06/27/italy-eyes-40bn-bank-rescue-as-first-brexit-domino-falls/

*sails away from the sinking ship*

Don't forget that you're sinking too...

have fun going bankrupt and having nobody to bail you out lmao

our finances are robust enough, and the euro is doing just as badly. unlucky for germany is they share their currency with a bunch of lazy shit countries like italy, greece, and spain

It's a "Let's be like Norway and Switzerland but conveniently forget that those countries both pay the EU dole AND have to comply with the vast majority of EU regulations" post

Good job giving up your Veto power though you fucking mongoloids.

it wont matter when the EU collapses

It's not a "when", mate, it's a big "if". If the EU doesn't collapse, you have completely fucked yourselves over.

what an informed retort!

The UK has far more clout than Norway or Switzerland, stop making stupid comparisons.

In 5 years, they're not even going to have complete control over their home island

We've fucked the EU over. They'll have no choice but to negotiate on our terms in the coming months once the PIGS start collapsing. I guarantee it.

You do understandstand that it is in the EU's best interest to be as punitive as it can get away with towards you, right?

Taking a minor hit financially by giving you a shit deal doesn't matter if it discourages others from leaving.

If anything you'll get a worse deal than Norway and Switzerland since those countries weren't being deliberately antagonistic shitheads when they made their deals.

>biggest fincacial sector in the world

When did Wall Street move to England?

>muh debt

Don't get me wrong; debt is a problem when you're a country with a tiny economy like Portugal or Greece. But debt isn't an issue when you're a G5 country

In fact, given how ridiculously low interest rates are, countries ought to be borrowing more now and investing in wealth-producing areas like infrastructure to dig their way out

Well mate, I think that brexit is a stupid idea, but that video is the textbook exemple of cherry picking.

Don't be dumber than the people you are insulting, or go to Sup Forums

>unlucky for germany is they share their currency with a bunch of lazy shit countries like italy, greece, and spain

Why did Germany ever even agree to the eurozone in the first place?

Let's just ignore the elephant in the room: Scotland cannot afford to go independent, and they'll have to meet EU quotas like everyone else to gain membership. Only this time they wont have the benefit of sterling since it's pretty much guaranteed they wont be allowed this time. The EU cannot afford to prop up another failing economic country like cuckland, not matter how much they want to leave.

Is it happening? I said I wanted you to leave, but I-it was banter, right?

Britain is far too large and wealthy for the EU to "give them shit" without also severely hurting itself.

David Cameron = Greatest hero in Irish history.

How can a single man fuck up an entire nation so entirely in 2016?

What I don't understand is how people try to justify it by saying they're tired of EU regulations. Countries like Norway which aren't members still have to abide by a bunch of those regulations in order to do business there.

Given the fact that EU is gonna play hardball in Article 50 negotiations to scare off other potential exits, and that the UK will have little leverage to force any concessions on the part of the EU, why would they think that they're not going to have to deal with those same regulations after they leave? And it'll be even worse, since they won't even have a say in them

You should try living here in the Middle East.

Actual wars could break out any second. Backward people everywhere. Corruption rules everything. Sheep people herded by religion touting ego maniacs.

I'd take the Welsh any day over this shit.

Can't argue with the delusional.

If you think you're arguing from a position of strength then you have lost your fucking minds.

He didn't think it'd actually pass. This whole fiasco is as much an indictment of European polling as it is of Bongolian intelligence

>Spain over 100%
Not anymore m9, >we are actually working hard and the county even voted for PP (probably one of the most hated parties) so we could get a better economic situation.

Not to mention dirt cheap oil fucking everything up

>you're arguing from a position of strength

I'm not British. I just don't think that the EU can afford to take serious punitive measures against the UK just for the sake of discouraging others from leaving the union.

Germany bringing the batnz

Ready when you are krautbro. Combining the two best empires mankind ever knew can only be a good idea.

Imagine being Cameron now, imagine being known for decades to come as the person responsible for Britain's EU exit AND the dismantling of the UK in the process. Holy shit, I'd kill myself.

>mfw krauts having the audacity to talk about world wars