If you could tie up any girl from fairytail and play with her feet, who would it be?

if you could tie up any girl from fairytail and play with her feet, who would it be?

The one with red hair and armor

Definitely Mira, it probably wouldn't be cool to say Wendy.

Brandish

Is this show any good? I watched Rave Master over a decade ago and loved it, and I heard Fairy Tail has the same writer.

Erza or Milianna

Virgo. I'd fuck the shut out of virgo

>play with her feet
Only that?

Why not just rape her? Wouldn't that be more enjoyable?

Look at the bodies of those girls, for cyring out loud.

Not really
Generic shounen that isn't willing to take risks with its plot and is generally lazily written and animated
Average/10, not really sure why some people love it, but they do so there must be something redeeming I'm not getting
Quality topic though, definitely Mira holy shit

they should have done that to her while she was chained up

but guys, can't we all watch a better show? Like something that isn't fan service out the wazoo?a

which quality topic are you referring to?

i'd prefer erza

Flare, same night she was beaten up for losing to Lucy during the tournament.

She is weird enough to enjoy foot fucking after a good beating.

Whenever i see a thread about footfags, this is how i picture the OP.

mira has the best feet

He just had to have a Imac.... didn't he?

the topic of this thread
and not even a footfag but you wouldn't tie up Mirajane and play with her feet? fuckin weirdo

Why mira specifically?

bump

anime shit thread you mean

hot anime chick who I feel like would enjoy it
definitely the best in that show imo

i'd definitely choose mira too, but i'd rather she didn't enjoy it and was turned into a footslave

bump

that's actually why I was thinking about switching to Erza, feel like she'd enjoy it a lot less and make a better footslave
Think ill still stick with mira though

lurking

yeah, mira for sure
the best scenario would be if they lost a war against another guy, and mira gets taken and turned into a slave used for her feet